The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Iboga seeker

Where To Buy Ibogaine?

Hi, first let me say that I ahavem aware this stuff is scheduled here in Oz and I have no intention of breaking any laws so all legal matters aside can anyone please reccomend a good, reliable source for Ibogaine Hcl? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Download Tor and go to the hidden wiki'

Thanks, I'll look into that asap, the only place I have been able to find it for sale is ibogaworld but buyer beware, read this before purchasing from them http://www.reviewsgoodbad.com/do-not-purchase-fake-ibogaine-from-scam-site-iboga-world/ There was another thread in chill space linking to ethnogarden which torsten reccomended but the link no longer works and I can't find their website any more unless it's a shitty one now that links to adds for girls when you search for ibogaine. 

There are fresh Australian seed sellers on ebay in northern NSW, i'd ask there for some advice... you never know ,)

I've bought from here before > http://stores.ebay.com.au/mullumbimbybotanicals/

theres at least one other seller I've seen recently, looks like nothing available atm but add to a watch list or you could contact the shop above 

Edited by AbleKay

Thanks, I might contact them, haven't downloaded tor yet but searched hidden wiki for ibogaine, there is a list of a whole heap of other sites some of which are hitmen for hire, lol, never had any experience with the darknet till then but I can work it out if you guys reckon it would be the best source.. I have read good things about ibogaworld as well here http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=315.0 it seems like the only easy place to get it from but the reviews I posted previously have scared me off their ibogaine, can anyone vouch for their HCL and know it's genuine? Still hoping someone will recomend a ligit vendor with guaranteed genuine HCL for sale that's easy if you know what I mean but if not I'll persue those leads you gave me further, thanks guys.

Maybe I'm paranoid, probably am, but a new user named iboga seeker asking to be hooked up with iboga immediately seeems a little odd.  

• Like 1

Why do you want it for?

I used it for my addiction with great success if you have a similar problem there are "retreats" out there

PM me if you need a referal

(delete if not aloud )

Just how successful big red?

Desire to use completely gone?  Feel like before you ever had used your drug of choice?

Was it a rough experience?

Edited by stonewolf

Stonewolf I'm afraid you do sound paranoid dude, I am not asking anyone to incriminate themselves or anything just asking about ibogaworld and who is a reliable vendor, trying not to incriminate myself if anything, I should have made my username ibogaine seeker, it's not the sort of thing cops would do, they have probably never even heard of the stuff but anyways Big Red, thanks for your help, it's to help treat a friend of mines heroin addiction, plus he likes smoking dmt, etc so the psychotropic effects of ibogaine sound very appealing to him. I have had iboga rootbark years ago and have reccomended this alkaloid to him but it seems hard to find something that is definitely genuine anymore, if this link still worked I wouldn't be bothering you guys 

thanks again for your help.