The Corroboree
zelly

Houston, I think we have a problem

can someone explain to me it really doesnt matter wtf I type in as a signature line, the forum software REDIRECTS to www.cactus-seeds.com ??

If you were to right click on my posts & choose Inspect Element, you will see the html code href= that is causing the redirect.....

zelly

Senior Citizen

can someone explain to me it really doesnt matter wtf I type in as a signature line, the forum software REDIRECTS to www.cactus-seeds.com ??

If you were to right click on my posts & choose Inspect Element, you will see the html code href= that is causing the redirect.....

No Doubt Russia Interfered in Zelly's post - details will be released soon!

• Like 1

Nice one azs.  I agree that Russia must be responsible.

Thread hijack:  I am experiencing an issue in my phone where I cant find tge search function, and in my attempts I click on the "more" tab and there is a weird experience of multiple dropdowns labelled "more", as are their submenus, which doesnt seem quite right.

• Like 1

User error. You need to edit the link, not just the text. When in sig editor click anywhere on your link, then click the link button (the two linked chain links) and then edit the URL.
I've edited the link code to misplant.net, but you may want to edit the text and apologise to the forum software :P