The Corroboree
87_botanist

Lion's Mane

Hi boys and girls,

Does anyone have any culture or spawn for lion's mane or anything else? I have just done grey oysters so anything other that at the moment would be desired.

• Like 2

Off the back of the stamets - Joe Rogan interviews I think there's a bunch of us that would be interested in some lions mane. 

• Like 5

I'm actually waiting on a Lions Mane culture to get delivered. Once I clean it up etc I'd be happy to make up some spawn bags for anyone interested. Not sure how long until it arrives however.

How did that Grey spawn go Botanist?

Edited by squidgygoanna
  • Like 5

@squidgygoanna those greys when awesome mate really enjoyed them thank you so much.

I would definitely would be super keen when your ready to off load some lion mane. Do have anything else edible or medicinal mushrooms?

• Like 1

Good to hear man. I only have Grey Oyster and Reishi available at the moment.

• Like 1

Sure is man, many medicinal benefits. PM me if you're interested in some spawn and we can work something out :)

• Like 1

Likewise with the spawn, I have currently just 'snuck' through some rye grain spawn from Italy that I'll get colonizing onto some agar to clean up but once everything has been sterilized I'd be happy to part with some slants or cultures. I'll keep an eye on this thread and flick another comment up when things are ready! :)

• Like 2

On 11/15/2017 at 8:11 PM, rottenjonny said:

Off the back of the stamets - Joe Rogan interviews I think there's a bunch of us that would be interested in some lions mane. 

Got some lionsmane..... from china but apparently the vendor "tests for heavy metals". Not sure if my myelin needs strengthening .....

• Like 1