The Corroboree
Mapacho

Trading T. Bridgesii Cliff for Sharxx Blue.

I'm keen to get this clone out there and would be happy to negotiate a swap of nice Cliff cutting for Sharxx Blue. 

If you don't know what Cliff is there is an intro thread up about it wih pics of the mother plant.  

The gist is that a sumatran exotic gardener brought it to WA from a collector in Germany ~ 40 years ago.  

It is very glaucous and its spinitation is short, making it super easy to handle and very pretty with deep notching.

Here are a couple of pics -

~1m cut.

VeujFm8.jpg

Growing wild, the mother plant lost a few spines up against other columns but it presents beautifully regardless

sPTgvRWh.jpg

Delicate spines

y1Cbapvh.jpg

So, I'd love to trade.  They are well calloused and unrooted as yet (but not for long haha).  There is occasional scarring and spine loss/bending due to the nature of its growth habitat but the cuts I'd be trading are all thick and very nice with minimal detriment to aesthetics.

Send me a PM  :) 

Edited by Mapacho
Cleaned it up and updated trading aim
  • Like 2

Cliff's spinitation really is beautiful & makes it one of the most forgiving bridgesii to handle that I'm aware of. However it's not a forgiving teacher if you don't treat it with respect ;)

Great photos by the way man.

• Like 1