The Corroboree
Natural Old Hippies

hello all i am looking for a kakadu plum plant

Gubinge! I'm after one as well :wink:

me too, seeds have been on for a couple of months... pretty pricey though.... I've been holding off 'cause it just seems a bit outrageous at that price...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Terminalia-Ferdinandiana-Seeds-Gubinge-Kakadu-Plum-Highest-Vitamin-C-/272563655749?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255 

Me three. I found this site (I haven't used them before, maybe someone else on this site has?)

http://herbalistics.com.au/product/terminalia-ferdinandiana-kakadu-plum-seed/

They sell the seed. 4.95 for 5 seeds. Plus postage. They are closing for winter soon.

The plant sounds like it might be pretty hard to start from seed, but hardy once established, which is why I hoping to find someone who was growing it locally. It would also prove it grows down this far south...not sure about Melbourne though, but would be interested in your hothouse project.

• Like 1

Herbalistics looks like the best option.

I am going to get some, but do not really expect to get them to grow, Relying on a hothouse, in Melbourne.

If anyone has grown them in Melbourne I would love to hear.

Best of luck :) looking forward to hearing how you get on. I was watching sustainable living the other day on youtube and there was lady in melbourne growing all sorts of things in her garden (not even in a hot house) that i didn't think would survive.