The Corroboree
Change

Attention lurkers / non-members from the Hunter Valley area

Sussing out folks to resurrect the glorious heydays of the Newcastle crew aye bro !

Seriously though,nice offer / gesture mate.

• Like 4

Yea me too.

Ive had my profile for a while but never really use it...

Seems like i should, the folks over here are mighty generous.

• Like 3

What a brilliant offer Change,

I'm not usually one to find I have anything of value to add and post, but it's time like these that I am reminded why I've been revisiting these forums since '09. Good people keen to share and spread knowledge with like-minded individuals.

I hope this does well, but for me, well I'm unfortunately I'm stranded across Bass Strait.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 4

Does anyone know of some way to remove 15 posts from yer post count.......:ana:

Nah, my current habitation is not currently conducive to an expansion of a collection of specimens

unless..... I convert a cupboard or something........hmmmmmm :scratchhead:

anyway

Change! you're Awesome!  

Edited by freakazoid
  • Like 1

Hiya Change!  Is this still a thing?  Also, I am a Yank, so that might be a hassle.  I am not sure how that's handled or what the hoops are.  

Edit: Reading comprehension..."Hunter Valley Area".  LOL Never mind Change.  I am just head-swimming and dream building with all of the great pics I am finding here. 

Edited by Trevyn

Hi Chance your post inspired me to sign up.... it did take while to get approved I'm keen to take u up on that offer I'm in the morisset area.

• Like 1

^^Sounds good, i sent you a pm to line up a time to drop them off :)

• Like 1

If your having troubles replying to my PM, i think its because you need about 10 ish post before that function will work. 

No need to worry, the cactus dont mind waiting a few extra weeks before they can be dropped off to there new home :)

Your generosity is liberating :) any chance of postage to SA if I paid it? My trich obsession is what led me here haha, thought it worth asking, if not I understand, Cheers.

Hi Alchemystic 

When you get to approximately 10ish posts, youll be able to send personal messages. At that point in time send me your postage details and ill arrange a small box of plants for ya.

Edited by Change
  • Like 2

Next newbie from the Hunter Valley to join and post in this thread gets a 30cm tip cut of Psycho0 + some seed grown plants 

• Like 3

I know this is an old thread, not really wanting any free plants but would be great to meet some of the local SAB members 

On 19/01/2021 at 11:17 AM, Groot said:

I know this is an old thread, not really wanting any free plants but would be great to meet some of the local SAB members 

Find a property to use and organize your own meet, greet and trade day. Spend the money you would otherwise spend on plants on food for the day, everyone is happier with a full belly.

• Like 1

pretty damn hard to become a member here when the sole Admin to approve new accounts spends all his time posting mindless drivel on facebook