The Corroboree
-RC-

Wait a minute, I didn't agree to this...

Once cash has been removed from society then  negative interest rate policy can be administered to the people. I must admit I use the ATM card for almost everything but would hate to see cashless become mandated for the fact that it is all about control. I like the idea of paying for things off grid with silver and gold, silver especially. 

If peeps aren't aware of bail in legislation, Google what happened to Cyprus, we already have the legislation in place to enact it in Australia. 

• Like 2

On 03/28/2017 at 7:04 PM, Penny Drop said:

Soon the Ethereum platform will allow anonimous transactions of eth through zk snark enabled smart contracts.  Eth is not even marketed as a currency, but more as a tokenised fee mechanism for executing smart contracts on the blockchain.  Ethereum will be synonymous with blockchain smart contracts, which will soon power the internet and will be unstoppable.

Great things are happening in this space and soon everyone will see the benefits, whether they directly participate or not.

To those people who brought ether after reading this post, congratulation you have likely 4x your initial investment.

• Like 3

Im listening penny drop.  You seem to be comparatively all over crypto. 

I dont advocate putting any more into crypto than you can afford to lose, but its disruptive, civilisation-repairing capacity shouldnt be understated.  

Since the price of gold is determined by a manipulated futures market (200 times larger than all mined gold), some say that bitcoin is standing in as an intrinsically scarce hedge which climbs in value as risk becomes the norm. 

Unless something happens, buying crypto is synonymous with fighting evil.  But evil doesnt lay down. Whats stopping central banks from buying into crypto significantly then selling at opportune moments?  That's called the monkey hammer and its used to trigger tectonic sell-offs. They don't care if they incur massive losses, its not their money.  Who knows maybe they helped drive the rally as they hoover up a relevant slice?

Uhhh anyway, im listening penny drop.  There are entry barriers for everyone, its not the easiest landscape to scout out and succeed in, but i'd love to see more talk around here since I won't go looking for it on reddit etc.

Final thought: bitcoin IS cash, its a damn close parallel anyway, and it cant be inflated at will.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2