The Corroboree
siks3

(admin edit NOT an emergency. Not even important really):Emergency everybody read asap

lol, Hi

I'd just like to elaborate a bit on this 23rd sept thingy. Prehaps it may make more sense if you step back a little. But still - take it how you will and let's play the waiting game. 

Seems to me theres the whole (same as 2012) doomsday plot where the world will end... and if you do a quick search around MSM articles they have been flogging this story for a few weeks now, maybe more. The guy who has come up with this conclusion actually states himself that's the world isn't going to 'end' or be destroyed - but rather it is an end time. End of the world as we know it. And the cataclysic events that may unfold will begin late October. Thus entering into the seven year period of the tribunal reckoning upon the world.

Much like the Mayan end of the calander in 2012 was but an end of an age and the beginning of a new age. 

Now what I'm getting at is this. Much like the bible or any other ancient scriptures - what they say isn't directly what they mean. Many may be aware the virgin birth of the sun of god only to die on the cross and be resurrected 3 days later - are very much so a metaphor for Sol traversing the constellations and halting its position on the southern cross only to then rise again after the solstice. 

No religion is truth - but there is truth in them all.

Prehaps there is truth to this time in the continuum, but not as it's being presented by the people caught up in the filters of the blind.

i cannot and will not speculate on what may or may not happen, as much like the rest of us. It hasn't happened yet therefore we don't know yet. So laugh and scoff as you will but hold this in the back of your mind. If over the next 7 years things get parabolicly worse or better... maybe there was a reason we couldn't see through the lens. 

One thing I will say though - 

We are all plant keepers whether self proclaimed or through unacknowledged myriad intervention. Learn, grow, teach, and share with others your appreciation for nature. It may just be what saves us all in the end.

Life goes on - until is doesn't. 

• Like 1