The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Trump Watch

Syria - RIP

North Korea - look out

It could be a dangerous game trump is playing, Russians in Syria & North Korea geared up with nukes. Game on.

Now I know what he meant when he said he'll make America great again.

Yee-ha

• Like 4

Im throwing in the towel

Trump will be exactly like Hillary.  Whether they got to him or he was always planning to betray everyone I haven't figured out and dont suppose it matters but the coup is complete.  

Goldman Sachs and the deep state are running things.

• Like 2

This guy called it in advance

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/04/05/the-imperial-war-machine-marches-forward-under-donald-trump/

I was dismayed by trumps response to the obvious false flag chemical attack but even so didnt predict an official attack on the Syrian government.

The doomometer is peaking.

• Like 2

I reckon it's still just sabre-rattling but there's a fine line between that and another cold war. 

Let's hope congress can keep a lid on things, because two egotistical madmen are about to have a major face-off.

I also hope Trump doesn't make the fatal mistake that Napolean made and pick a fight with all his enemies at the same time. 

To quote a guy at work today, "He'll kill us all, the bastard!"

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

I just hope the fucking wheels fall off sooner rather than later.

We can all see it coming, just fucking hurry up already...

• Like 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-russia-air-strikes-syria-suspend-agreement-memorandum-direct-conflict-military-donald-trump-putin-a7671631.html

might be sooner than you think. 

• Like 1

We were always fucked. At least we still have gardens. 

Maybe consider planting something edible.

Not too fast though - I was hoping I'd have a secure rural compound and an army of semi-autonomous security droids by the time the interregnum kicked off.

• Like 4

Maybe consider planting something edible.

Cacti ARE edible! Mmm, nopales...

• Like 3

so it really doesn't matter who is plays the obvious facade of power...

or the lip service / bullshit -is really just that

same things gna happen regardless, I see this pattern everywhere in the uk - I dnno why I had even a grain of belief that trump might not do what hillary would, or at least not as well... i reckon hillary would be proud of trump ,

maybe she was blowing him all along?

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/04/11/white-house-press-secretary-slips-reveals-real-reason-us-attacking-syria-video/

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Horse that was crazy ^

Is trump a cryptojew?

http://www.rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

Horse, the arrogance and premeditation of this con job is just stunning dont feel too bad.

They are now framing it as though his daughter and her brat husband have brought him around.  Steve Bannon seems to be getting sidelined, just like every one of trumps supporters.

I really think this was the plan all along.

US foreign policy evolves but it never changes from one admin to another.

I really hoped trump could achieve a reduction in US meddling.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

I don't know about conspiracies or what-not but I just didn't see him as a trustworthy or moral person to begin with, I reckon he's just ego-tripping, personally.

Does anyone doubt he'd dive headfirst into a nuclear war with North Korea? Wow, it must take such a Big tough man to order strikes on the opposite side of the planet. 

I feel sorry for my South Korean friends right now and will forever hold Trump personally responsible if they get hit by a North Korean nuke.

• Like 1

North Korea has constantly threatened to destroy both south Korea and the United states.  So you might want to assess a bit deeper.

Last thing we need is a bull in a china shop when dealing with a delicate 

nuclear situation.

Looks like his deal making abilities have already failed to reach any sort of peaceful regional resolutuon. He'll just go in all hot headed and guns blazing' (George Bush style) and we'll forever rue the day.

I wouldn't rule out conscription either.

• Like 1

there's even fashwave out about him

does that mean that he's a fascist? 

shame that fashwave music is supposed to be for fashes i really dug it somehow and might still listen to it anyway lol

... why would the trump feature in fashwave? unless they want people to think trump is a fash when he isnt ?

or if he is , maybe just celebrating the fact in their 'fash'ion?

is trump what folk seem to say the alt' right is?

i ask cuz you guys seem way ahead of me on what politics is all about and i just need to know who to put my energy into if any at all 

Put your energy into yourself and those you love bro :wink:

• Like 4

I love the way the media is beating this up. Trump is being depicted like a responsible parent & kim dik suk is being portrayed like a naughty little boy who needs a good spanking for stepping out of line.

Both trump & kim dik suk are megalomaniac/psychopaths but the media chooses to ignore the atrocities committed in the Korean war by the yanks last time. They decimated that country, bombed hospitals, wiped out half their cities, destroyed dams that flooded villages and basically wholesale mass murdered a large percentage of the population. It was one of the largest scale war crimes of all time.  

I can understand the Korean hatred for the yanks given what the US has done to them in the past, To the Koreans the yanks would be no different than Hitler was to the jews.

I can't help thinking that kim dik suk would have an ace up his sleeve if it does come down to a nuclear shitfight. Surely he knows he'll get his arse kicked and has made plans to inflict damage in additional ways to his tin pot nuclear stockpile if they don't get off the ground. We saw recently that he will deploy operatives on foreign soil, so he probably has sleeper cells ready to fuck up America from the inside if trump starts carpet bombing in Korea.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 5

Put your energy into yourself and those you love bro :wink:

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” is what Gandhi actually said, not the tweaked "be the change you want to see"... etc version. You get the point though.

I can't help thinking that kim dik suk would have an ace up his sleeve if it does come down to a nuclear shitfight. Surely he knows he'll get his arse kicked and has made plans to inflict damage in additional ways to his tin pot nuclear stockpile if they don't get off the ground. We saw recently that he will deploy operatives on foreign soil, so he probably has sleeper cells ready to fuck up America from the inside if trump starts carpet bombing in Korea.

Quite possibly. Start stocking up on canned food - don't forget the can opener though.

Edited by Yeti101
words and stuff
  • Like 2

That's gratitude for ya.

The trump campaign used info garnered from the leaks as part of their ammo against killary and rode into office on the back of it.

It seems like trump has been put in his box and is doing what he's told like any good president should.

• Like 2

All we need now is all-out nuclear war within his first 100 days of office and he'll be the undisputed title holder for "Worst President Ever". Let's not kid ourselves about that, it's quite scary.

I just can't believe people actually trusted him to begin with. My mind does not compute that. It's not like he WAS good and has TURNED bad.

He just said what the suckers wanted to hear and they drank it down like grandma's kool-aid. 

I blame society. Society and redneck pride...

Anyway, I'll try to stop whinging and build a wall / bridge!

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

It's it all a sham anyway isn't it, weather they chose Hildo or Donny like... its basically the same result isnt it?
One shit choice, or one even shittier choice. Both resulting in war. Or is it not quite as simple as that?

It exhausts and terrifies me to be honest, even if I don't entirely understand whats going on.
Thank fuck we have Gardens and Centrelink. I hope conscription never comes back...

Edited by Skellum
derpa derp spelling
  • Like 2

The extent of his charade was no greater than say, a president with a fake birth certificate, or the free shit messiah being rigged out of the democrat primaries. Trump has set about his domestic agenda, although the wheels fall off in his first term probably. To be sure he hasnt actually started any wars yet, whereas Hillary would have tried to turf the elected leader of Syria out along with his allies. Thats why your opening comment is so dumb HD, because youre opposed to appeasing Russia and the lack of diplomacy between US and Russia is the only cause for danger of all out nuclear war. Also nobody will care that "Trump is bad" if that eventuates as we'll be extinct. Trump spoke of better relations to get elected but so far there is every reason that America isnt changing its tone with Russia.

Edit post got truncated

So anyway American foreign policy is something of a long game.  I think the pentagon and Langley are able to maintain their plans despite democracy.  It does appear as though trump is allowed to play with the homeland (because theyve already predicted/decreed that that the US mainland is toast?) but everything else including North Korea comes from PNAC circa 2000 ie dubya bush, Obama reversied a promise to wind some of it back and as far foreign policy you wouldnt know there was a new leader.  He favoured drones over troops and the endless war and carnage simply disappeared from everyones attention.  PNAC is probably more of a reassessment of ongoing goals and an amplification of hubris and entitlement "America: the exceptional nation" these are all the folks in government (democrats, mccain, Graham) who cracked massive erections and fawned over trump the moment he launched on Syria.

.....So this stuff endures, is my point. Obama promoted himself as fairly opposite to bush yet follows in his footsteps.  Trump either never intended to deviate, cant, or has decided not to try... But whichever it was somebody behind the scenes was able ensure no other possibility would eventuate.  there will be no possibility for peace on earth until empire America collapses.

Edited by ThunderIdeal