The Corroboree
sagiXsagi

ANNOUNCEMENT - Invitation to those willing to work for a collective project dedicated and supported by SAB

In times like these we should perhaps try the collective routes as a means to reply to the grim reality - and this is coming from an individualist egoist. Sure I was always in favour of collective creativity , its maybe one of my best life moments, specially musical and strange experimental jammings 

I challenge people to come and join in a project that ,  AT THE VERY LEAST, should be an awesome thematic social experiment 

the main idea between the collectiveship is that we should treat each subect from multiple perspectives.. and we should work up and conclude to a way to collective present a topic, like, f.e. "Psychotria sp .  botany and cultivation" 

Apart from the strictly growing notes, botanical or ethnobotanical projects , mentioned in the link , there could be other kind of projects like themes that would suit spirituality and creativty forums  

chime in and convince T its worth it to create a new private forum for these works. I think it should be private at first , with supplementary forum to discuss workings and calling for people - if people are needed.  

Like I said, a 5 man team would be enough in what i have in mind. 

that is in fact CREATING A SMALL GROUP within the community to make essays on the matters that are at stake or anything that is of interest. 

Somebody had mentioned a magazine - well all these should be talked - and it depends on how many we are and what we want to do .. that is, IF there are enough of us 4-5 passionate ones are enough IMO 

You ask me what I want to do? 

I want to create workgroups and work topics and see how we could make it awesome and collective in the same time. 

in an another sense, I myself have all the will to make an large super - essay on Ephedras, but I would like to offer this and also have this reviewed by SABers, so to write this collectively as well, but in any case I am calling for two semi-formal reviewers doubt and chack my statements and data..  who will receive the data material I am working on , ephedra wise 

in a mandrake project on growing autumnalis , OK I should be the head "writer" , but, hey, I am willing to share my exeperience with sab & the -to-be-made- collective 

I am not longing to be the leader of any of these groups, but it would be also interesting - like an experiment - to see the dynamics that would be created in those closed, private forums... 

It would smart if each group would have at least 3 people working it , 

a 'head', a 'doubter' and a 'coordinator'  

anywayz, speak up

a 3 man team is enuff to start it , a 5 man team can take a long way IMO 

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 3

It should be a thick, hard copy book and it should be called the 'Ethnonomicon'.

just saying...

• Like 3

hehe, lets take up 4-5 subjects before start talking about making an encyclopedia :) 

hehe, lets take up 4-5 subjects before start talking about making an encyclopedia :) 

Wait, who started all those subjects?

Collective Plant Monographs by SAB members

Started by sagiXsagi, December 22, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT - Invitation to those willing to work for a collective project dedicated and supported by SAB

Started by sagiXsagi, Tuesday at 09:51 AM

In favour or a couple private , thematic, workshop forums

Started by sagiXsagi, Tuesday at 10:00 AM

:P

On a more constructive note, yeah count me in. If you read the posts I write then you already know that I'm a cantankerous drug addict with health issues and a short attention span, who shouldn't be relied upon for anything. So if you keep that in mind I'm sure we'll get along splendidly. The other face of that coin is that I tend to become really intensely interested in things for a short time, which lends itself best to rapid-fire research on a variety of topics. So if you need a proofreader, fact-checker, or dilettante researcher, then I may be able to contribute - but you should also expect that I'll neglect to check messages or turn my computer on for weeks at a time as well. If you can work with that, I can work with you.

• Like 5

I'm not good at bio-technical stuff, but I can edit the hell out of a shitty sentence (don't look to my posts for proof, please).

I quite like the idea of the knowledge being dispersed throughout these forums, but, if T is behind the project, I'll offer my services with non-technical editing and language issues.

• Like 2