The Corroboree
lost nebula

Planthelper seeds/Cacti cuttings/Periskiopsis for trade

Hello SAB.  It's been some time since I've enjoyed this wonderful community.

I have some items I would like to trade for anything interesting, preferably low maintenance stuff like cacti pups, "Arabian Tea Plants" - Cuttings Narrow or Broad leaf, small fruit or nut trees, or anything already rooted.  Also non plant stuff like oxygen concentrators or small electric kilns.

I need to clean out some of my old stuff and welcome any offers.  I have the following to trade.

-"Arabian Tea Plant" -Planthelper cross seeds (this years stock 70+% germination) 

-"Arabian Tea Plant" -Planthelper cross seeds (last years stock 50-60% germination) - Tested viability this summer, always stored in fridge

-San Pedro/Blue pedro cuttings (very standard garden cacti, some thin some fat)

-Peruvianus cuttings

-Periskiopsis cuttings

I would be after mostly smaller specimens that could be posted at my expense and anything you want would be posted at yours.  The only thing I ask is please be willing to follow through with the trade, I will be generous in trading and looking to buy some good karma not get a sour taste from a bad trade.  If you have nothing to trade don't feel left out I will sell outright at a good price to help others start a collection as I was helped by members here, PM me.

I will do my best to remember to check my pm's but bear with me if I don't answer right away (if we arrange a trade I will be sure to check often)

-Kind Regards

Edited by lost nebula
  • Like 3

Hi mate im keen on the planthelper seeds