The Corroboree
solomon

Importing a tunnel house

Hey guys

As I'm sure many of you here have, I dream of one day having a large tunnel house to use.

Large as in 10m+ long, these go for around 10k here but looking online there are kits from many Chinese companies that look the same in the same dimensions that go for a tenth of the price.

I wanted to see if anyone here had experience or knew of anyone that had imported greenhouses like this before. Good or bad.

I already have a smaller home made greenhouse and a relocated glasshouse and have seen cheap plastic houses ripped to shreds or broken in the wind.

The ones online I have been looking at are made from steel and give specs for everything used and look and sound a lot better than the plastic bunnings type set ups.

Anywho, if you have experience or know of anyone that does please share.
I'm not sure where else to ask for advice on this apart from maybe getting in contact with people operating them in the area.

• Like 2

Iam also looking into greenhouses and glasshouses at the moment. Idont have much wisdom to offer you yet,  but I will watch your topic with interest

• Like 2

There was a guy in Tassie, doing some awesome greenhouses, quite decent sizes and strength too.

hoophouses.  his website is not active anymore, but they looked pretty awesome when i saw them.

• Like 1