The Corroboree
Zedo

Deleting albums

Just going through my profile and got 3 albums with nothing in em (pretty sure I put pics in em) any ways I just want to remove them and either make a new one or is a blog better for posting pics ?

hmmm, I just went to delete the albums as I couldn't see any images in them, but when I deleted the first one it showed me lost of other albums that are empty (but shouldn't be). I m not sure what's going on there. Looks like a database problem. I will investigate in the next few days. maybe don't delete the other albums as I might be able to get the images back.
I am also doing an upgrade soon so even if a database repair doesn't fix it maybe a rebuild for the new forum version does.

• Like 1

Too easy. Thanks for checking it out. I’m not too concerned if the pics go missing. Just don’t like having empty albums sitting there.

Any update on this?

I've got 2 albums I'd like to delete.

• Like 1

Would be keen to find out about this.
Also how can I delete single images from my gallery?

Cheers T and team! :wub:

so it looks like lost galleries can't be recovered. I am trying to find a way to find all the images that are no longer showing in the gallery and then posting these in a separate gallery so that users can retrieve them if they like. Not sure if it will be possible, but just chatting to tech support about it the last few days.

ive got a gallery i want to delete too, how do i do it?