The Corroboree
Torsten

Any problems uploading images to the gallery since early december?

having some problems and just wondering if anyone else did.

Hey mate 

Having no new problems... but and this may have been spoken about before?? Is there some way of fixing the fact that i have to edit every picture in some way before posting.... otherwise it flips to the side every time.

If i do any kind of edit it works without a problem... But! without it will always flip to the side?

It really puts me off posting as many pics as i would like??.

Thanks mate and hope you had a great Christmas.

• Like 1

I found the quickest way possible is to drag and drop pics (after downsizing), but its not tidy and it takes up much place. 

the gallery always took a lot of time to load for me (other peoples pics too) , its slow and it has been like that for ever - even before the forum change. But I am propably a dude who refuses to change his routine easily, with win xp and a 15 y.o. PC. even though that shouldnt affect the download speed. 

I don't think anyone else is having orientation problems, so i wonder if it is your album management software on your computer? if you click a flip.rotate button some don't actually rewrite the image, but just store the rotated preference. This preference won't be transferred when you upload. I used to have that problem with ACDSee.