The Corroboree
Trevyn

Glochidapocolypse

Dear Christ...I opened a box of opuntia compressa as I was told it was better stock than the wild spineless I was using...I am fucking covered in glochids and they are spreading and multiplying....I have thrown my cloths away but the couch just fucked my dog up...do I have to throw the couch away too?  Fucking terrorism..... this much agony needs to result in super powers or death...no middle ground...

I am going to have my wife pick up duct tape on the way home and mummy me then un-mummy me.  Dear G-d why?!?!

• Like 2

Dearest Trevyn... I totally feel for you dude from up here in the sky and sincerely hope you and the dog manage to feel totally excellent again as soon as humanly and caninely possible,

unfortunately here in heaven there are no couches and if you ever want to sit down a cloud magically dives under your arse negating the need for terrestrial furniture... so I'm afraid I cannot answer the replacing the couch question but I will pass it along to dad with your final question to him ;)

I'm pretty sure when I was down on earth there was a commandment regarding terrorism but not as far as regarding cactical ops what with them being such spikey buggers :P

I hereby grant you super human powers of patience and healing after they're outta ya man !

yours sincerely , ... Christ

• Like 1

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay I needed that.  Cedar still has something in his back left paw but that's the only thing he is favoring right now.  I will duct tape his pads when the wife gets home with the tape.  

I don't know why I got greedy.  I am getting fine results with my current root stock.  

"The Torment of Trevyn" a Greek tragedy in three parts extolling the virtue of being satisfied with what you have.

• Like 1

wish I could help with more than gigs but hopefully some of the other more experienced sabbages will pipe up with some tried n tested with any luck mate ...

I know they (glochid spines) like to snap easy tho so should imagine trying to pull out in line would be the thing.. if that's poss...

but just dnt have much experience

Embrace the discomfort. 

How are all these things in my chest?  I never rubbed the cactus on my chest...

Yeah I started with tweezers but there were just so many and I am half yowie just covered in wool. duct tape helped on the smooth parts of my arms but i am going to sleep on my back tonight and go get waxed in the morning.