The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
freakazoid

100th Post giveaway

*clears throut* Hiya Peeps, yes, I'm late. Following tradition; I'm gunna russle up a little, little, something, I'll visit a few of my gardens when we've found a winner. Effort will be reciprocated ;-)

The Contest.

Entheogens + you = "insert answer here"

As stated, folks involved in thread will, in a few weeks time or whenever we call it, send a 123 vote to me to be collated

I'm thinking about 12 wattle seedlings but the ones in mind I haven't checked on lately........so there she goes. Game on 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, freakazoid said:

Entheogens + you = "insert answer here"

= My long term mental health plan.

------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on 100 posts freakazoid!

What kind of wattle seedlings are you growing mate?

• Like 5

Edited by Skellum
woops, double post.

Entheogens + me =

A couple thing it has helped me to see clearer or equals to me is to have my own mind and to view the world through my own senses without needing validation from an authority figure, it has tought me to not completely believe in what anyone tells me unless I can verify it for myself because I have learned lots of people are full of it and parrot a lot of things. It has also helped me to love and care for others and realize we are all teachers tho sometimes it is hard to recognize the lesson.

It has also helped me to be less reactive and more thoughtful, I am reactive at times tho I am mindful of it : ) It has also showed me or opened things to me that show how little i can really know while being in the body suit, and in saying that take everything I have previously said with a grain of salt : )

Image result for gullible memes 

• Like 3

Entheogens + me = a better perspective on 'things'

• Like 5

Entheogens + me = dissolution of duality and a better understanding of existence.

• Like 3

I like your answers fellas. (he assumes)

@marty  I think my duality is currently dissolving and it only began to do so fairly recently. Ego went away (odi?). and existence is so much more revealed phenomenal.

@CrayZ   Yes, or perspectives?;)

@Bardo  wow bardo sounds like you’ve gone through some hard stuff to get here. does bardo win? not now...

the game continues

ooh, and while I'm here, my current version of it is simply IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU but let me clarify. For me, the thing that has been bamboozling me, baffling me, confounding me is ME. Turning it upside down, scratching my head, wtfii? But the more I start bringring things together and removing me from it   it's fantastic IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU    Entheogens + me = entheogen + every other thing I'm connected to ( a web? a garden? a mancave? people you know who need/could use some?  the list goes on ) but this isn't My Answer. I'm a deadset noob.

I don't direct that statement at any of you men in any way at all, it's more like "word of the day, yay!" here right now : )

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Mods, I humbly request, this thread be moved to Chill space so as to not take up peole's valuable time trading. this is a game, not a trade and I feel we would be best moved there.

And as Thread captain, I disqualify myself from winning. (odi?)

Edited by freakazoid
fear removed
  • Like 4

On 6/8/2017 at 11:00 AM, Skellum said:

Congrats on 100 posts freakazoid!

What kind of wattle seedlings are you growing mate?

^ This

Also when you said "send a 123 vote to me to be collated" what do you mean by this, are you thinking of a number between 1 and 123?  lol?

Edited by Skellum

Hey Skellum, they are Obtuse but, those plants, I won't be seeing 'til next week, so, I currently cannot confirm their existence, hence, my withholding names. If those plants are not worthy of sale upon my "eventual" inspection, I shall endeavour to find alternate things of, or more than, said value. : ) 

Edited by freakazoid
punctuation

Sounds good freakazoid, an excellent give away my friend!

3 hours ago, Skellum said:

Also when you said "send a 123 vote to me to be collated" what do you mean by this, are you thinking of a number between 1 and 123?  lol?

^This

Oa yeah sorry, what I mean't is; when we're done, people vote their preferred 1st, 2nd 3rd favourite to me and I will collate a winner from them.

• Like 1

I my spirit will never be under any mans subjugation, human for human not human for corporation or should i say corpseration : )

Hey it is an awesome give away and a cool idea for a thread, I already have obtuse so I am just contributing to share : )

I wouldn't say no to some courtii or phlebophylla seeds but don't mind, great thread even without a give away : )

Oh   Kay,   I reckon entries are now closed. I'll open a dialogue to discern a winner. The obtuse wattle are gooone! but I have a 1-1.5 tip cut of scopulicola definitely to post to the winner. I'll go private group message to work things out in the next few days...