The Corroboree

Correct me if I'm wrong Thunder, but it wasn't that long ago you were bitching about mens rights?

Batting for the other team is a different way to approach the conundrum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Northerner said:

Too funny! 

Horsey your hilarious, and certainly brighten up the forum, but I too mistook your pussy envy for hatred.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Northerner said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Thunder,............

I'm off topic here, but I'd just like to say it's a little confusing having two Thunders. Since ThunderIdeal has been a member here longer, I see him as the one and only Thunder.  Even though ThunderIdeal is often called TI , when I see the name 'Thunder', I automatically think ThunderIdeal. 

Thunderhorse has been  referred to as 'horse man' , but since recently evolving, he has said that doesn't suit him ( not his exact words, but anyway) , so what about Horsette? You know, like 'smurfette'. Lol. :P:wink: :)  

Not having a go at anyone for calling Thunderhorse 'Thunder' , just sharing my thoughts. Lol.  

So I am not being totally off topic, I guess I'll make a wish while I'm here....

"I wish I was rich enough not to have to go to work 5 days a week. I want to stay home and be productive in my garden and home" .

Yes it's a selfish wish, I could wish for world peace, but I think it's too late for that :P 

We're only restricted by the obstacles we place in front of ourselves Amazonian, oh and our doofus noses.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2018 at 5:30 AM, Northerner said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Thunder, but it wasn't that long ago you were bitching about mens rights?

Id've bitched about ciswomens rights too if there were a need detected - and did when under their blag ... which is a whole world of hurt.. and very much overpowered by the undeniable truth of the other side ..

I love cismen especially and other men... and all women like ciswomen but especially other transwomen like myself ... just ... one of those aforementioned I trust much less wholly in general due to experience .. and needed to take a chill from most female friendships until recently cuz the untrusties make ya wanna cave all skull and suspect the innocent (anything but them eh?)

I've "batted" for 'my team' since being a youngun.. I just decided to run honesty 3.0 now my local world took its 1st breath of growing up instead of tryna kill my "team".

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 2

@ Crop LOL x] glad to make some giggles for ya and seemed the forum needed a defib a fair while back from some of the comments flying around so figured I'd share some spice of life eh?

and glad to have flown the flag some way toward smiles n laughs ..

mmm vagenvy or for that matter .. transenvy from cis-sheilas

• Like 1

*stuffs 3 hamsters into an over-sized blow pipe and darts a carp in wishing water*

I wish for a successful install of grey woodlice in the Alvariumz this time round

and bigger boobies for us sheilas :)

*throws most of the boy clothes into the water save for a few band tops that are too good to part with*

I wish to dream about a cuddle so powerful it might crush me to death if it wanted to ... preferably one that doesn't want to ..

-edit- yay this wish was sooooo fkn granted .. fkn heaven!

*I wish for more varieties of ramen* >

**and a horrific, torturous unbelievably extreme death to slackademic/epidemic feminists radically excising Trans people**