The Corroboree
Zedo

Your thoughts/feelings/predictions/hopes for the future.

Does anyone believe KJU really has a H bomb ?

Seismologists in the US reckon the detonation didn't have enough magic pixies to cause a big enough seismic disturbance when he detonated that thing recently. Now KJU is saying he's gonna drop one in the pacific ocean which wouldn't be very good for us here.

Trump wants to blow the fuck out of NK, which the yanks could easily do (again) but if KJU gets a few loaded missiles airborne before the country is reduced to dirt car park it could turn into a free for all with all the old enemies launching preemptive strikes against each other.

Having those two nut jobs in charge of the public relations and hurling insults at each other from afar doesn't do much to relieve the tension.

Anything could happen there.

On another topic Large tracts of land have been bone dry for extended periods now so one little outbreak could burn half the country. Now school holidays have started the chances of that happening must be a lot higher than they were last week.

& Parts of the US seems to be close to flashpoint these days too with all the polarisation that's been going on. Republicans v democrats, black vs white, etc,etc. Fuck they are copping a lot of natural disasters lately, fires, floods and hurricanes. I'm sure it's not global warming though, an American woman told my mrs on facebook that it's not from global warming and she was willing to defend that statement to the death.

On 22/09/2017 at 9:23 AM, bardo said:

How does that make you feel ?

It could be tomorrow

23 sab.png

THE-NUMBER-23_1024.jpg

Hope I'm wrong, but when it happens it will be our own fucking fault. On the upside (if it does happen) no one will be forced to watch a Jim Carey move ever again.

sorta appropriate to post this here and i just realise i already said in this thread usa going the way of the roman empire.  history can tell us a lot about what is happening and people are painfully unaware of it.  its probably common now to think we are in such new territory and everything happening now is new, which it kinda is, but the same old shit is playing out too.   some say history repeats;  others say it doesnt repeat but it rhymes. 

he drags it out a bit and i know most people won't sit through it but anyway...  the very last part i really like.  after explaining all of the administrative mis-steps he summarises how the degeneration of society contributed to the collapse and how can anyone deny we are doing the same thing?  its better if i don't spell it out cuz i might offend unnecessarily.

i just want to add that some of this stuff can be a bitter pill to swallow but i really recommend trying it.  so much of what stefan molyneaux or others have to say i guarantee i would have rejected at any time in my twenties, yet now i concur strongly.  i dont know if young people just tend to fall on the one side of the spectrum or it has to do with the prevalence of certain views in education etc, maybe both.  let stefan take you deeper into this and remember you're not going to agree 100%.... if ANYONE can make a large number of long, detailed podcasts about heavy subjects and you find each one entirely to your liking, then at least one of you isn't doing it right. 

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 4

Thanks for the vid ThinderIdeal, it was most enlightening about some history that I hadn't really looked at before.

Just plied on more evidence for me as to why we're all going down the shitter.

Im super-stoked that somebody watched it northerner.

Even had you decided to investigate ancient rome the facts wouldnt have been presented in quite the same way with quite those parallels being drawn from a conservative perspective.

Stefan is an extraordinary content creator, i certainly dont agree with everything he says but he helped me along my switch to conservatism which is something i never thought would happen.  

First time I've come across him, he's a really good communicator.

By watching/reading things we don't agree with we learn things we might have been oblivious to. Otherwise we could just sit in dark room and talk to ourselves, as seems to be the current fashion. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I watch a few of his vids from time to time, I loved the debate he had with a psychedelic user. Not that it was fair debate, the guy he was arguing with was unarmed for any mental endeavor requiring a structured thought process.

I will have to give that vid a look when I have time.. I have also seen a few of his vids, I don't disagree with much of what he says.. Def don't agree with everything.. 

But theres something about him that annoys me a bit sometimes.. Just a subtle sense that he kind of fantasies that he is some kind of modern Socrates or something haha

• Like 2

Hes an actor if i recall correctly and he uses acting sometimes when hes trying to make an emotional plea etc, probably uses it more than i realise.  Remember he is running a business too.

Seems that its too easy to be drawn into really mystical-sounding content, youtube selections that have an alluring title and thumbnail which might offer some exceptional answers, when sometimes the interesting answers are hidden in plain sight but the mainstream narrative can be extremely slanted and as a lover of history ive come to think the stories are all told with a serious amount of spin.  The civil war is a great example.

So here's the clincher.  Now we're up to speed with how empires collapse and how its happening to the west as we speak.  Crazy thing is i dont think its by accident; i think its being orchestrated right in front of our noses. You could wonder if they didnt use past empire collapse as a template.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

I have endless faith in the depth and span of human stupidity ThunderIdeal, I really don't think it's being orchestrated deliberately. This rise and fall of societies is a progression that happens over hundreds of years... it's almost like each step is inevitable once the first has been taken due to our nature. Just the enormous scale of it over time and area makes it hard to orchestrate as a deliberate failure. BUT... we do have the power to do it differently. I don't think that's going to happen, but the possibility still remains. Different people making the same mistakes again and again all over the world indicate what's going to happen though. It's not science.

Something the video doesn't suggest is the solutions. Because people are going to get all triggered when presented with those realities. They want the comfort and the easy ride, they don't want the hard work and self sacrifice. They don't want to be the "bad guy" that comes out and says these policies are self destructive, layering laws on laws is destructive, protectionism makes weak people not protects weak people, that we are not all equal, globalism is a lie and very few people need a university education. They'd be slain by the speech police (mob) in an instant, shouted down to silence and punished.

• Like 5

Sounds like youre onto it northerner.  

I dont intend argue over this point; obviously i dont know if its deliberate, but doesn't it seem like political correctness (which isnt correct at all) and media conditioning among other things are slow, subtle, PURPOSEFUL forms of mind control?  Like in 1984 where the language itself inhibits free thought or something.  Shit, in hillary clintons ridiculous book she states that the message of 1984 is that we need to trust authorities and the media more, so words can obviously be deceptive since nobody else understood the true meaning.  Hey if you want another eye opening video i posted a kgb spook in the youtube thread discussing generational soviet conditioning and how it's being used in the west. 

25 years after soviet collapse we're in some ways emulating them.  The western world was "victorious" because or model of society (free speech, free market, traditions etc)trumped their pathetic communism and futurism but we're turning our backs on what makes our society great and going down the path of shit, and everyone thinks this shit tastes fantastic.    There is no grand cosmic ufo lizard conspiracy anyone can convincingly demonstrate, there is plain boring old social engineering, and the wealthy and powerful just doing what they do albeit with more nefarious methods.

Humans are not naturally this dumb. Humans are natural geniuses, not without flaws but certainly intelligent.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 4

The actions are deliberate, I don't deny that. But the objective and the probable outcome of these methods are not aligned. So blinded by ambition that they are unable to see the probable outcomes.

Hillary Clinton is a psychopathic megalomaniac and the US can be glad that Trump got in, because if they had to eat another 4 years of the leftist bullshit almost any right wing candidate that ran next would definitely win. Perhaps they wouldn't have ended up with someone as patriotic and generally well intentioned. Trump might be a clumsy fool in politics, but at least his heart is in the right place. They could have done much worse and ended up with a truly malevolent leader. We should all be happy for that.

Like I was saying before... we have become a godless society. We have lost touch with the earth. Many people have even replaced their faith with political correctness and social justice objectives. All these things do is score brownie points and serve to silence any objective thinkers and speakers, there is no moral or theistic reward in silencing others. There is no commitment and there is no sacrifice. It's nihilistic in the sense that all principles can be dropped at an instant to find the next false principle to uphold. It's a path of societal destruction. It's not sustainable and any critical thinker can see this. You cannot force people to be happy. Happiness always comes from within for each person, this is a basic tenant of existence. So when we take away the freedoms of speech, movement and even belief from people they will not be able to find their internal happiness. The tide will grow, the "law" will retaliate against people exercising their self defined freedoms. Widespread civil unrest is inevitable. War, disease and mass death will likely follow.

I think 1 person is smart and 2 people can be genius. But if you put more than 12 together they are just fools. A platypus is nothing more than a duck designed by a committee.

• Like 5

Religion hasn't caused all the world's wars, it's blind followers of a cause.

Trump is on the verge of getting America nuked and still his blind supporters are reassuring each other that voting him in was somehow a wise choice. Whatever helps them sleep at night I guess.

Hope they're just as willing to take up arms for their 'dear leader' rather than conscripting innocents into the brainless nightmare he's created.

• Like 1

The neocon cause?  Responsible for the majority of recent wars anyway.  neocons DO happen to nearly all be members of one particular religion, although i doubt every one of them is religious.  Funny that.

Yeah, its definitely lame to make a choice and then refuse to back down no matter how much new information contradicts your choice, though im not sure there could be any plausible US administration who would idly tolerate north korea getting nuclear icbms which has happened on a very short timeline.  That said, north korea is pretty smart to stick to their guns because nuclear deterrant is best deterrant and any country that defies US dominance and threatens their interests ends up in their crosshairs; notice the three MENA countries with former nuclear programs not only were all in US cross hairs, they were all eventually destroyed by the US although syria came back from the brink; the other MENA country with nuclear ambitions and nuclear technology, iran, has assuredly been firmly in the cross-hairs for a long time. 

North korea is probably about as likely to instigate nuclear war as any of the lesser nuclear powers (not likely at all) whereas the USA I guarantee is always assessing whether they can defeat russia with a first strike, just as they are now contemplating a first strike on the norks.  Why else are they installing THAAD/aegis on the borders of their enemies and trying to wriggle their way around the arms reduction treaty?  Chinas sea expansion is really am attempt to reduce a massive geostrategic liability (sea lane closure).  America literally has all of their enemies on the defensive.  

North korea can be left to have their nukes, it will probably temper their belligerence and they could focus more on trade.  They wont be a threat in that sense.  America stands to lose from eventual regional integration and south korea opening more to china and even scrapping their US alliance in favour of neighbourly relations.  Its one of many scenarios playing out that threatens not the USA but US ambitions.  its the same reason they cant let Afghanistan go: its located smack (no pun) in the middle of the world and without strife and uncertainty there would be (god forbid) regional integration, trade routes and alliances, particularly favouring their only serious rivals russia and china.

North korea is scary but they have never displayed a death wish, the norks are calculating and desire security from attack, not certain destruction.  USA is genuinely a terrifying and aggressive overlord and i dont think theyd hesitate to start a nuclear war they thought they could win.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

Would not surprise me if "they" all shake hands, have a drink, maybe a bump of coke and a laugh.

Maybe north korea is a proxy country for china ? or the mouse and china and maybe russia is waiting for the eagle to swoop ?

Imediate things in australia is an apparent gas shortage we are facing, increase funding into aus military the budget is now 34.7b,

Also seems the dry and hot weather is only going to get worse going into summer and that is not good for many reasons i dont think i need to point out, meanwhile it looks like we are gonna invest into a space agencie, interesting, more like a missle making and testing factory ? maybe? or not lol

• Like 1

hopefully the bali volcanao might help with the not so favourable weather ?

Edited by bardo
double post
  • Like 1

I think Trump is having a lot of fun being the president. I don't think he minds being the mouthpiece for those who have their interest vested in US ambitions.

We can look separately at all the shit the US and allies are responsible for, but I think that creates a world view where you fail to see the forest for the trees. If you step back and look at the bigger picture, what you see is a minority group of deplorable human beings acting very badly. The results of their actions are always beneficial to them at the continued savage expense to everyone else. 4.3 Billion people live below the poverty line (that figure is rising at a steadily increasing rate) and not all of them in undeveloped or 3rd world countries. Most of those in 3rd world countries don't know Trump, Putin, Clinton or Jong Un, nor would they care about their banter. Their entire focus is on food, water and seeing the next sunrise.

It doesn't seem to matter who sits in the oval, or any other office, the rich and powerful are getting more rich and powerful and the poor are getting poorer. The number of poor growing so rapidly represents the biggest threat to those at the top, and they're obviously well aware of this.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, Northerner said:

Widespread civil unrest is inevitable. War, disease and mass death will likely follow.

There is always the possibility  Mount Agung's eruption will be considerably larger than expected. And it sits on the Alpide Belt near the Great Sumatra Fault and one of the largest super volcanoes on the planet, Lake Toba. Just today, another Indonesian volcano, Mt Sinabung erupted. It lies 40km from Lake Toba. Lake Toba used to be Mt Toba, until it erupted about 70 000 years ago and wiped out about 70% of life on earth.

I can't resist drawing a comparison between the 2 possible outcomes for our future and the 2 possible presidents during the last US election. Then again, if the volcanoes don't cause mass extinction, maybe there'll be a sudden explosion in our collective consciousness and we'll be able to live in peace and harmony... 

• Like 1

today i leaned venezuela started listing its oil prices in yuan and not US dollars 

should be interesting as the last few nations to break away from the petro dollar got "liberated"

although selling a war with venezuela will be a tough sell as there's no foreign speaking bad guys with bombs to scapegoat

things are heating up

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-15/venezuela-begins-publishing-oil-basket-price-yuan

• Like 2

Oooh, and they plan to be able to trade gold back on their money for the same amount. 

It'll be like the good old days, except without the rampant pox and syphilis.

On 21/09/2017 at 1:15 PM, Zedo said:

I read the agenda 21 (if it was the actual one) script years ago when I first heard of it. And apparently you can get it from the UN website or something now (I dunno for sure and am in no mindset to go hunting). It's worded so soundly that it comes across as I true way I fix the earth and sustain humanity and bring balance back to nature...but

theres a dark side, as with any legal mumbo jumbo. Many phrases are open ended and while at the time (I'm gonna say 10 years ago approx) it at first sounded good - something within me stirred and went - nope.... this is not good. Over the years it pops up and I see others views and one really struck me hard. Something along the lines of precautionary actions to protect the planet - and as some folk have dubbed - guilty until proven innocent. Basically they can do what ever they want to 'safeguard' the planet against any individual under precautionary reason. Even if you've never done anything wrong, if your a threat to the powers in play, they can legally act against you until you can prove overwise. 

Now whether or not this is truly the case, let's assume for this examples sake to put in perspective the control it gives. (Bare with me and try join the dots) 

So we have come to a time where  censoring the internet is key to stopping free info to the masses. Google comes to mind. And they have (or begun to) made programs that can predict if your a terrorist/criminal or have potential to be a terrorist/criminal (although I'm sure it's quite biased in favour of the 0.01%). So given this comes into play, and is accepted by the sleep walkers - anyone who opposes the narrative would therefore become a 'terrorist' and thus through precautionary suspicion you would be taken away indefinatly and never get a fair trail as the program is always right. 

Now look at China and there brownie points system there want to (or already have - I dunno, I'm not up on the news) implement to grade citizens according to how well they contribute to the system over resist it. 

Did that make sense? 

Either way, it's like we all know. It only works if we all agree and play the game. If we stand up, they fall. But the window is closing on the current method of opening the eyes of the blind. It's almost at a point where the only method to fight back is to infiltrate. But power corrupts, and the incorruptible don't seek to get involved. 

Guilty even when proven innocent is the way in uk family courts process I can even prove it so it's worse than guilty until proven innocent if lucky you'll get a judge who refuses to go along with the govt it's a 50/50 so far in my exp'

I'd better input into the topic now I did that

I think feminism is going to squirm like fk in it's dying throes.. and that it will be sometimes really satisfying to witness.

but as a reference.. and seeing as the uk takes ages to do anything and is always the draconian last on things

(one example cannabis decrim/legalization)

Is it already dead over there? (wherever you are if you read n wanna answer)

not fussed if nobody wants to touch it with a barge pole mind,..

i have a hope to add

I hope there is soon a gameshow whereby the latest 11 silliest feminists of the moment have to play a game of footie against the 11 best male footballers in the bizz of the moment to try to win a chance to avoid 20 bare assed cheek stingies from each player of the winning team and then strapped to a raging bull that then gets lead pellet to the arse cheek on a downhill cheese rolling course.

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, Zedo said:

But your post makes me want to start my next question post.... but I'll wait.

I am wondering what it will be? you start some pretty cool threads : )

• Like 1