The Corroboree
saylor twift

Please watch and share your opinions / thoughts

Had a look at the other video 'footage'... whole thing looks completely staged, including the camera man and people shouting. 

• Like 1

Would you fail to also fail to mention that if you were a 15 year old who just rammed a car into a tram and got blocked by a bike, that you would run like the bloody clappers after getting out of the car?

• Like 2

Would anyone mind not filling me in on what the working theory is?

I wont mention that i posted an even more suspicious video about the guy who drove around in circles about half a year back.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ThunderIdeal said:

Would anyone mind not filling me in on what the working theory is?

I wont mention that i posted an even more suspicious video about the guy who drove around in circles about half a year back.  

Working theory in short, this whole thing was a staged event. right down to the people filming it, the other cars and the people shouting 'shoot him' - looks like a lead up for the whole shoot to kill laws they want to introduce, but that last bit is just my two cents on it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Martyh64 said:

Working theory in short, this whole thing was a staged event. right down to the people filming it, the other cars and the people shouting 'shoot him' - looks like a lead up for the whole shoot to kill laws they want to introduce, but that last bit is just my two cents on it.

We'll need a false flag like they just had in Vegas to sell the shoot to kill concept.

What's the bet the gun debate heats up in the US after the vegas massacre.

• Like 4

Couldn't agree more Sallubrious, sadly theres a lot of people out there who believe the horse shit they're being fed. Makes me wonder how its all going to go down in the long run, Orwell or some sort of mass revolt.

• Like 1

even with the gun debate its to late, there would be millions of guns in the US already for illegal purchases plus every other person hiding what they already have.

I don't think the US has an answer for the situation at hand (or any other country)

1 hour ago, Sallubrious said:

I've got a pretty good bullshitometer, this chick is ringing all the bells. I don't believe a word she's saying.

Edited by Northerner

"I don't think the US has an answer for the situation at hand (or any other country)"

Their answer is to disarm as many citizens as possible so we can rely on the state for one more thing.  A government that people crtically depend on for survival is a government thats free to expand its powers and expenditure.  Historically things haven't always gone well for disarmed populations, meanwhile the US states with the tightest gun laws have the highest gun violence.

Its interesting to juxtapose gun violence statistics against unarmed people murdered by state powers.

Im a gun lover myself; of course you arent allowed to use them for self defense in australia.  Just call the police; when you're seconds from being butchered they're only minutes away.  A NSW farmer recently subdued a knife weilding intruder to protect his family using a 22 rifle (not even a match for a knife at ten meters).  Very naughty!  His firearms were confiscated.  

And sally, the gun control debate was reignited online before the shooter was even down.  

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

@Northerner Could quite well be bullshit, there's certainly a lot of it regarding the massacre, 1 shooter, 2 shooters, no shooters and it was faked, who knows.

The first news report I heard said the shooter was dead when they found him and a later report said he was shot by police. Then I heard another report that said they used explosives to get into his room and he was dead when they found him. That's quite convenient for him to be dead.

Alex Jones predicted something would happen this month on his youtube channel. He's blaming the russians. That could well be a diversion as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

"I don't think the US has an answer for the situation at hand (or any other country)"

Their answer is to disarm as many citizens as possible so we can rely on the state for one more thing.  A government that people crtically depend on for survival is a government thats free to expand its powers and expenditure.  Historically things haven't always gone well for disarmed populations, meanwhile the US states with the tightest gun laws have the highest gun violence.

Its interesting to juxtapose gun violence statistics against unarmed people murdered by state powers.

Im a gun lover myself; of course you arent allowed to use them for self defense in australia.  Just call the police; when you're seconds from being butchered they're only minutes away.  A NSW farmer recently subdued a knife weilding intruder to protect his family using a 22 rifle (not even a match for a knife at ten meters).  Very naughty!  His firearms were confiscated.  

And sally, the gun control debate was reignited online before the shooter was even down.  

Doesn't surprise one bit, much like that poor Newcastle bloke who was charged for murder after stopping that methed out intruder that broke into his families home (the intruder was a child sex offender I might add). Cant have people defending themselves or their families now can we.

Edited by Martyh64

The shooters are always dead.

Sandy Hook is quite widely held as shenanigans.

If you were going to "stage" a shooting (as opposed to a plain false flag which involves actual widespread casualties) then the woman spreading fear in the audience beforehand makes sense

I dont think AJ is fingering russians??  Hes talking about american far left, the antifa and so forth, inspired by russias communist revolution a century ago.  Russia is divested from that political ideology and is probably the last place on earth you could incite a communist revolution.

A/nother shooter on the fourth floor?

In posting this vid for your scrutiny, i dunno, i cant see shit on my phone

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 4

I think perhaps the Vegas shooter had some serious mental health issues. (Edit) Or perhaps he wasn't the shooter

And I think the "media" is well versed in desensitizing the main population in certain aspects of the tragedies and promoting an emotional response in certain aspects of their coverage. Manipulation? Na, well perhaps I'm wrong. 

Seriously though, if you look at one of recent incidents just in Australia, the foiling of the brilliant "meat grinder on the airplane" bomb plot: Just a couple weeks before the raids, we get this ridiculous cross between a Monty Python sketch and John Clarke on "Thanks for Your Time". (If he were still with us, this clip would have made for brilliant satire).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/australian-defence-force-given-call-out-powers-terrorism/8715878

I don't think they care any more people are beginning to realize the volume of shit they speak. 

I don't think this incident with the car and tram has enough of an impact, not least of all because it was almost "Hollywood-ish". But it does make for a nice prequel. But throwing a bike under the back of the car? I really don't get that. 

Edited by Insequent
  • Like 5

Hey look.... It's the same theme. I was looking at the main pic and thinking how sexy that damn gas mask looked. And what a great pose by the PM; the classic "thinker" pose, minus, of course, him sitting with the elbow on his knee. I guess that's the "working man's thinking pose"

Does anyone else here think this shit is going too far. I mean, surely the majority of the Australian population must be able to see through the bullshit by now. No one in their right mind can believe things are going to get better by going down the track we're being dragged, can they? Perhaps a better question might be, is there anyone here who thinks all the  increased security measures are necessary, the surveillance, increased police powers, the increased  spending on anti-terror. Does anyone not think things are gonna get very uncomfortable for us soon?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/10/03/turnbull-dismisses-privacy-concerns-in-asking-for-a-national-facial-recognition-database_a_23231863/

Edited by Insequent
  • Like 4

I think the majority of Australians are naive, indoctrinated and sheepish. Any individual you pick could be present minded, but when put in a group they start bleating in chorus.

Seriously, everyone would stop voting for these major parties and look for right wing alternatives no matter how damaging it is in the short term, if they really understood what is going on.

• Like 5

An unpolished and probably slightly provocative theory I have caught bouncing around my consciousness is "Blame the boomers!"

Let me explain: When you are the generation after the victory of a major war you enjoy the spoils; you also may believe those who deliver said spoils and were in control during wartime have your best interests at heart because hopefully they're in it as deep as you are/were. Biggest semi-thoughtful, underlined sentence I've typed.

In short you view the government as a kind of parent figure.*

Could be totally off, but I feel like my parent's generation, generally, are WAAAAAY too trusting of the government and seem to assume that the powers that be, or 'they' or 'them' to some, are 100% altruistic, statesmen from 19 hundred and fucking never-ever, who could/would never stoop to corruption and propaganda. That's what the baddies did, and still do.

Not trying to pick a fight, just honest in my confusion.

* apologies to the boomers out there. Gross generalisations noted.

Edited by Responsible Choice
gremma
  • Like 6

My 'two cents'.

I'm stuck deep into "society', but I'm an actor in it - I use it to my own ends.

Whilst I'm not an adherent of any belief system, but I have learnt a bit in my 50 years. One source of 'guidance' I obtained was from Terence McKenna:

"Culture is not [our] friend"

Culture "is for other people’s convenience and the convenience of various institutions, churches, companies, tax collection schemes, what have you. It is not your friend. It insults you. It disempowers you. It uses and abuses you. None of us are well-treated by culture.”

Leave it all behind - become actors - don't get involved in these events. Protect yourself and loved ones, but leave all this behind.

Stay cool.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MagusTasmanicus said:

Leave it all behind - become actors

Who is writing and directing the script ?

What has happened till now one can see the timeline continue and as far as I can see it gets ugly as long as we play the part in the script, we can get in more on the script writing part to create a future or present that is nicer to open than the last one, we getting socks atm but we want a dirt bike or pony : )

• Like 2

The dirt bike for me is for one to love others more than them selves which would mean we would all live in a world were everyone loves you more than them selves, that's my vision, I would love to feel that and I couldn't imagine all this horrible crap happening in that world, everyone would already have what they really want I believe, which is a feeling of love which would give a feeling of security etc.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Insequent said:

Hey look.... It's the same theme. I was looking at the main pic and thinking how sexy that damn gas mask looked. And what a great pose by the PM; the classic "thinker" pose, minus, of course, him sitting with the elbow on his knee. I guess that's the "working man's thinking pose"

Does anyone else here think this shit is going too far. I mean, surely the majority of the Australian population must be able to see through the bullshit by now. No one in their right mind can believe things are going to get better by going down the track we're being dragged, can they? Perhaps a better question might be, is there anyone here who thinks all the  increased security measures are necessary, the surveillance, increased police powers, the increased  spending on anti-terror. Does anyone not think things are gonna get very uncomfortable for us soon?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/10/03/turnbull-dismisses-privacy-concerns-in-asking-for-a-national-facial-recognition-database_a_23231863/

Its already gone way too far and beyond, the big question is are people going to do anything about it? or just bend over and allow themselves to be fucked in every way possible. I'm starting to think the only way things are going to change is when shit hits the fan and there is mass revolt.

Edited by Martyh64
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Northerner said:

Seriously, everyone would stop voting for these major parties and look for right wing alternatives no matter how damaging it is in the short term, if they really understood what is going on.

Right wing. Left wing. Middle wing. They're all a part of the same system of governance. They all rely on the system as it exists in order to have effect. I can't see the solution to our current situation coming from within the system. They're all just different flies fighting over the same shit. (No disrespect to anyone's political beliefs here. Hell, maybe you're correct and right wing alternatives would guide us to a better place. Has this ever happened in history? What kind of alternatives would this involve?) 

37 minutes ago, MagusTasmanicus said:

Culture "is for other people’s convenience and the convenience of various institutions, churches, companies, tax collection schemes, what have you. It is not your friend. It insults you. It disempowers you. It uses and abuses you. None of us are well-treated by culture.”

I think this is patently obvious. This culture works extremely well for those who aspire to both material wealth and power. Power over others. I couldn't give a fuck if the 8 wealthiest people in the world have the same amount of wealth as the 4 billion poorest, except for the fact this kind of disparity is what is causing an unfathomable amount of destruction, suffering and misery. Human life holds no value in this system.. 

The obscenely wealthy have so much material wealth, they could wipe  arses on thousand dollar bills, burn them to keep warm, shred them as fillers for MacDonald's meat patties or use them as wallpaper every day for the rest of their lives and still there'd be plenty more. They doesn't keep doing what they're doing because of wanting more money. They do it because it gives them power. The irony there is the "value" of money is an illusion. The capitalist system simply assigns a "value" to a piece of paper or a bit of pretty, shiny metal, and indoctrinates the populous into believing this is what you must aspire to. Those who hold the power in the culture make and enforce the rules because it works for them. And it works for them because they maintain the power over those for whom it does not work.

The obscenely powerful have already bought democracy and removed the ability for sovereign rule. If you want to see who is driving the bus, look to the IMF, WTO and central bank.

Perhaps a capitalist system can be made to work, but certainly not one metered on the upward drive of GDP, the necessity to incessantly consume more. This system will collapse, because the resource platform on which it is built is finite and incredibly fragile. Unfortunately that platform is the rock we all live on.

The big question is are we going to do anything about it when push comes to shove? which seems more and more likely to happen. @Martyh64, It's already happening. And yes, someone will eventually do something about it. The oppressed populous have always historically revolted against the oppressors. Unfortunately, this has never turned out well, especially for the little guy, because he's the one who suddenly reached the realization he is better off dying trying to change the system than continuing to live within it.  

"4.3 Billion people live below the poverty line (that figure is rising at a steadily increasing rate) and not all of them in undeveloped or 3rd world countries. Most of those in 3rd world countries don't know Trump, Putin, Clinton or Jong Un, nor would they care about their banter. Their entire focus is on food, water and seeing the next sunrise.

It doesn't seem to matter who sits in the oval, or any other office, the rich and powerful are getting more rich and powerful and the poor are getting poorer. The number of poor growing so rapidly represents the biggest threat to those at the top, and they're obviously well aware of this."

Sorry to quote something I posted in a different thread, but the point I make here is when you have the vast majority of a large population unhappy with the incredibly small minority who are rubbing the faces in the shit, they rise up. You won't need to organize or prepare anything. The fuse, detonator and bomb are all in the box; the only thing it's waiting for is the spark. Like I said, the powers that be are well aware of this. That is why we are seeing the increased focus on the assets they can utilize to enforce and maintain the rules which keep the power base where it is, and a slow erosion of the laws which would enable Joe Public to do something about it . They still  control the money, therefor law enforcement and military. Historically there's been little hesitation using these assets, because human life holds no value. We've just never seen it in this country. Out of the roughly 7.5 billion souls on this planet, about 6 billion are expendable. 

Unless we are able to remove their source of power, the future will inevitably be very-not-nice. Make their money disappear and there's a reasonable chance there will be a lot less bloodshed.

Ah fuck me. This is morose. I keep going back over what I'm writing here and wondering if I've lost the plot somewhat. Maybe I'm completely wrong. I often find it hard  to look at something objectively because of my belief that we all should be living free in peace and love, without oppression, war and suffering. In the end, though, my belief is irrelevant. What will happen, will happen, regardless. 

I am working on a plan to make their money disappear though.......
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Insequent said:

Right wing. Left wing. Middle wing. They're all a part of the same system of governance. They all rely on the system as it exists in order to have effect. I can't see the solution to our current situation coming from within the system. They're all just different flies fighting over the same shit. (No disrespect to anyone's political beliefs here. Hell, maybe you're correct and right wing alternatives would guide us to a better place. Has this ever happened in history? What kind of alternatives would this involve?) 

It's not governance that is the issue. It is the lack of balance. Without a "system" there would be no society.

Sure the system is doomed, the human race is a plague and globalism is a lie. The push is coming from all sides in this struggle... the "powers", the "poor", the "environment" and human nature itself. We have entered a great extinction period (literally) and soon enough humans will start to die off too.

I don't think there is much we can do but accept the inevitable at this stage, and carve out our little bit of happiness and truth for ourselves. 

• Like 1