The Corroboree
courage

Thoughts on SAB fb group?

Yeah it is a fair call and it is appreciated.

There just isn't any 'language' per se for a true knowing and in that world my soul is the creator of all.

Difficult to translate to a human awareness but there you have it.

Trust, caring and service are values I hold in high regards.

WOW. just wow. what was that word, bifurnicate?

• Like 2

it should have been bifurcate, I added an i:wink:

You can jump me via PM if its upset your sensibilities.

• Like 1

The issue here is that spiritual beliefs are of a personal nature and any attempt to 'share' will meet with opposition. 

From past personal experiences I learnt the hard way that moments of true insight, of "spiritual connection", must remain unspoken. Attempts to share only created conflict and confusion. Like-minded others can be found, but then you lose your personal truth to a group truth. Religions, cults, nations are built on "group truth." 

When we accept ourselves completely we can let go of the need to find others who share our beliefs. My advice is forget social media and all beliefs of others, find a special place in this world and enjoy the blissfulness of simply existing. 

Edited by Conv3rgence
  • Like 10

14 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

there already is a sab facebook group

Right. I'll have a look for it.

Convergence I totally understand that. The reason I'm tooting my own horn is because the energetic and physical space is of a completely different makeup as opposed to a few years ago. With the higher unity becoming more present each day I believe it is worth the effort of an attempt.

12 hours ago, MoonUnitBotanica said:

WOW. just wow. what was that word, bifurnicate?

Bifurcation - it is like the separation of two energetic layers, as one moves into higher light, and the rest moves to a transition zone to be worked through.

Tomatoes are vegetables.

If you can communicate with me telepathically here, you can breathe the heart of the creator through the space between your atoms and do the same.

tomatoes are squishy balls of juicy delight :drool2:

• Like 2

Hate to say it but...

Add new user to ignore list

Enter a member's name to set ignore options

Just for the sake of my forum enjoyment

• Like 2

Well, can only thankyou.

The community here has been some of my best teachers yet.

On 21/06/2016 at 10:19 AM, courage said:

Bifurcation - it is like the separation of two energetic layers, as one moves into higher light, and the rest moves to a transition zone to be worked through.

Tomatoes are vegetables.

Tomatoes are a fruit mate..

• Like 1

On 22 June 2016 at 9:40 PM, courage said:

Well, can only thankyou.

The community here has been some of my best teachers yet.

I accidentally pressed the button a couple of times.

Then I thought I would show my appreciation to the mod team and admin as I have 0 warning points.

So I pressed it one last time on purpose.

Edited by courage

I too like to think this community is special. But there are explanations for this special-ness that do not require your particular metaphysical beliefs - there are probably sociological explanations that require no supernatural entities. I'm not saying that this is right, just that you might consider the possibility that not everything is a confirmation of the way you think the world is. 

And while this might well be a enlightened community (relatively at least), it is up to all of us to decide if we should be "islands of inspiration and light for countless numbers of people". I know feel that you want to lead us to the light - that you want to be there for us. But I feel you are being a little presumptive in claiming to know what is best for us. 

Lastly, (and I think this points to an inherent tension in what Alex Kochkin has written in this instance), you should heed his words: "There is no teaching, methodology, or gurus here". Do you not presume to teach us? And a particular method (e.g. crystal meditation) at that? 

• Like 7

I'm tired and you always make my brain think hard.

The bond of trust I am seeing developed in those I can associate with is beyond a conscious human awareness. It is a bond of trust through intuitive knowing on a spiritual / soul level, and it is something that is arising recently and growing stronger. I personally see it as a sign light is beginning to flourish on a much wider scope throughout our human / higher level of awareness and through higher awareness feel a definite sense this kind of trust has not been available on Earth before, or at least for quite some time.

Yeah, don't disagree with that I'm still trying to work out how some things I interpret are so on point, whilst others are way off :S Don't know what to do there, but it hurts when you do that!

I'm not sure if I am trying to say "I know what is best", more so, trying to show you I have discovered something that has essentially been hidden from humanity and our planet for the longest time - so that in fact you can grow into your own connection and we can share our spiritual evolution together - that is after all why we are here? Yep, I suppose after essentially carrying this burden on my own shoulders I've still got a superiority complex but it is really just a coping mechanism in order to carry this information across a war zone!

42 minutes ago, courage said:

I'm tired and you always make my brain think hard.

I'm sorry you are tired. But your brain should think hard - that's what it's for :) 

• Like 1

I am really sorry to say that, but I am like that IRL too. 

This seems like a mental instability a la bi-polar  or something, fueled by psych experience. There is no real truth and there never was , in a lad that thinks he found the core of life and everything.. Especially if it doesn't make any logical sense, especially if it sounds like the average  mumbo-jumbo psychedelic-theist  newagey  stuff courage is offering as some kind of discovery.  

You are gentlemen, but this has to be said.. Terrence McKenna , Leary , Lilly  they all went crazy for a while or permenently. Its no shame. Psychedelics might take you too far (for other people to 'understand'  or for oneself to be able to connect with the 'normal')

I think the psychedelic experience in retrospect has two main chapters...

1. experiencing & afterglow 

2. re-intergrate. take some fish to the people ashore.. but bring us medium concievable fish, not what McKenna did, contrary to what he "preached" 

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 12

Uh-huh.

Just remember, we con't forget.

Have fun.