The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zed240

Hopi Blue Corn Seed Giveaway 2016

I have a bunch of seed I saved from last years corn field to give away. (Thanks to @El Presidente Hillbillios for giving me my seeds last year!) My corn was grown with no other corn growing nearby.

8 packs to give away, post below and send me your address in PM. (Australia only)

If anyone happens to have any bloody butcher corn seeds they'd like to send me in return I would be very grateful. :):):)

P2132618 - Copy (Copy) smut Hopi blue corn.JPG   P9164913 hopi blue corn (Copy) smut.JPG   P3123021 hopi blue corn (Copy) smut.jpg

57dcf3667ab9c_P2132618-Copy(Copy)smutHopibluecorn.thumb.JPG.576c49feee9c7caff7d1a53ab18db53e.JPG

57dcf4cc36068_P9164913hopibluecorn(Copy)smut.thumb.JPG.0829fc2da7c8d76aa2f77d29b19ae206.JPG

57dcf4d628570_P3123021hopibluecorn(Copy)smut.thumb.jpg.53d53f7b85aaecd384d7821d89bb5bb8.jpg

57dcf3667ab9c_P2132618-Copy(Copy)smutHopibluecorn.thumb.JPG.576c49feee9c7caff7d1a53ab18db53e.JPG

57dcf4cc36068_P9164913hopibluecorn(Copy)smut.thumb.JPG.0829fc2da7c8d76aa2f77d29b19ae206.JPG

57dcf4d628570_P3123021hopibluecorn(Copy)smut.thumb.jpg.53d53f7b85aaecd384d7821d89bb5bb8.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elfin said:

I would love some please but can they be sent to West Australia?

I don't know if they're allowed in according to your states laws. But you don't write any sort of declaration on the outside of envelopes you send within Australia anyway, so they probably have a pretty good chance of getting to you. It's up to you if you want me to try sending them your way.

• Like 1

If all else fails Zed, I should have BB seed (isolated and pure) come summers end down here. Its all I am growing this year corn wise. Make a note to hit me up if you cant find seed this season:wink:

• Like 2

Wow, zed they are beautiful. I'd love to give them a go. Pming u now :)

• Like 1

Lots of nice giveaways Zed! That is a dope plant pic, if I have ever seen one! Haha nice one!

Not me by the way hahatom1.jpg

tom1.jpg.07d2e1a8e90dd98df05195526147ae55.jpg

tom1.jpg.07d2e1a8e90dd98df05195526147ae55.jpg

• Like 4

Amazing Colour , awesome looking corn . 

After thinking about it i would definitely love a pack

pm sent

2 packs left! 

All those who have asked so far have had theirs posted out. 

It does seem that Aus Post are taking about 10 days to deliver a letter, so unfortunately they may take some time to get to you. ( Slack Aus Post pricks!)

14 minutes ago, benefit said:

I'd grab one for my parents garden!

No dramas, benefit, you're the last one for now. PM your address and we're all done here for now! :) 

Got me corn :) thanks buddy. Gonna plant some up this arvo. You gave me way more than I was expecting. Might have to share a few around with a few people I know with vege patches. And back here once I get my first harvest. Peace 

• Like 1

Received my corn yesterday unfortunately the postie was later than usual so they had to wait overnight in the mailbox but it was a fantastic surprise this morning , like zedo said heaps more than i expected to receive . Thank you very much they are beautiful , looking forward to having a go at growing my own Cheers   

• Like 1

I have some blue corn which is around 4 years old and it looks like it is all dead.... I am planning to give it a zap and see if I can get some seeds to sprout, but if I can't get any to take are any of you guys able to send me some seeds from one of your seed reserves?  I am glad to see that there are some other growers with seed still in Australia.  For a little while there I thought that I may have had the only seeds.

Hi Mac, I have plenty left so if you do need some you can send me a PM. 

Also, I personally got 100% germ rate with the 30 kernels I sowed myself. So it's very viable seed. 

• Like 2