The Corroboree

Thought I'd share my new track for ya'll...

• Like 6

Actually enjoyed this  , love the electro type twist towards the end like from 4 mins onwards 

very classy hahaha 

nice work dude 

• Like 1

Cheers fozz. There's a few tracks up there now if you're interested. This project is a solo project, but my more fun one. It's been my way of keeping something a little less serious in my life this past year...

• Like 1

i did notice that there where a few more tracks up there but didn't have the time the other day , I'll check them out now that I have a spare minute . Great man it's fantastic to have an outlet I hope to hear more tracks from you in the future 

• Like 1

Cool as : ) i love the pic too : ) Here is something i did on my guitar and recorded on my phone. Would like to be part of a band sometime, i aint a good muso but love to create, so if you know anyone around who wants to create and play/experiment let me know  : )

• Like 1

I hope it isn't rude to share this here ? maybe i should have put it in my own thread?

@manu are you talking about my track "from the stars"? That's my daughter, recorded when she was 3... super cute. everytime i hear it i like to imagine her performing it live, strutting around like james brown... brings huge smiles everytime...

• Like 1

No I was referring to the DJ sets down the line they are fire :)

Edited by manu

Nice man it sounds like a mixture of drum n bass and a bit of dub step.

• Like 1

@Martyh64 thanks

@manu hey I just uploaded some new mixes similar to the ones you asked about, under my other project name Sacred Alchemy, check them out on SoundCloud.

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-454067188

Edited by MountainGoat
  • Like 1

just checked out some of your other ones on soundcloud, really digging Invasion Day Throwdown :) adding to favs for sure man good stuff

• Like 1