The Corroboree
obtuse

Thank you SAB

Happy anniversary!

I can relate to your sentiments. Without SAB I don't know where I would be. I imagine I would be working a job Ihate chainsmoking my way to an early grave.

All the best I hope I see you somewhere soon!

• Like 3

Nice one!

I passed the decade mark a few months ago myself.

I didn't realise the forum kept a history of every post ever made. It's really remarkable to look back over the years. Also definitely a repository of some fairly esoteric knowledge.

In fact apparently I sent you some cactus seeds in Feb 2009:

" All I ask is that in a few years you send a couple of the seedlings back to me"

How'd they turn out! Haha.

All the best for the next 10!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2016 at 11:00 AM, obtuse said:

Thank you SAB.  you are an amazing community, and i am grateful for meeting so many amazing like-minded individuals.  And grateful for letting me know i'm not so unusual, kooky, or alone in this world out of control.

hehe orb, you are a pretty amazing and intelligent individual.

1st we met in the rbg you were still in Tas.....Then ages later we were meeting you again at that outdoor ega ...... you came up to our camp very casualike .

maz and i were all like "

Dude, who's this fella wearing a Van Gogh straw hat."

Van Gogh man

:)

It was the height of our day in the strathbogie and you were very comforting because i felt particularly harsh and bothered yet you were calm and matter of fact.

Pleasure knowing you man .......you sabber you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Micromegas said:

" All I ask is that in a few years you send a couple of the seedlings back to me"

How'd they turn out! Haha.

All the best for the next 10!

haha nice.  i could send you a couple when i get back to the collection.  i'll find pic ;)

cheers mate.

2 hours ago, etherealdrifter said:

Van Gogh man

:)

It was the height of our day in the strathbogie and you were very comforting because i felt particularly harsh and bothered yet you were calm and matter of fact.

Pleasure knowing you man .......you sabber you

haha that be me.  i love that hat ey!

mate, that was a great ega, and great to hang out with you guys.  looking forward to more next year ;)

yep im a sabber, and infact i should hunt up my sab number - if i was ever going to get a tattoo that would be one.

a pleasure knowing you as well, and more years yet.

• Like 1

On 06/10/2016 at 11:00 AM, obtuse said:

Today marks 10 years since i joined SAB, and i just want to say a very big thank you to the SAB community.

Love you Ob, know how you feel. Was a gamechanger for me too, and I suspect for a few others as well.

When T first spoke about starting it I gave it six months til SAB was shut down. I love being wrong sometimes :D

As a result of serious drug education and discussion I find I take a startlingly large amount of less actual drugs- like about 99.9%, and have furthered my education and professional development. Back in the early days not a few of us went on to study science or continue other studies inspired by what we learned here. A side effect I had not considered at all. Whoda thunk?

• Like 4

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments Obtuse. 

And happy anniversary too.

• Like 1