The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wert

nervously... hello... again. sorry... again.

Hi.

Sorry.

I fell over in the dirt and had a hard/ having a hard time picking myself back up!

Thinking about coming back to the warmth of the community but feeling strong emotional connotations.  Like I don't know? Being judged, being a failure, letting friends down, failing to contribute to the community fairly. All sorts of shit?

Plus I fell over exactly when this stupid site upgrade took place so now I'm feeling even more alien?

Does anyone even give a shit?

I don't have my best foot forward at the moment but as always ima' fight like fuck to get it there. 

People.

Wert.

• Like 9

gday Wert!! Really good to see you back man.

nobody is judging mate. And if they are they aren't worthy of calling themselves a saber imo. Some of the shittiests times I've had mentally mate have been helped through by members here. Infact I don't have anybody besides members here to talk about my problems with.

if that's you too mate then I'm sure you know where the PM button is ;) me and a bunch of us are always up for a chat or emotional dump :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wert said:

Thinking about coming back to the warmth of the community but feeling strong emotional connotations.  Like I don't know? Being judged, being a failure, letting friends down, failing to contribute to the community fairly. All sorts of shit?

Hey man, i was wondering where you had been, NO one here will judge you as anything but awesome i bet, your not a failure to us and havent let any of us down ever that i know of. Good to see you back around! and same as dood said you can always pm me 

In fact anyone can always pm me, im always good to talk shit though with people as best i can 

• Like 1

Welcome back wert, missed you. Always a helping hand around here to help you back up mate.

Glad to see your back mate

come (re)join the rest of the aliens

Welcome back mate this site has a lot of love sending you positive vibes

Not sure what you are talking about but happy to see you pop back up!

Hows the garden?

On ‎8‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:49 PM, wert said:

Hi.

Sorry.

I fell over in the dirt and had a hard/ having a hard time picking myself back up!

Plus I fell over exactly when this stupid site upgrade took place so now I'm feeling even more alien?

Does anyone even give a shit?

I don't have my best foot forward at the moment but as always ima' fight like fuck to get it there. 

People.

Wert.

Things are ok mate.

vibes vibes vibes vibes vibes sending them all your way bruuuuuuuuuuh !!!!