The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theuserformallyknownasd00d

A. courtii SAB Fundraiser auction

Hello all!

Life has been extremely fulfilling of lately! And I am realising it's because of you lot! Thanks for all the hangouts and friendships. 

I havent been able to donate to the forum server costs and would like to run an auction in which the proceeds will be donated to the forums directly.

Here's a healthy Acacia courtii ! Seed was originally given out by @folias ! Mad props !

starting bid $20, ends 26 July at 6pm (7 days) postage included in the final bid price ( Sent in tube, costs covered express by myself - AUST ONLY)

image.jpeg 

image.jpeg

Screenshot of payment/donation confirmation required to be posted here as receipt after auction ends!imageproxy.php?img=&key=ed93ee4b8a158835imageproxy.php?img=&key=ed93ee4b8a158835imageproxy.php?img=&key=ed93ee4b8a158835

HAPPY BIDDING NEWBIES :lol:

D00d

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d
  • Like 8

Good on you dude,

love to catch up again soon.

$40

you can always deliver it, and I will bung on a bells and whistles bonfire 

then again I would like to see this go for a generous donation to this great cause.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

I start off at $20

lol hilllbilly.thats all i got .^

i'm broke.

back to the bidding.top tree i reckon that would grow in to.

• Like 1

BUMP.

great idea d00d.

great work guys, congrats paradoxical, I didnt really need another courtii ,was just participating in the good cause.

great plant once in the ground, tolerant to wide conditions.

• Like 1

bravo for offering up two quality specimens for auction to the server costs prince:wink: and a massive tally ho pip pip to paradoxical for helping the cause.

i feel compelled to do the same ............and some of you old cnuts should too!!

i'm in the wars so all i can offer up is stuff -  i have no hard cold dosh - for the time being -

so it's coming in on spring(yes, i'm optimistic by nature) so think hard with what you could offer up for the cause..............i'm sure many here have duplicates and spares of stuff that was gifted to them ...so yeah, i'm tired from docs atm and a bit whiny, but please think thrice and be nice when it comes to SAB.

It would be ace to see a whole plethora of more senior members offering up some nice things for others to grab and add some buckshish to keep this wonderful resource runnin.

sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone perhaps?

much love(no up yours today because the quacks have already been up mine)

peace dog

• Like 5

this is amazing! seeds distributed through here, grown up and then sold to keep the site healthy! really beautiful stuff!

• Like 2