The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

American election, what's your call

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

I disagree, I dont think he could be a puppet if he tried which is why he struggles to take direction from his own campaign managers.  Hence some Americans are getting all hopey changey, AGAIN, despite having sworn that after 8 years of the golfer-in-chief, fool me twice you cant get fooled again (as they say in Texas, and likely also in Tennessee)

Yeah it was meant to be sarcasm TI, we should have a designated font for sarcasm so it comes across the way it's meant to.

I also hope he gets in and rattles the cage a bit too, but history has shown what happens to presidents who don't toe the line drawn by the international banking cartel/military industrial complex.

Bang bang.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 1

just hearing now these latest leaks aren't really shifting majority opinion of him, which i suppose is understandable. after all the shit that's been flung over the last 18 months if people were going to jump ship now they would have. however in saying that, every fight now is for the 20 percent or so of undecideds, it remains to be seen whether or not this matters to them

• Like 1

holy shit the lead up to this debate. american elections are pure entertainment, couldn't have asked for for a bigger circus than this

17 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

I disagree, I dont think he could be a puppet if he tried which is why he struggles to take direction from his own campaign managers.  

in rudamentary psy ops there's a concept of a useful idiot. Putins public comments on trump are an obvious simple demonstration of that concept in action..

It's hard to imagine the puppet masters are not well prepared to put to use his idiocy in every way possible

• Like 1

^^^ I must say not a lot of that surprises me a great deal, particularly the campaign idea and the ties with the Saudis. Of course I'm totally assuming there's a HELLUVA lot more incriminating material amongst the leaks. People should especially be aware of the admission of TWO policies (again though in politics that's hardly surprising either). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

latest thing i read is she knew saudi's and qatari's are funding isis

not exactly news but we have it writing now, right from the horses mouth

• Like 1

i also find it interesting that when wikileaks was exposing the bush regime the left was singing their high praises

now they're exposing the corrupt dnc machine all of a sudden it's "oooh evil wikileaks russian hackers booo"

very telling about how principled some people are in their political opinions

• Like 1

image.png

image.png

image.png

If Trump gets in I expect some seriously bad shit to go down. Russia looks like it is already preparing for nuclear war

• Like 1

Sorry to be always be hatin' on the guy but IMO he'd get played by Russia and Israel the worst. He'd be sooooo easy to manipulate, I dread to think how much damage he'd cause.

George Bush all over again.

Sure , I'd prefer a non-establishment leader, but Trump would just replace the existing with his own bunch of con-jobs and international conflicts would escalate to the point of WW3 and conscription.

Without a doubt.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

2 hours ago, Slocombe said:

If Trump gets in I expect some seriously bad shit to go down. Russia looks like it is already preparing for nuclear war

i think he's preparing for clintons no fly zone

no fly zones need to be enforced by (ironically) air power, and russia has s-300/s-400 anti-aircraft defences in syria now, ready to take down any coalition airoplanes 

so who  enforces the no fly zone? probably turkey? no, turkey's aligning with russia now. so that just leaves nato allies.

so what happens if nato airforce shoots down assad's airforce? maybe we won't know because the nato plane has already been downed by russia's air defence

so a nato plane downed by russia is obviously bad news, and now china has troops ready to deploy in syria for "practice" this all leads up to a very possible ww3 scenario

• Like 2

so what of trump? not sure, on the one hand he's said he wants and more isolationist foreign policy but on the other hand he's rather robust with his anti-isis rhetoric which might leed you to believe he'll choose military action. but i do know for sure clinton will choose war first (fuck you i'll link info wars if i want), and we know from libya no fly zones inevitably lead to conflict

Edited by DiscoStu
  • Like 1

Edit:  stick to my better judgement and refrain from insults or better yet posting at all

You guys, seriously.  Consider that some people are actually informed before you put your ignorance on display like this.  

This is not directed at Stu.  Stu is navigating this information quagmire and hes a better man than me for trying to shine a light out.  

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Strange how much we actually agree on. We all want the same thing essentially, we're just at odds over who offers the better chance of delivering it.

Dont include me in that sentiment.  I just said that you guys are spouting ignorance.  I have such a low appraisal of the general awareness of the situation I get that same feeling when you talk to a dumb animal and wonder about yourself.

Im not saying anyone is dumb, Im saying that nobody has taken sufficient steps to comprehend the many sides of the story.

Ok, so what?  well, major events are unfolding and likely the world as we know it is teetering on collapse.  Would you prefer some hope of interpreting these events and even predicting days on advance, or would you prefer to be a mushroom?

Edited by ThunderIdeal

If a tree falls in the woods but the jew media won't report it...... then which mod will delete this post?

Thats fine, I am being naughty on purpose, guilty.  Delete the post and I promise this isnt the start of a downward spiral of belligerent posts.

Tis a plant forum after all.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Thunder do you consider Trump altruistic?

Not trying to put words in your mouth, just a question.

No.  That isnt the American way.

Also I can see how you're (probably) setting me up if I say yes, I'm all over this remember? Like stink on a Clinton am I all over this.  But its okay, because youre a champ in my eyes.

I consider him an American patriot and a successful businessman, and a magnificent fuck you to everything I despise most.

..and in some ways merely a convenient figurehead (!) for the growing tidal wave of fuck you.

Now I have one.

Do you like wars?  And if so, how much war do you think is enough war?  What amount of war would you consider to be excessive?  

hillary_death_ben_garrison.jpg?w=1659

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I don't like wars and I think hillary has a higher chance of taking the US to war than trump does, if that answers your question :P

So Trump is a means to justify an end?

I see him trying to cash out as much as any of the other wealthy families. Right now he's rich but he wants to be wealthy like the other bloodlines. It is fun watching him piss them off though I will give you that for sure. The amount of propaganda that even gets put in the papers here I find astounding.

Trey Gowdy is a good choice.

• Like 1

There are apparently some good eggs, but how much bite is behind their bark?

The chance of hillary sparking the tinderbox is 100%.  Does the word chance apply to a certainty?  Meanwhile Trump has advocated isolationism and the BS about him advocating Iraq is BS the media is BS dont believe their BS. Trump went as far as openly curtailing his running mate's war talk in the second debate.  In other words the chance of Trump de-escalating the current tinderbox is, well, the best chance going.

The election winner gets handed a steaming bag of dogshit and maybe a meal of Polonium.  Donald Trump is very aware of what's going on, therefore he knows the prize is a bag of dogshit and probably a meal of Polonium.  My assessment is that he likely isn't trying to ride his country off the cliff, he likely genuinely wants to oversee an attempt to return his country to it's senses.

Oh and I found this, to quote Stu fuck you I will link infowars.  I dont like their antics but they literally wrote an A to Z of killary's wars.  I haven't read it, I dont have time to read a fucking novel, there is so much unfolding as we speak I cant stay on top of it all.

http://www.infowars.com/share-this-chart-countries-destroyed-by-hillary/

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Mmmm, polonium :puke: