The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

od101010

Dam animals

I love u chrissy cat & snoop dog BUT WHY DO U CONSTANTLY KNOCK MY CHIT OVER! Arrrrr

Just a rant fn cat just knocked carefully labeled takeaway tek off the window grrrrrr. 

Cats are assholes hahah sorry to hear bout your tray... 

I had to put netting over my veggie garden cos our cas was like 'fk yeah... he built me a giant ass litter box'... 

oh yeah i forgot last summer the dog ate most of my dam capsicums whilst waiting for the to ripen up i'll have to do something about that to this year.

The bloody dog is so old she knocks my seedlings over all the time shes like im not walking around ;)

Haha yeah the other cat will use the inside litter box then go st8 outside dam it JUST GO OUTSIDE lol

i thought this thread was going to be about about beavers.

Heck yeah, my crazy doggo thinks that every time the hose comes out it's a game for him. Jumps up and tries to grab the spray nozzle and trashes all my pots. Bloody turd brain.

Haha yeah one of my old dogs (jack russel) used to do that - and chase wind screen wipers. 

11 hours ago, od101010 said:

Haha yeah one of my old dogs (jack russel) used to do that - and chase wind screen wipers. 

You gotta love Jack Russells!  (I have two, couldn't live without them.)

crackhead.jpg

crackhead.thumb.jpg.f10d379bb7be58629975e934f4e34df6.jpg

crackhead.thumb.jpg.f10d379bb7be58629975e934f4e34df6.jpg

oh for fk sake the cat ate the fresh pere shoots iv'e been waiting on last night.

Time for some ketamine...

Not sure whether for you or for the cat though. :wink:

I was so pissed off this morning, the kids know what im like when the animals knock stuff over or in this case eat it!

Funny one of the kids came in the other day and im like what's up a min later she says im really sorry.... i say you knocked a plant over didn't you..... mmmm yes lol ok lets go have a look ;) .... i tried to fix it.

As an owner of 3 cats and 3 dogs, I can completely sympathise with this post, one of my cats gets in moods and goes out of his way to knock things off...my crystal table used to be another regular victim...its like the cats just HAD to sleep on it despite me constantly kicking them off! just casually flicking crystals off all over the place!

Sometimes I could swear my lot do it for fun, a bit of a cause and effect game for them :/