The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rabelais

Very quiet here

Over the last 5 years I haven't posted much here...uni and travel consumed me. I was building up my knowledge and garden again and I noticed the amount of posts across the forums is much lower that what I remembered....or am I imagining things?

ebbs and flows mate:wink:....ebbs and flows

Its also a different world legislation wise, Australia aint the country it was and never will be again.

EDIT - some prior solid contributing members have left or fallen/drifted away over that time as well (I also await returns of a few:wink:).... so in all context - no you are not imagining it...lol...should have just answered the question.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

Everybody's moving over to facebook I hear. 

Edited by Halcyon Daze

^ lame...

Rabelais I've only been on here for about 6 months, in that time I've collected over 30 tricho clones, beautiful acacias, bcaapi vines, loph graft & met some legendary characters. All on SAB alone.
Just gotta dig a bit I think, it might not be so abundant like it used to be (not that id know). But to me, this place is still king. I used to lurk years ago, never quite grasped how popular it really was. Still a fantastic place imo.

I don't do FB so I've got nothing to compare it to, tbh...

• Like 2

I don't have facebook either. Too intrusive, I like my anonymity when online.

I think what WB said is true, legislation has gone too far and peeps like me just want to avoid any unwarranted hassles.

• Like 4

I don't have facebook either. Too intrusive, I like my anonymity when online.

I think what WB said is true, legislation has gone too far and peeps like me just want to avoid any unwarranted hassles.

sexy garden photos are fine tho

• Like 3