The Corroboree
spacegrandmother101

Pollen Genetic Traders!

I wanted to start a thread where people with specific types of desirable genetics can share/trade their pollen to people all over the world.

I imagine Tricho genetics are going to be the top trade here but ATM I have Lophophora Willie pollen from 3 beautiful plants if anyone is in need to add some new genetics to their seed library.

I have many more options on the way so I'll update once I collect new pollen from different plants. I do have a little bit of Girl Scout Cookie and some good Shoreline pollen left but I don't know how long it'll stay viable.

If you too are a pollen saver please post up here so we can get some healthy genes out into the community instead of always leaving it up to nature or self pollination which often brings down the number of good viable seeds.

Edited by spacegrandmother101
  • Like 5

Collected pollen for the first time yesterday from echinopsis oxygona. Probably of no interest to anyone although it will cross with trichos. Just letting you know your not alone spacegrandmother101 :)

I have no idea what this cactus is but I have some pollen saved from flowers a few weeks ago 

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1676.thumb.JPG.a74c244d5e376ef8331dae189f4822d5.JPG

IMG_1676.thumb.JPG.a74c244d5e376ef8331dae189f4822d5.JPG

i think this is a great idea, im interested in loph willi pollen spacegrandmother. i have 3 lophs but rarely they flower at the same time, so its hard to cross pollinate them.

I'm glad to see there are other genetic workers. When spring comes I'll update. This is the worst winter we've had since 94. I've sadly lost a few I can see but Not all.