The Corroboree

Hi Is anyone interested in buying Australian native plant seeds, bush food or bush medicine? True Culture Group is an SA based recently initiated project which sells wild sourced native bush foods and medicine sustainably and then uses a portion of the funding to support disadvantaged youth and community aid programs.

we sell products such as quandong, native lemongrass, wattleseed, gumbi-gumbi, emu bush and samphire.

These plants have been used by indigenous Australians for thousands of years in medicine and food.

If you are interested in knowing more about our organisation including mission statement, product list and photoes please check our website at www.trueculturegroup.com.au or email me at [email protected]

thanks,

ps if anyone wants to share any information about useful indigenous food or medicine I'd be very interested thanks

• Like 1

Love the community support initiative. I'll definitely be checking your website out after work! 

Sarcophilus

• Like 1

Thanks!

This being our first year it has been a long journey but I feel as though we are not only contributing to the community having done work aiding bush fire victims near the wasleys area and also making important contacts in the bush tucker and natural foods industry. Always open to new companies and individuals to collaborate on supply with and of course love your support. Thankyou again.

• Like 2