The Corroboree
☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Man's Plot To Spike Entire City Of L.A's Water Supply With LSD

Man's Plot To Spike Entire City Of L.A's Water Supply With LSD Foiled By Police

Man wanted to contaminate water with hallucinogenic drug

By: Daniel Newton  |@NeonNettle
 on 24th December 2017 @ 10.46pm
lapd foiled plot by former employee of water and power to put hallucinogen in water supply© press
LAPD foiled plot by former employee of Water and Power to put hallucinogen in water supply

Los Angeles police have foiled a sadistic plot by a former employee of Water and Power (LADWP) who had planned to 'spike' the entire city of Los Angeles water supplier with a dangerous and highly potent hallucinogen.

Alex. S. Crow, 43, who had previously worked for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, had allegedly attempted to dump extremely large quantities of 251-NBOMe, a hallucinogenic drug that mirrors the effects of LSD, into the city of Los Angeles entire water supply.

Crow, who is also a member of Los Angeles based non-profit group called Phsycghelic Rainbow Warrior Peace Force, promoted the use of "legal hallucinogenic drugs" as a way to attain "world peace" according to his websites' mission statement. 

alex  s  crow  43  attempted to dump extremely large quantities of an hallucinogenic drug that mirrors the effects of lsd into the water supply© press
Alex. S. Crow, 43 attempted to dump extremely large quantities of an hallucinogenic drug that mirrors the effects of LSD into the water supply

Crow was even described as a "psychedelic terrorist" by several members of the Rainbow Warrior Peace Force who have "fully cooperated" with the LAPD to foil his plan to introduce hallucinogenic drugs to LA's water supply.

Some members of the group said that Crow was a "delusional fantasist" recalling how he would "ramble on for hours about ways to introduce hallucinogens into the water supply and how he wanted the Russian government to finance his plans. We just laughed it off." Matt Sheen, the spokesperson for the Phsycghelic Rainbow Warrior Peace Force, said.

READ MORE: In the 1950s the CIA Sprayed a French Town With LSD, Here's What Happened

"He hoped that by pouring massive quantities of synthetic LSD into the water supply he would 'awaken' the universal love within each of us, thus destroying the capitalist economy of the United States in a matter of hours and setting the stage for a new worldwide communists revolution,"
he added.

"He had cut all ties with us since last October when he said he had received a major bitcoin donation in the millions of dollars to work on a secret project he wouldn't talk about, only hinting that the Russian government was probably behind the large sum. We just thought he was crazy,"
Matt added in disbelief.

Crow was a former assistant chemist to the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power from 2003 to 2013 but was later fired following 'substance abuse' problems at the workplace according to family members.

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1292-man-s-plot-to-spike-entire-city-of-l-a-s-water-supply-with-lsd-foiled-by-police

• Like 1

I never would have picked him as a nut-job. He just looks so well adjusted and trust worthy. You never can tell these days.

You have to admit that it would have made for an interesting night at the senior citizens club bingo night though.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 5

Weaponising LSD and covertly administering it to a group of people. I wonder where these people get their idea’s from...:wink:

• Like 3

Cheap bastard wasn't even going to use real LSD. That's probably why the Rainbow Warriors disavowed themselves of him.

• Like 2

BTW...

https://dancesafe.org/no-one-tried-to-dump-tons-of-25i-nbome-in-las-water-supply/

No One Tried to Dump Tons of 25I-NBOMe in LA’s Water Supply

We find it necessary to address this recent article that has been floating around the internet claiming that “[a] former employee of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) has been arrested this week after allegedly attempting to poison the city’s water supply with a potentially dangerous synthetic hallucinogen.”

The article, which went viral enough to warrant its own reddit thread, was originally published on World News Daily Report, a website that at first glance appears to be another online tabloid, but which is really a satire site.

At the bottom of each page on the website, it states:

“World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.”

According to the article, Alexander S. Crow, who is said to be a member of the “Psychedelic Rainbow Warrior Peace Force” was stopped “by security agents after breaking into a restricted area of the LADWP with a modified milk truck tanker carrying an estimated 11,600 gallons or 43,900 liters of the synthetic hallucinogen 251-NBOMe.”

Not only is the article a demonstrable satire, and therefore fake news (the mug shot used in the photo is from a Miami news source in 2010), it also misstates what 25I-NBOMe is–it is not “251-NBOMe,” and it is not “synthetic LSD,” as it states in a quote within the article. “N-bomb” as it is called, is a highly toxic and extremely dangerous drug that is often misrepresented as LSD on blotter and in vials.

While it is a synthetic hallucinogen, it is not related to LSD at all. 25I-NBOMe, which is short for for 2C-I-NBOMe, is a derivative of the phenethylamine psychedelic 2C-I. Ironically, since chocolate contains β-phenylethylamine, it is pharmacologically more accurate to call this family of substances ‘synthetic chocolate’ than it is to call them ‘synthetic LSD’.

While entertaining as a satire, this is a perfect example of how fast “fake news” can spread, and why it is important to always check sources on news stories before sharing or forming a belief on the subject. Here, the unknowing dissemination of the information contained within the article, which was intended to be unfactual, only contributes to the stigma and hysteria around particular drugs, especially those labeled as hallucinogenic.

It is our duty as members of the harm reduction and drug policy movement to identify and debunk fake news and myths about drugs and drug use. Knowledge is power!

And remember, if you do choose to use, always Test It!
Share This
Dec 29

• Like 12

Damn I was gonna sell bottles of water from LA on eBay lol

• Like 2

I would have thought L.A. had enough of their own anyway, now Canberra, that would make a much more rewarding target.

• Like 1

Well you really pissed on the bonfire there waterboy.  :)

• Like 1