The Corroboree

I'll go first *pings coin across surface film with three bounces and a plunk*

= speediest end to the current battle of the sexes divisive slavery mass mind control >.

*adds a "yes it fucking will" and an "it damned well better".

• Like 1

*holds bike with back wheel facing wishing well pulls hard rev on gravel*

= really gory, sinister and gruesome most painful and agonizing public death of abusive local authority

*flicks ash at water*

= a big hard slap from a door slamming in a powerful wind or something to my oppressors when nobody is around to blame

• Like 1

*looks down at hand looks up at water looks down at hand* ,... fk it, *skims phone in*

wow that was way better than any pebble or coin! technology today eh?

I wish that mexican cartel or mafia descend their delicious looking femicide upon the olde blighty and the 'orrible festered cuntinists that think they run the whorle guilded cuntry that always need a man to do something for them despite not needing men to do anything for them

anything to get rid of these feminist terrorists who are the real terrorists in the uk , not buckets of sand that authorities ask you to kindly refrain from photographing lest it show what lying prix they are

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

careful what you wish for?

yeah I'd better take care to wish they're armed to the fkn teeth with endless clip and leave no casualties too

pisses into water : )

Imagine that, imagine after a 1000 years and trying to explain your knowledge to a mortal who lives max 125 years, would you view them the same as now ? would you care about them? or would they just become pieces to play in a made up game to help pass the time ?

I would imagine they, the mortals would be irritating with there finite experience and knowledge tho useful tools to help build my synthetic and more eco friendly work force : )

• Like 1

*sprinkles finest nigella and saffron .. then lobs in 3 flash bangs*

I wish to find a waterproof heatmat large enough for the new 'tardis
and that the caliber 4 doesn't fuck up in too much humidity

notices alligators and crocodiles in the pond and proceeds to throw a few iced bricks of blood in

*I wish really fucking hard that therwhoresa may gets thrown to the croccies*

I wish from the bottom to the top that all social workers (except a few non-child social workers like the ones I know for adults) get twisted up in a krillion car , three train and seven tram pile up while 25 helicopters and six hercules planes just happen to simultaneously fall out of the sky on top of them while carrying high octane fuel and crates of white phos after having dynamite sticks and terscheckii's kicked up their pussies and assholes :P

I wish all corrupt children and families /youth workers be garotted and buggered with cacti then given to mean giants to use as a baseball and a fresh saguaro each time for bats. ** and for them to be shot outta the sky after they've been socked a good-un

*throws everything [including anyone standing too close :devil: ] into wishing well/lake/pond/river/sea*

x] I wish that even more naughty bastages get their comeuppance for the last few decades of bullshit

*tosses in some banned apparel*

*tosses ... off into water* , *throws nicki minaj in* , *realizes that was an accident and dives in and drags her out with my teeth by her sexy bits and when done with her gets her to squirt a fountain into the wishing well for me*

I wish that beautiful girl from today has the most successful and happy life a girl can have

I wish my local grasshopper population would suddenly become suicidal and/or cannibalistic.

• Like 1

*sharpens electric pink eyeliner into wishing well and adds a stargazer glitter shake or 2*

I wish for a sissygasm over a cute pink bedroom x]

sissygasm

I wish to have the possibility to find it within myself to let one measly social worker off and no more !

*throws the crap ones in the lake of fire*