The Corroboree

Been experimenting with trying to increase / create psychic ability ... ~~*pulls face* for a fair few years now ...

so far I think perhaps a certain basic level of psychism is already present in everybody .... 

I passed 2 psychic tests that seemed like anybody might've passed them ...

I was told the fae had a key that might be willing if it likes you ... 

I am wondering if it's one of those power of belief things that refuse to appear until you believe for some folk ...

Does anybody have any hints and tips or funky things, that they are willing to share; to try ?

(surplus to the general well known plant and fungals) 

I get the 'thinking of a person just before they ring my phone' and some folk in particular just before they sign in or post a like or comment ;) dnt worry , I don't see anything else ... ;) yet :D

there's more cool (in a way) phenomena but um , .. lets see how we go for now

• Like 4

if i could get psychic enough , perhaps i could rely on other's far more impressive memory skills

but without snooping 

cuz with govts nowdays we all know how icky that feel is

I have zero appetite for this stuff anymore but when i was young and burning to explore these avenues, i remember one particular practice where i would achieve quasi-undeniable success. 

Part of my job was inserting documents into massive folders in their numerical place, so first i would have to flip the folder open so the left page was a lower number and the right page a higher number.

To some degree, i could estimate, eg, this number belongs somewhere past halfway...  But to entertain myself (and apparently improve efficiency) i would focus on the number i was filing and open up the folder.  Each time it should have been very unlikely to open to the correct spot, yet it very often did.

• Like 1

Me too thunder, my psychic ability is increasing in scope and accuracy. I believe everybody has the ability but in some it is more realised...

My ability has proven itself and now it doesn't even seem uncanny anymore..,

As far as things to improve it, the more one lives in impeccability and integrity, the more the capacity to intuit things is possible. The more spiritual and wholesome your life, the more you will experience psychic phenomena... 

• Like 1

I've found the longer you spend time with someone/s, the more you can predict or tap into their thoughts to a degree. Initial instinct, not forced or intentional. Also since I started focusing the mind through my meditations (which are currently on hold) I've noticed a lot more thoughts that line up with events or others thoughts. But that's all personal experience and it's hard to recall how things were prior to when I started mediations as there things weren't something I took note of in a sense. 

My my partners grandmother, claims to be psychic and once she did a reading on me. At the time I thought it was all crap and mind tricks or whatever but dead set. Everything she came up with held some place in my past. And my partner always told me she didn't speak much about me to her prior to this and some things I would have never told my partner cause they were never in conversation. Really made me re evaluate my position on such abilities.

• Like 1