The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
crazzyeddy

LOST EVERYTHING IN STORMS, after any ethno,ferns or orchids. Seeds and other surviving rare plants to trade

Hi friends, first time posting

I'm sitting here broken hearted. Our feed shed and my greenhouse were both destroyed during a crazy storm last week, loosing most my plant collection. I'm foremost an orchid and fern collector and I've got people in various groups helping me get most of the plants I lost. Hard to replace giant 60yo epiphytes though.I'm very keen on ferns and orchids if anyone has any. Nature gives, and she takes. that's part of life.

I'm also obsessed with collecting ethno plants. I'm looking for whatever's out there.

I have various interesting ethno seeds to trade plus very rare plant tube stock survived(PM me)  that was sheltered at the time. I'm happy to pay or trade, just let me know what you've got. Time to start again and time for a better greenhouse.

Thanks for reading

Mate that absolutely blows; fuck nature she's a right old bitch some times - I would know, she left me with epilepsy haha.. but oh well I'll try and help ya out already PM'd so just waiting on a reply :)