The Corroboree
courage

Thoughts on SAB fb group?

That's pretty blunt @sagiXsagi, but yes I think it has to be said that a big part of making sense of some experiences/ideas/intuitions is being able to run a critical eye over them and work out what (if anything) they mean. Actually, I think this applies as much to everyday experiences as to those had in hyperspace or higher dimensions etc. As for 'truth', I have believed some pretty odd things (and probably continue to), so I don't want to throw stones in the glasshouse of unconventional worldviews. 

That said, I have concerns that the system of belief entailed by the pfcn.net writings of Alex Kochkin and John Crawford, (which make up the bulk of what courage promotes), may contain serious flaws. Whatever these people have experienced, they are certainly not masters of consistent theology/eschatology. 

@courage: Referring to yourself in the plural 3rd person might impress some people, but it's not going to have much effect here. 

• Like 3

Yep. Sorry just venting. 'We', well I'm not always at capacity to make decisions. Truly my best is at heart.

Yeti, that does interest me. However, it is important to remember those words work on multi-dimensional levels through that brain of yours. There are a few different interpretations, however the current itself remains the same.

I do remember an imagination of their work coming under the flame. I do remember the outcome I imagined.

?

Edited by courage

Yeti>

I do have a liking for strange ideas, I never shied away from controversial or politically incorrect ideas. 

For example, I put much value and interest on natal astrology.

BUT, having grown as an atheist, theology doesnt do it for me, religion is and should remain personal. 

Moreso, arrogant theology? messiah syndrome? certainty that a model of thought / religion is proper for everyone? 

all these are propable signs of a mind that tends to reject objective reality and embrace crazy ideas. 

so, sorry to be blunt, but some mental states are strongly associated with strange / crazy ideas , usually in the realm of the metaphysical, conspiracy, god or whatever. 

On the other hand I am not really sure what these mental illnesses offer actually. I think they have to offer something or at least they used to offer. Evolution seems to like them, as they seem to be kept in the species... 

maybe they were indeed linked with religion in the old days - maybe the human animal needed religion.. 

I am not sure though, whether the need for them or the need for the god module still exist. 

I would guess there are more things bipolarity and schizophrenia and psychosis can offer / has offered to mankind apart from religion. 

• Like 4

Spiritual Emergency such as what Stan Grof looked at is a good starting point.

No need to apologise for being blunt sagi :) 

• Like 2

spirited -

nobles

.. emergency

recruit !

do -

good

.. crusader

borrow ass never pains !

• Like 1

22d.jpg 

• Like 2