The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Drildo

Adelaide Arrest - Commercial Cubensis Grow

A FUGITIVE couple accused of being one of Australia’s “largest darknet drug suppliers” were arrested in an undercover sting as they picked up their daughters from a leading Adelaide private school.

Damn they were amoungst Australias most wanted fugutives, taken down bout 3 and a half months ago:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/the-faces-of-australias-most-wanted-fugitives/8825794
Jonathon Grey: Charged with numerous drug offences, including multiple counts of trafficking amphetamine, heroin and cannabis. Breached bail conditions and failed to appear at court.

Kathleen Ann Grey: Charged with numerous drug offences, including multiple counts of trafficking, including amphetamine, heroin and cannabis. Breached bail conditions and failed to appear at court.

Court dodging smack n ice dealers, I wonder why the news makes such a fuss over their mono tubs, wtf lol... ?     Must of been literally ALL that the cops found during the raid...

• Like 2

Australia's most wanted list includes a break and enter and a serial trespasser, wtf? No wonder the media got excited about mono tubs.

• Like 2

There's so many thing wrong with that article I don't where to start, which is probably a good thing because it would end up as an epic drunken rant.

I hope they got their definitions sorted better on the charge sheet than the crap that so called journo spouted. If they didn't I could have it thrown out with 1 precisely worded affidavit.

From the article linked above

If you see any of the fugitives, call triple-0 immediately. If you have information on their whereabouts, you can make an anonymous call to 1800 333 000 or an online report via crimestopperssa.com.au

I'm tempted to go to a payphone and instigate a large scale search for the elusive wild goose.