The Corroboree
Torsten

Meet up: Special SAB Camp NNSW (Memorial for andyamine) All welcome, but registration required.

april is busy as for me n the petal, still april is a doable time for time, money and work.....plus we'd love to see ya's 

• Like 2

Would love to see you and your lovely woman there Eth.   (Sorry, not sure if she's on the forums or what her username is but I assume you know who I mean.)   Unless you have like a harem of women.  :P

I feel so fortunate to have finally met you in IRL and the entire SAB crew that we were with.   Such gorgeous souls.

• Like 2

I can take time off in April, I hope to be there too :wub:

• Like 4

the weekend of fri 20th april to sunday 22nd is actually able to do for us ,....suppose someone has to chuck a can in to kick around 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, etherealdrifter said:

the weekend of fri 20th april to sunday 22nd is actually able to do for us ,....suppose someone has to chuck a can in to kick around 

Will be great to see you and your lovely lady ED. I miss u guys :wub:

• Like 2

im keen to attend this, but depends on dates.

Was sad news about Anydyamine passing. It would be hard to get up north at the moment but if its possible i will crash the party ;-) 

• Like 2

Keep us posted on this Torsten as me and a friend are keen to come. New to GC and keen to meet up with some like minded peeps. 

how does "20th april to sunday 22nd"  as etheral drifter suggest suit people?    I will have to check but at this stage this date is as good as any for me.  

• Like 2

any chance of a road trip from vic.  otherwise can possible get to syd and travel from there?

• Like 1

Ok folks, the date i set. Sorry it took so long, but I had to wait for a few other things to fall into place. Please start making your arrangements to come to Mullumbimby from the 20th to the 22nd. Camping on my property will be available from friday lunchtime through to monday lunchtime. If you want to stay around the area before or after then please make independent arrangements.

if you can only make it for part of the time then please aim to be there for at least saturday afternoon. This is when we will take some time out to specifically remember Christian as a whole group.

To avoid unpredictable numbers this event will be ticketed and there will be a $10 fee. This is simply so we don't get people announcing big groups, but then not turning up. The funds will also help with costs such as toilets, shelters, etc.
I haven't quite worked out how to set this all up yet, but will provide details in the next few days. I'll also get some quotes and then set up a donations target. Not aiming for anything big, but just the essentials. It all depends on the group size too. Anyone who can't afford the $10 please discuss with me privately.

The fire danger period will be finished by then, so a communal fire in the open paddock should be no problem unless there is unseasonal hot & dry weather. The property has a lot of long grass, so there can't be any fires in other areas, but you can use camping stoves etc.. A BBQ will also be provided for anyone to use. A tap with drinkable bore water is also available for refilling water bottles, etc.
I'll provide more info about what's available in mullum and what is not in the next few weeks.

The property is just 7mins drive from mullumbimby. It can be walked, but some of it is along a very fast and dangerous road, so best to arrange lifts to our laneway (which is still about 1km from the property).

I'll add all new info to the first post for ease of reference.

• Like 7

I will be there :wub:

I would like to start the donations off by donating $50.

Thank you T for generosly offering to host the event

• Like 1

Hi all.

Am very keen to come along, but have some messy gubberment shite to sort through. They don't like making things easy. I can't see this being sorted within the next couple of months, so I don't think I'm going to be able to make an appearance. Was very much looking forward to meeting you all and remembering Andy.

Torsten, if things change, I'll let you know as soon as possible. I don't want to impose or cause an issue with numbers, so if I find I can make it, you can let me know if it's still convenient.

Peace and Love to all.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'd love to come along. I'll already be around Mullumbimby for the first half of April, so it's perfect timing for me. Looking forward to meeting and learning from some veterans of this community and these plants. 

I'll be happy to donate to help meet the costs of the weekend.

Edited by aguacolla

I will be there also can i hitch a ride with you sharxxx

• Like 1

I'm also planning to be there. I'm looking to make the massive mission from Melbz. So hey, Obtuse & others, I'm keen for a road trip. I've offered my carspace to Francois le Danque. At the moment he's keen but unsure if he'll be able to make it. I should know in a couple of weeks if he's in or out in which case I might well be up for a driving buddy. So feel free to PM me (or if you have his phone number from the meetups in Melbz then give him a call and he can pass it on to me). Otherwise if ya just looking to convoy and have your own wheelz, I'm down with that too.

I'm planning to arrive to Nimbin/Byron/Mully by Thursday night so I can spend the daytime on Friday checking out whatever interesting things will be on as seeing as it's 20-Apr (AKA 420) and probably some events worth checking out. I'll hope to arrive at the camp Friday arvo.

• Like 2

If it helps anybody, I'll be driving up to Mullumbimby from Sydney on April 4 and driving back down to Syd on Monday 23th. Unlikely the way up will be of any help since it's weeks before the weekend, but maybe the way back will.

I'll be hanging around Byron area in the week before the weekend (16th-19th) with no plans other than doing some online uni work on my laptop. If anyone wants to meet up, or has a place to stay for day or two, please let me know.

Cheers

On 18/03/2018 at 6:36 PM, Glaukus said:

Sorry team, I can't make those dates.

:angry:     arrrgh

I'll be going.

28 minutes ago, freakazoid said:

:angry:     arrrgh

I'll be going.

Sorry bro, got family commitments, my dad's having surgery and my mum has Alzheimer's so I need to be there to look after her.

Oh, Dude, I'm sorry too. 1 emoticon and 4 words are a terrible form of communication. There was no "i'll miss you" emoticon to shame. Family is some pretty important stuff, maybe the most. and being there for them.....cliché, cliché, platitude, platitude....... I was just selfishly grumbling at "timing" cos we discussed trippin' to it together in Dec. and I've been thinking about it since then.... the night is still young

• Like 2

All good brother! I'm disappointed I can't hand with all you animals again. Last time knocked me out of my chair. Literally! Thanks for that cup of tea, I needed that!

• Like 1

To be able to keep tabs on numbers and contact details I've set up a hidden item in our webstore for the camping registration. You can't find the item by looking for it in the store. You can only get to it by using this link:
http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/shop/camp_site_booking_fee_per_person_pr_2145.php

Please register as soon as possible to allow us to start planning for numbers. As with any event, the sooner numbers are known the cheaper it is to get the required facilities.
Please note that anyone is welcome, but must have purchased a registration. If you can't afford the registration then talk to us.
Registrations are open till the 15th of april, but the sooner you can do it the better we can organise the event.

I have also set up a donations section on the forums for anyone wanting to contribute to the camp above and beyond the registration fee. I have not set a goal yet as i am not sure how much we'll need. The toilets alone are $600 for the weekend (for 2 of them). Haven't looked into marquee prices yet. It would also be nice to have some excess to organise a shared meal.

I am also working on having a kambo practitioner present for saturday morning. He/she won't be free, but heavily subsidised. This will be a good opportunity to earn your spots without paying the usual $150-$200.

• Like 5

Having a kambo practitioner there would be fantastic. 

Just kicked off the donations with $50

• Like 3

I'm really looking forward to this T. Thank you for making this camping event possible by donating your time and the venue so we can celebrate Christians life.

I have donated $50 and I'm registered.

Can't wait to see u all in Mullimbimby 

:wub: 

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 3