The Corroboree
drpotato

Dedicated (psychedelic ) mushroom cultivation discord server open

Discussion is mostly cultivation of mushrooms, so basically cubes, pan cyans, and talks about wild psilocybes, but most are knowledgeable about a great many non actives, and it usually comes up once a week or so.
https://discord.gg/Qh2V2rK
Its called fungus amongus

Shaman Australis Botanicals discord
https://discord.gg/UYaH6QT

discussion of mushrooms, plants, etc, any kind, active or non active, edible, etc
Also has a picture gallery like tripteam

There is also a sister server called tripteam
https://discord.gg/PUvEpH6

Despite the name its serious discussions almost entirely about cubensis and nothing else as most of the users there are just starting out, fungus amongus has more educated or serious members, they do however share about 50% of their users, but no more than that because tripteam is quite tolerant of innovation, improvisation, creativity and in general deviating from the teks. In other words its a less serious otherwise identical server.

Both are active all the time with at least 2-3 users actively talking somewhere, and tripteams gallery is full of grow pics entirely by the members, nobody really chats on voice chat in either.
Also users are from all corners of the world so, theres generally no sleep periods.
In perticular theres a good handful of australian members (including myself) who came over from shaman australis forums, if anyone wants to ask about locating resources in australia.

So far ive found nearly everyone in either server who is growing from grain is willing to give anyone else a free print now and again to help them get started, though trades are more common (for prints or anything except money) everyone is really helpful.

since the start of the year both servers have only been getting more members.
Theres no signup requirements and no nsfw stuff outside the nsfw channels, actually everyone is pretty well mannered, i dont think the mods have ever had to kick anyone.

Edited by drpotato
  • Like 9

Hi, once I open the discord app how do I go about accessing either fungus amongus or trip team? I'm seeking a couple prints to get started. Thanks.

Thanks, I will try again

Thanks drpotato - just signed up - appreciate the invite link.

anyone joining up should mention if they are comming from here, or if you are aussie, its nice to know how many fellow australians are in chat.

• Like 2

btw, to avoid further confusion, dont call this forum SAB, that acronym is reserved for still air box, call it SA forums, or shaman forums, everyone will know what your talking about.

Also, theres been some talks about making a shaman australis discord server, if nobody else wants to, ill take it upon myself to make an unofficial server for this place

• Like 4

Do it!

The mycology server sounds a bit stuffy and in my experience sab chat is anything but.

• Like 3

And maybe instead of SAB.... why not just... I dunno

The Corroboree

• Like 3

I've joined. Now I just the time to sit down and figure out how to navigate it.

Thx for the link.

• Like 1

Looks good - thanks! Got to say, a SAB/Corroboree discord server would be awesome - I really miss the chat!

• Like 1

if nobody else will, ill set up a SAB discord, what channels should it have?

• Like 2

added a news and music channel, naturally also we got a voice and images channel already

• Like 2

See, look at what I miss when I don't pay attention!