The Corroboree
Zedo

Your thoughts/feelings/predictions/hopes for the future.

I'm interested to know other people's view of the state of the world we exist in and where it's headed. Your view is your view. Your more than welcome to share why you hold such view or cite info (or disinfo) to support your view too. 

I haven't kept up with the news all year (was sorta a goal of mine to not use FB or see any MSM news which has been great imo) so those who are in the know a bit more, I'd love to perceive your view out of interest. 

So what 'I'm' getting at here is the global conspiracy in a way. The NWO, agenda 21, spying etc to whatever end. Your view may not contain any of that and I welcome your view too. 

My main question to kick things off is: every country in on the goal of the elite? Or do you reckon there are any that stand opposed while siding with the elite, waiting for the right time to strike back. 

How about whistle blowers like Snowden? Surely he's not the only one who opposed the survaliance state. So you think others remain hidden within the establishment ready to act from the inside out? 

Or is the elite just playing both sides of the coin and we're doomed either way? 

Is the NWO a necessary evil to 'unite' the world, even under a false guise, to them one day open the flood gates of truth to all of humanity?

I personally hold a 'hope', that there are those working for the elite  to maintain a foothold in the system, waiting for the time to stand up and attack from the inside out while others attack from the outside in. But it's a hope.

Over to you. No matter how crazy you want to get lol. Even if it is in 3 days we'll be blown up lol.

Peace 

• Like 3

I have been seeing the micro chip work its way into near every wallet and I guess it is only a matter of time till they put it in humans, like vaccinations if you don't do it they make life harder and harder for you until you crack or become a poor outcast, prob start by saying how convenient and awesome it is but not mandatory, then start saying things like if you don't have a chip by 23/9/2019 you will pay extra on tax and wont be eligible for health care or some shit, then they will say by 20/20 if you don't have one you can not earn or buy things (the dates are just made up)

then maybe there will be permitted zones and non permitted zones and when you leave you permitted zone a sensor goes off and a robot will come to assist you : ) if you refuse the robots request then you will have points/credit automatically deducted from your account etc. Like 1984 type vibes with modern tech and ai.

You now there is a system and they try fit us all in it, that is non human to me and feels like perhaps we are already slaves to tech or ai, wouldn't a human make a system fit them not the other way round?

I don't believe in elites, they are just people who for some reason I can not figure out have been granted power and are still given power from the majority, many pay large amounts of there lifes (money) to these people, hey we aren't even people we humans, we are not a name or piece of paper, we are human and that fact seems to be largely unknown to many, seems many  believe they are that title and give all there power away, they belong and slave for a CORPSoration, its like if you belong to a corporation you are viewed as a corpse, the walking dead who have forgotten there inherent rights and abilities and can be used how they (the living) see fit, they just gotta offer the right amounts of paper, like Charles manson said about the prison gaurds "you can pay them to walk backwards".

If majority sleepwalk through life spineless and broken then basically the future will be what ever the ones we give it all to decide. I fucking hate the current system and hierarchies, the queen with her crown, jewls and sceptre, its a big fucking joke and they must think majority are truly nuts and lost for giving so much attention to them.

School was a prison camp of bullshit to me (I did learn valuable things during my time there but hated the place, its values, and its punish reward system), they don't teach a single thing about living/surviving here in this realm they only teach how to survive within the system (the shit we created),  bloody crazy shit, I wonder how many no what to eat or not and what is medicinal or not and how to prepare or process these things? most I know would surely perish within 3 months of no more system.

I used to be pissed off with people (near everyone) being co creators of such rotten things, whilst neglecting the fact they can choose what the provide energy to and can create also, like all my life I am confused on why people do what they do and why they spend so much time contributing and spending on things they complain about ? I realized real young near everyone is in some kind of fear induced hypnosis, really I still don't get why so many people invest so much into the evil doers and "authorities"  yet scoff at the ones talking freedom, and regaining there sovereignty. I feel we humans have proven we are capable of great things yet are more comfortable in a control system.

like someone puts on a badge and they getted treated different,, many become subservient and sometimes fearful or anxious around them, so confusing cause to me its just a dude making choices in his life and his/her choice inevitably goes against common law and human instinct,  that by doing that job means breaking common law as a requirement etc. you know how they literally kidnap people who have done 0 wrong not a thing, you know if your a human who does not create harm or loss, 0 victims, not one victim and they come bust the doors down and grab you and put you in a cell against your will (which they do often by choice and choice alone, they choice to do this to people) then I would think people would not accept this but it seems it is very well accepted by a great many, poor fools don't realise just cause they aren't breaking any currents statuary laws that one might be written tonight and they wake up a "criminal" its all laughable and yet tragic at the same time.

I feel I was born into a world of insanity filled with broken/hurt souls, tho I only have my ideals to reference this to, so technically the world is what its supposed to be and I am the unwell one lol really I truly believe in so many possibilities, when I talk to some people they seem to get some of what I am saying but cant believe it and that's cool cause I may be insane or unwell and its about being able to generate your own views and ideas not blindly adopting them, that's my main message really, like come on lets all play in this realm not be slaves to it (that's what the so called elites are doing I guess).

Sometimes its like just everyone do some good doses of d m t so we can get back on page so to speak, you know like care for the realm or forum we find ourselves in for this time, like just out the back here there clearing land and its like you fucking idiot, that is destroying the thing that allows you to be, guessing they are developing for porofit$ what a wasteful, selfish and stupid pursuit,  I would love to see things have there value we give them taken away so it just becomes what it is not this deluded version of reality where everything is given dollar worth and seems this way/mentality is destroying the very forum/place that allows us to have a 3d experience. It makes no sense to me at all.

I did imagine if someone offered a million bucks for this patch to develop and without really having that offer I will never know if I am just the same as those who's actions I despise. I would like to imagine I would have 0 problem saying get stuffed because when I truly imagine having lots of money I can not see it changing me for the better and can not see how it would or could actually improve my life or give a feeling of happiness, I could just imagine it would allow me to die with more things that's about it, I had a business that was in triple figures but gave it up cause seriously I felt I was sacrificing or loosing my soul to this imaginary game of value and status, I liked it for a bit but started drinking everyday, felt like a dick driving around in my supped up ford, you know mags, exhaust, black bonnet  etc. saw myself in a big shop window and thought you look like wanker lol

I am fairly poor money wise, enough to get by and by a book or some seeds here there, I don't drink anymore either, from everyday than after leaving the business moving state and getting a patch of land I honestly dislike the thought of drinking now.

Slowly doing up the old shack with mainly recycled materials, build heaps of shit from pallets etc.

I can see where it seems to be going and I hate the look of it, I see where It could go with certain individual changes and some of the views I see seem pretty nice, I think real positive change will come individually then that individual/internal change will form/create or at least most defo be apart or influence on what we live in and what we call consensus reality.

There is no not interacting, impossible to no interact with it, we all got our hand in the band,  how we interact is a big shaper of things to come, basically what we do or do not  like we have had our hand in creating what is within the moment and within that moment co creating the next.

Shit I have written a lot here and gone of a little, basically I believe the direction of many thing is largely in the hands of the individual, how they interact or react etc. (I believe what stimuli you take in has a massive effect also) Seems its the individuals not believing this that largely allows evils to go on "they " will to an extant only do what we allow them to and we are largely allowing them to do whatever they want it seems.

Anyhow I have faith no matter how removed from human being or how cut of we may allow ourselves to become from the mostly unmodulated natural world, it will only be a matter of time till we start to hear our true heart song singing to us again  : )

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090503132617.htm

P.s there is a lot of speculation in here I will admit, anyhow if the sun is what many believe it to be than it will likely extinguish one day, if we aren't hopping to a new place before then,then that time should be interesting indeed, that is if anyone/thing is here to witness it, if we all go out in some global or flat event (joke) than that will be interesting also, like what happens when our energy can no longer go into this 3d existence ? 

Shit man stop writing lol, I am interested to see others views also, cool post/topic Zedo : )

• Like 9

Oh this might sound crazy, hope it is, I had a strange sense and a strange serious of events happen not so long ago, it may have all been coincidence but it was one hell of a group of coincidences that's for sure, synergies was off the chart and had people/strangers come up to me and start telling me all there woes or about preparing for heaven, man it was like scifi shit or something, I was sober during that two weeks and it all stopped after smoking again, my rational mind would say it might have been temp psychosis but the shit that happened over that period of two weeks or so doesn't seem to be well explained by mental illness in the way that the synergies or events/coincidences involved others.

Crazy shit, felt like something was trying to communicate with me and by smoking again I cut it off, real or not it was awesome and has stuck with me majorly.

Like I would be at the dentist reading a book, the part I was reading was about false idols and prophets and who come through the door, Allan miller, I approached him and said hey and showed the cover of the book to him, it was titled satin is alive and well on planet earth, he laughed and shook he's head as he walked out lol

I saw this book in my collection and have no idea where it came from so decided to read it whilst going to dentist appointments, I have to spend the day there to get a ride back in the arvo so I read the whole thing over 3 days (3 dentist appoinments) man I finish reading a chapter largely about Egypt also about the temple in palestine being rebuilt and I get up from the park to go to the appointment and right there on the gazebo it says in large letter Egypt Palestine, that is only two examples, this brief time I was experiencing this it was like my mind was being blow over and over, every song, tv program I saw had relevance and connection to something just previous or after, I had a similar thing happen many years ago when on ayauscha, seriously I was struggling quite a bit and turned the tv on cause I thought it may help relax/calm me a little, then boom the simpsons, there is homer drinking down a brew and going on a journey, felt like it was ok after that like I wasn't alone in it any more, I seriously felt like matt groening was communicating with me through space time or something, could see diamond in the screen, everything was diamond dominant, when I looked at my arms they where made of diamond shining light, close my eyes and there is a spinning diamond approaching me throught the moving visual landscape, I don't know what it means but I know it is significant, strange thing the last couple years there is people making you tube vids about the simpsons knowing and/or predicting  the future, I wouldn't have believed it and thought certain events happenings a being made to look that way, perhaps a psy-op, but I don't know after seeing/feeling what I did, the impossible don't seem so impossible to me, it wasn't just what I saw but what I felt that made it so powerful and stand out for me.

The weird shit that happened more recently  was after I fell horribly ill it all started,  main thing I got from the experience was brace for fire, 2-3 years somekind of big global event is gonna happen, like catastrophe, shit about pallistine and Egypt being significant somehow maybe and shit about the anti-Christ or someone trying to pose as a god type figure over the world 

I may have just committed social suicide lol but I aint that social anyway : ) and I may be connecting far out dots that don't go together how it does currently in my mind, maybe I am just wanting to jump to some kind of supernatural explanation for extra excitement maybe to feel special, really all I know is what I experienced and it was real for me, I cant help but sense I (we) are being led to something so drastically different to what is current census reality and slow personal exposure is the safest way of presentation and least likely to cause health issues or rejection, some kind of hard core shit that can only be known in increments as the witness engages more and more and once the increment is able to be accepted without to much negative effect than you will be shown the next increment, perhaps leading to a readiness to not be encapsulated anymore and experience a world that is perhaps a more free energy flow world with things manifesting in and out by will or consciousness (like death maybe), imagine not having any experience with hallucinogens and being thrust into a heavy ayauscha trip? maybe try some shrroms first might be sound advice, could be a similar thing tho what we call life is the trip, and even the crazy or stupid shit is significant in getting there like we all play a piece, I feel those who do not speak from fear of condemnation or ridicule may possibly be doing an injustice of sorts for the rest of us in yet unseen ways, you know like siks3 might be preparing us in ways he does not yet fully understand, it may or may not have truth in his statements but doesn't mean it is not very important or significant thing to share, actually I feel because I have read it it is very important for me and the reality I find myself in atm involves all stimuli received, I don't know of course but the thing is either does anyone else, its all made up, like I was making up a theory the other day to do with consciousness and reality, I said there is two main forms of  thought, one is thought manifestations and the other conscious manifestations, I went into great depth to distinguish the two and how utilising this info ypu can change the past through perspective and inturn change now, I went on and on coining terms and make it up on the fly, it was well accepted by one person who is a counsellor and was asking lots of questions thinking holey shit this guy is onto some real stuff, was listened to intently, at the end of the lecture I was urged to write a theisis paper, I was like no that was just all made up and said this is what it is, make it sound good and sound, use some big words and someone will believe, I urged for her to be brave and come up with some theories for yourself but ity appears not all can do this, so I wonder those smarter than me again what there trying to pull on me lol, it was a little scary cause I realized how some folks can be manipulated and tricked so easy, yeh makes me wonder how I am being minuplated, like is it even my will to write this now or is clever forms of manipulation through out my life basically writing this? what picture would I draw if I didn't do art at school? you know what I mean?

Shit man maybe weirdo's like me are the majority, just to many hesitate to talk about it for reasons stated above. How would we know how the many think feel when we are exposed to so much conditioning and programming, how would we no we are a programmed version of our true selfs or  just been swindle out of it?

Ok I am doing it again, talking to much shit that surely impacts negatively from a social view, somewhat digressing at the same time, ravings of a mad man I tells ya : )

• Like 4

I spend quite some time looking into the future of our species. It's calamitous times ahead. We don't need political leaders that are funded by corporations to make bad decisions for us. As a whole we are naive and self destructive and could achieve the same end result without corporate guidance. It's the most peaceful time in all of human history and the warmongers are crying destruction as the solution to our minor conflicts. The whole economic system is rigged on a likeness to a Ponzi scheme and when lead to it's conclusion must fail. It's not if capitalism fails, it's when. Infinitely growing systems in finite areas must stop growing, and when the basis of success is built on that growth that system has a single eventual outcome. Inevitable failure.

The funny thing abut these times as well is that as our wealth of knowledge and information increases so does our ignorance. Go riddle me that. There were no fools in the 20's-90's trying to prove the earth is flat, they were just fools and basically ignored. Now with the advent of the internet a fool can speak his mind as clearly as a wise man and convey a message to a malleable mind. Minds that have been fed on consumerism and advertising, minds that have no experience of problem solving outside of a very limited paradigm. Minds that would demonise others for beliefs, freedoms and words tear at the fabric of our society. Look at the rounds of words/phrases to go around the media... triggered, fake news, war against "x", protections, equality. Laughable in the context they are conveyed.

The other ultimate reality that we face is the human race is a plague, quite literally. And as all plagues do we will eat ourselves out of existence or die of disease, 90%+ will die and the rest will rebuild for the next wave. Bacteria and other micro organisms are realising the potential of us as "food" and will inevitably capitalise on the opportunity also. The book "War of the Worlds" (original by HG Wells, must read) could show us how ignorance of these organisms leads to species death en masse. I know it's just a fantasy situation, but we can look at how indigenous populations were wiped out by the common cold... imagine what a long onset super flu could do to the planet with our transport systems. %50 of the world could be infected in weeks if the first symptoms were mild and transmissive, then later symptoms being extreme and acute.A modern Spanish flu with aeroplane transmission... gives pause for thought.

I'd like to believe it's all going to be okay, that the human race will pull it's head out of it's ass. But I'm neither naive nor unrealistic. Civilization as we know it is doomed.

This is why I live next to the jungle in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps my genes can be part of the 10% who survive this great extinction period, or maybe it's too late for us all. Maybe my kids will be isolated enough from the nonsense to see what is really happening. Maybe they can carve out for themselves a piece of reality. 

• Like 3

Geez, I was in a dark mood last night... :unsure:

• Like 2

Lol. All comments welcome. But your post makes me want to start my next question post.... but I'll wait.

18 hours ago, Northerner said:

Geez, I was in a dark mood last night... :unsure:

Lol I get in those moods a bit, I think it is somewhat justified considering the situation we as a whole and as an individual have to endure.

I got out of the city as well cause I picture shit getting ugly real fast there, when the food and medicine aint on the shelf.

The problem is there clearing the bush around us here and many people are moving here buying a 5-10 acre block then mostly clearing it, makes me wonder why they just didn't stay in suburbia or the city ? makes no sense to me at all lol

Man if only we could flow and play through life instead of a desperate attempt to hold onto it and prolong the dyings life and so much life gone to trying to save the weak, we become slaves to life and ideals rather than just playing, saying that I thought it would be inherent or a internal knowing that hey don't cut that tree down that gives us air and many many other things but its like they wipe out the thing that allows life to happen yet create industry around health and industry that allows weak genetics to breed creating a very sick and dependent specie, imagine how much less suffering there would be if we let unmodulated nature decide who stays or goes and when, I would think spiritualism would be a majority thing again as well.

Saying all that if there was another in pain or dying and I could help somehow my internals would scream for me to do something and I doubt I could ignore that and if I did I would imagine it would be haunting.

About needing growth to sustain with finite space/resources, well they could or might be creating tech cities, a bit like mars in the movie total recall.  

Destroy god given nature to create synthetic alternatives ?

It does seem to me the future is grim for us but yeh I hope to survive if shit goes down but I am not sure why lol, or we have a mass awakening and humans begin to redirect there thought and energy, you know like we get or shit together and stop putting made up values on things then fighting for them, what makes gold worth anything? (it does have applications in tech but still) 

What makes a person give food for a piece of paper ? that would be belief that you can use that note to get something else, its a belief system so why not believe in something else that doesn't create such division ?

Its all belief systems that seem to do us under the most, like believing something has a numerical value tho what it is is what it is, the belief in its (monetary) value that distorts what is really there, like many can only see the created world that overlaps what is really there (at least what our sensors and consciousness perceive to be there, the spectrum in which we view through) 

Ps. I am writing this on the flow, I am just writing free flowing ideas, I do not necessarily believe or support ideas here in.

• Like 3

Probably not as funny as i thought.  No offense intended..

Edited by ThunderIdeal

lol honestly when I posted this I was thinking I reckon @ThunderIdeal would have something to bring to the table. Not what I expected though lol.

It's funny that you call up belief systems being a major cause of issues bardo. I was just revisiting some Descartes in order to pull some doubt back into my world, to check my humility and arrogance.

How sure can we be of anything that we believe? How much of what we perceive is perception and how much is truth?  Nothing is a given fact when we ask these questions, except that we are doubting. After all it's much easier to doubt something than to prove it. It's not a comforting thought though and if let spiral could lead to extreme agnosticism. Even the thought of eating lunch now would be called into doubt... am I truly nourishing my body or am I poisoning it? Are the people I care about real or are they a projection of my belief? Does anything really matter or does anything even exist? This is where faith and ego jumps in and says "yeah, these things are real, these things matter, I can tell right from wrong". Then equally intelligent people with exactly the same information have the same realisations. But what if the things they think are real, the things think matter and the their moral compass point in a different direction? Should I still continue to doubt all in this situation too, including my beliefs? And what if in fact my version of reality is "truth" and the the opposing reality is "fallacy", have I then given up part of myself that was true to doubt just because someone else was wrong?

I think people in general have lost touch with the land, with the power of life and the "gods" or "energy" that come from the earth itself. Like you said bardo, that now everything can be expressed in $ terms. Money is imaginary, it is a concept that is made up to facilitate trade, it's not really real. But because so many people believe in it so it has become a new god. The majority have lost touch with the old gods. We have lost touch with the earth. We have become selfish and inconsiderate of all but our immediate environment, our animalistic nature has spiraled out of control without the checks of intergenerational consideration.

But do we even need the earth to give us what she always has? We could grow super slime food in tubes and filter the sunlight to give us optimal conditions. There's nothing stopping us creating an artificial utopia... except that there will be the doubters who don't agree. :P

Our endlessly inventive species may be able to pull through any destruction that we wreak now, maybe we are on the true path to enlightenment even. Humility is often learned by great trial and error after all.

Edited by Northerner
spelllimg
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Zedo said:

lol honestly when I posted this I was thinking I reckon @ThunderIdeal would have something to bring to the table. Not what I expected though lol.

I removed my post then noticed you were saying lol, anyway offensive or not it didn't add much...  And im not gonna add anything i havent said before except new wikileaks seem to confirm russia also surveils its citizens ruthlessly.  No surprise really.

Whats happening in the world, US dollar going to lose reserve/petro status, moves everywhere to abandon cash, central bank voodoo (infinite monetary policy success or big crash?).... US global hedgemony giving way to multipolar world with russia/china alliance influencing their part of the world, USA could come back from almost any cataclysm but probably will go the way of the romans anyway cuz.  Is this the death of globalist aspirations or a planned next step?  Crypto is disrupting and will be incorporated into international banking (in a bad way).

If i had to guess i'd say the NWO is lumbering ahead.  China/russia probably wont be too much better than usa and may all be part of the same club anyway.  Nobody really knows.. But the wealth divide everywhere is yawning open to irreversible levels and thanks to global/national surveillance nobody can touch the 0.01%

Scary times maybe but certainly times of incredible changes.

• Like 1

I didn't see it as offensive, and nothing I say/post is ever meant to be offensive to any one (unless their asking for it lol). I don't think bardo would be offended either. 

Yeah theres a thought I didn't think of... crypto being incorporated into the banks etc. I feel like their all part of the same club. But like any club, not all members see eye to eye. 

Actually.... what's your thoughts on Wikileaks and JA. A guy at work told me bout he seen a thing bout it/him being controlled opposition. I think WL is great but like anything, there's a side to the picture that isn't shown.

I dont know.  Wikileaks has broken better stories than most media outlets.  I think theyre legit but theres no doubt vast money goes into psyops and has for half a century or more.  You never know if somebody is peeling back a veil to reveal the truth, or just another layer of illusion.

One kind of psy-op is called "limited hang-out" and wikileaks could fall into that category

• Like 3

Hey thunderIdeal, what do you think about the Georgia Guide stones ? And agenda 21?

If the money goes full digital than it would seem humans really will be slaves, atm you can live outside of the system for the most part but if/when digital currency and micro chips go down basically it will be live in the bush trying to survive and go undetected or comply to being a slave and loose what ever sovereignty one may have. We would live under the will of the "elites"

21 hours ago, Northerner said:

But do we even need the earth to give us what she always has? We could grow super slime food in tubes and filter the sunlight to give us optimal conditions.

There is always soylent green as well : )

• Like 1

What do i think?  Dunno.  Georgia guidestones are stones alright.  Agenda 21 falls outside of the many conspiries that i know are demonstrably factual.

*shrugs*

An interesting thing i want to mention is the united states debt, often touted as a signal of doom.  America is still an economic collosus, absolutely.  If they fixed their act they could be out of that hole in a jiffy.  Some audits recently revealed massive errors in some gov agency accounting eg where did the money go.  Army and urban planning were found to have rounded some of their accounting figured to the nearest billion and in some cases hundred billion!   just a little example of how salvageable the situation is.  Trouble is their collosal economy has a collosal federal parasite.

I havent read the entire thread yet lol but somebody mentioned capitalism failing and i dont agree at all.  Capitalism is the holy grail. We have phony capitalism, crony capitalism, and of course that has failed us.  keynesian economics is failing us.  google austrian economics. A good website is mises.org.  I really strongly believe in free market capitalism which has demonstrably been a good thing while the alternatives have not been and cannot be.  I also strongly believe in hard money.  These are good things which is exactly why we dont have them.  

I try to watch the money because government conspiracies, while often factual, are subservient to bankster conspiracies.  

Globalism is a big scam.  Its a big fist and we're supposed to bend over.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a-global-catastrophe-is-being-orchestrated-by-the-elites-there-are-many-things-the-president-does-not-know_04242017

Edit oops not a new article as i thought.  Just playing devils advocate might edit this post again.  Im not endorsing this writer.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

I read the agenda 21 (if it was the actual one) script years ago when I first heard of it. And apparently you can get it from the UN website or something now (I dunno for sure and am in no mindset to go hunting). It's worded so soundly that it comes across as I true way I fix the earth and sustain humanity and bring balance back to nature...but

theres a dark side, as with any legal mumbo jumbo. Many phrases are open ended and while at the time (I'm gonna say 10 years ago approx) it at first sounded good - something within me stirred and went - nope.... this is not good. Over the years it pops up and I see others views and one really struck me hard. Something along the lines of precautionary actions to protect the planet - and as some folk have dubbed - guilty until proven innocent. Basically they can do what ever they want to 'safeguard' the planet against any individual under precautionary reason. Even if you've never done anything wrong, if your a threat to the powers in play, they can legally act against you until you can prove overwise. 

Now whether or not this is truly the case, let's assume for this examples sake to put in perspective the control it gives. (Bare with me and try join the dots) 

So we have come to a time where  censoring the internet is key to stopping free info to the masses. Google comes to mind. And they have (or begun to) made programs that can predict if your a terrorist/criminal or have potential to be a terrorist/criminal (although I'm sure it's quite biased in favour of the 0.01%). So given this comes into play, and is accepted by the sleep walkers - anyone who opposes the narrative would therefore become a 'terrorist' and thus through precautionary suspicion you would be taken away indefinatly and never get a fair trail as the program is always right. 

Now look at China and there brownie points system there want to (or already have - I dunno, I'm not up on the news) implement to grade citizens according to how well they contribute to the system over resist it. 

Did that make sense? 

Either way, it's like we all know. It only works if we all agree and play the game. If we stand up, they fall. But the window is closing on the current method of opening the eyes of the blind. It's almost at a point where the only method to fight back is to infiltrate. But power corrupts, and the incorruptible don't seek to get involved. 

• Like 2

I personally think the human race will be extinct soon.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:14 AM, ThunderIdeal said:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a-global-catastrophe-is-being-orchestrated-by-the-elites-there-are-many-things-the-president-does-not-know_04242017

Edit oops not a new article as i thought.  Just playing devils advocate might edit this post again.  Im not endorsing this writer.

Interesting little article with interesting comments. I think already being familiar with the content shows I haven't had a girlfriend for a while lol.

The tenth man, must be lonely and exhausting. I might watch that movie over the weekend and see what I get from it, I must not have really been watching the first time cause I cant remember that bit and it is an interesting idea/concept.

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:42 AM, ThunderIdeal said:

I try to watch the money because government conspiracies, while often factual, are subservient to bankster conspiracies.  

Good point to be mindful of when delving into "truth" seeking.

Zedo makes sense to me, they already basically do this, just passing new statutes/laws makes it easier.

I agree it seems the window for significant change (from the globalist path) is shrinking tho never give up hope I say : )

Edited by bardo
add some things so i dont double post to much

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, Slocombe said:

I personally think the human race will be extinct soon.

How does that make you feel ?

It could be tomorrow

23 sab.png

THE-NUMBER-23_1024.jpg

59c449da22e70_23sab.thumb.png.ff85cc44d164e999911012d1e58304ee.png

THE-NUMBER-23_1024.thumb.jpg.58fa901c74abbdff90aa7293168ff5e7.jpg

59c449da22e70_23sab.thumb.png.ff85cc44d164e999911012d1e58304ee.png

THE-NUMBER-23_1024.thumb.jpg.58fa901c74abbdff90aa7293168ff5e7.jpg

Just hearing now via sbs news that there is concerned that 2 satellites may collide causing a chain reaction, also saying concerns about data transmission with limited bandwith, and lower orbit may be unusable by 2025, great way to avoid responsibility if they where to shut down the net (at least our access to it) ?   

Jousting seems to be bigger news tho lol

On 20/09/2017 at 4:27 PM, bardo said:

Oh this might sound crazy, hope it is, I had a strange sense and a strange serious of events happen not so long ago, it may have all been coincidence but it was one hell of a group of coincidences that's for sure, synergies was off the chart and had people/strangers come up to me and start telling me all there woes or about preparing for heaven, man it was like scifi shit or something, I was sober during that two weeks and it all stopped after smoking again, my rational mind would say it might have been temp psychosis but the shit that happened over that period of two weeks or so doesn't seem to be well explained by mental illness in the way that the synergies or events/coincidences involved others.

Crazy shit, felt like something was trying to communicate with me and by smoking again I cut it off, real or not it was awesome and has stuck with me majorly.

Like I would be at the dentist reading a book, the part I was reading was about false idols and prophets and who come through the door, Allan miller, I approached him and said hey and showed the cover of the book to him, it was titled satin is alive and well on planet earth, he laughed and shook he's head as he walked out lol

I saw this book in my collection and have no idea where it came from so decided to read it whilst going to dentist appointments, I have to spend the day there to get a ride back in the arvo so I read the whole thing over 3 days (3 dentist appoinments) man I finish reading a chapter largely about Egypt also about the temple in palestine being rebuilt and I get up from the park to go to the appointment and right there on the gazebo it says in large letter Egypt Palestine, that is only two examples, this brief time I was experiencing this it was like my mind was being blow over and over, every song, tv program I saw had relevance and connection to something just previous or after, I had a similar thing happen many years ago when on ayauscha, seriously I was struggling quite a bit and turned the tv on cause I thought it may help relax/calm me a little, then boom the simpsons, there is homer drinking down a brew and going on a journey, felt like it was ok after that like I wasn't alone in it any more, I seriously felt like matt groening was communicating with me through space time or something, could see diamond in the screen, everything was diamond dominant, when I looked at my arms they where made of diamond shining light, close my eyes and there is a spinning diamond approaching me throught the moving visual landscape, I don't know what it means but I know it is significant, strange thing the last couple years there is people making you tube vids about the simpsons knowing and/or predicting  the future, I wouldn't have believed it and thought certain events happenings a being made to look that way, perhaps a psy-op, but I don't know after seeing/feeling what I did, the impossible don't seem so impossible to me, it wasn't just what I saw but what I felt that made it so powerful and stand out for me.

The weird shit that happened more recently  was after I fell horribly ill it all started,  main thing I got from the experience was brace for fire, 2-3 years somekind of big global event is gonna happen, like catastrophe, shit about pallistine and Egypt being significant somehow maybe and shit about the anti-Christ or someone trying to pose as a god type figure over the world 

I may have just committed social suicide lol but I aint that social anyway : ) and I may be connecting far out dots that don't go together how it does currently in my mind, maybe I am just wanting to jump to some kind of supernatural explanation for extra excitement maybe to feel special, really all I know is what I experienced and it was real for me, I cant help but sense I (we) are being led to something so drastically different to what is current census reality and slow personal exposure is the safest way of presentation and least likely to cause health issues or rejection, some kind of hard core shit that can only be known in increments as the witness engages more and more and once the increment is able to be accepted without to much negative effect than you will be shown the next increment, perhaps leading to a readiness to not be encapsulated anymore and experience a world that is perhaps a more free energy flow world with things manifesting in and out by will or consciousness (like death maybe), imagine not having any experience with hallucinogens and being thrust into a heavy ayauscha trip? maybe try some shrroms first might be sound advice, could be a similar thing tho what we call life is the trip, and even the crazy or stupid shit is significant in getting there like we all play a piece, I feel those who do not speak from fear of condemnation or ridicule may possibly be doing an injustice of sorts for the rest of us in yet unseen ways, you know like siks3 might be preparing us in ways he does not yet fully understand, it may or may not have truth in his statements but doesn't mean it is not very important or significant thing to share, actually I feel because I have read it it is very important for me and the reality I find myself in atm involves all stimuli received, I don't know of course but the thing is either does anyone else, its all made up, like I was making up a theory the other day to do with consciousness and reality, I said there is two main forms of  thought, one is thought manifestations and the other conscious manifestations, I went into great depth to distinguish the two and how utilising this info ypu can change the past through perspective and inturn change now, I went on and on coining terms and make it up on the fly, it was well accepted by one person who is a counsellor and was asking lots of questions thinking holey shit this guy is onto some real stuff, was listened to intently, at the end of the lecture I was urged to write a theisis paper, I was like no that was just all made up and said this is what it is, make it sound good and sound, use some big words and someone will believe, I urged for her to be brave and come up with some theories for yourself but ity appears not all can do this, so I wonder those smarter than me again what there trying to pull on me lol, it was a little scary cause I realized how some folks can be manipulated and tricked so easy, yeh makes me wonder how I am being minuplated, like is it even my will to write this now or is clever forms of manipulation through out my life basically writing this? what picture would I draw if I didn't do art at school? you know what I mean?

Shit man maybe weirdo's like me are the majority, just to many hesitate to talk about it for reasons stated above. How would we know how the many think feel when we are exposed to so much conditioning and programming, how would we no we are a programmed version of our true selfs or  just been swindle out of it?

Ok I am doing it again, talking to much shit that surely impacts negatively from a social view, somewhat digressing at the same time, ravings of a mad man I tells ya : )

You mean alan jesus christ miller?  What was jesus doing at the dentist?

I hear you with all the oddly synchronised life events.  They come in waves for me.  i kinda wish i kept a diary of that stuff because how do you explain it to people without good examples?  But im not the type of person who goes around rehearsing how to present things/myself to others;  i take experiences as my own, maybe hash out some condensed interpretation maybe not; whether it can be conveyed later is another matter.

I almost never use drugs anymore and i no longer obsess over mysticism im much more concerned about solid reality.  Im tired of the burden of having my mind blown.  

Its crazy though.  

I dunno.

• Like 1

As far as my thoughts & feelings go, these days I tend to hang somewhere between bill hicks' point that it's just a ride & George carlins sentiment that he no longer has a stake in the outcome.. 

As carlin puts it, we're pretty much circling the drain.. The planet itself is a volatile place that goes through vast changes constantly over long periods of time.. It'll be fine until the sun expands & wipes it out just as everything comes & goes, but seems we're pretty much fucked for the foreseeable future, but who knows.. there is still profound beauty everywhere you care to look.. even in the deepest darkness.. So live as best you can, take care of the poor souls around you, be the best person you are capable of being, try to be better, keep your fingers crossed & enjoy the ride..

tripping balls about the crippling uncertainty just cripples us even more..  So I think it's best to try as much as possible to see the beauty in the madness

• Like 7