The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Matt1208

bitcoin

not necessarily plant related but thought some people here could help, looking to buy a small amount of bitcoin pretty urgently, happy to transfer the funds via paypal before the bitcoin is transferred  

please pm me  cheers

There are some reputable oz exchanges why not join up and buy them yourself?

2 minutes ago, Siggor said:

There are some reputable oz exchanges why not join up and buy them yourself?

Most Australian exchanges are no longer taking new signups due to the mass influx in Q4 of last year. A lot of them are also having their accounts frozen by the big banks of Australia.

Shitty times for crypto at the moment...

• Like 1

yeah that exact reason, and for the ones that are still allowing you to sign up and buy have a 3-5 day waiting period for accounts to be verified 

I had signed up with one a couple years ago I know rules and regulations have changed since but signed up with a 2nd exchange just 2 days ago no problem at all, verification happened that same arvo. Money transfers were pretty much instant.

Unless if I caught them on a good day

Edited by Siggor

The two Aus sites I've looked at today both had good reviews but verification time was 3-5 days

On 1/6/2018 at 2:24 PM, Gimli said:

Steer clear of coinspot.

Gimli, why steer clear of coinspot? Is it because its pretty non-anonymous or whats your reason for steering clear, what have u heard?

Someone recently told me coinspot is a good joint for xmr (monero)? etc...    

Its just that google authenticator that trips me out, I use a shitbox windows phone, the thing cant get 90% of APP's...  Bill Gates doesnt even use em... lol...

I found them ok alot quicker to deposit money into your account than some other sites, but their transfer fees are ridiculous, and their buy prices are set higher than other markets.

Edited by Siggor