The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

Thankyou Donald.  You have already delivered so much win.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

Thats the inspiring story of the day, and here is the daily lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5n8yd9/when_you_never_verify_anything_because_youre_fake/

Pee hee hee!  I cant help but include the following summary although it is no substitute for the above link.  

I'm dying from laughter here! 4chan trolls an establishment insider, who then peddles it to McCain, who then bites down hard. McCain swallows the hook so deeply into his gut that it passes through his digestive system intact. With the hook, line and sinker dangling from McCain's anus, he comes into view of the bottom-feeding CIA. The CIA can't resist, bites down even harder and runs with it, and doesn't slow down until most of the line has spooled off the reel.

The next ten days could the craziest yet.  Don't deprive yourself of the chance to experience such an eventful time.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

creme de la creme

• Like 1

https://mishtalk.com/2017/01/11/in-praise-of-tillerson-trumps-secretary-of-state-pick/

Fuckwads.  I guess only three persisting Republican neocons isnt too bad!  very short article I concur with mish

Meanwhile there is one registered pro Trump protest group for the inaugeration

images.jpg

The million-odd democracy-hating snowflakes probably should avoid their designated area :P

images.jpg

images.jpg

Poor Old Trump...

article-2493507-194B7EEE00000578-846_634x470.jpg

Edit: -wrong link

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Did you just repost the spam?  Its possible my phone isnt following the link properly but both of your posts appear to be spam to me and are reported. 

It's not directed at anyone, just Trump and his spectacular fall from grace.

Still can't believe the Russians successfully placed their man in America's highest office, and working class Americans were conned into voting for a millionaire who they thought understood their struggles.

I guess people needed a reminder of what a dodgy prez really looks like.

• Like 1

Obama just sacked the general in charge of DC national guard overseeing the inaugeration.  interesting timing since he has held the position around ten years.

Smooth transition my ass, obama has been acting like a petulant child all month.

Wasn't it a real tear jerker to watch obama give his sidekick a medal of freedom the other day.

It was like watching Batman give Robin a kiss on the cheek or the Lone Ranger give Tonto a reach around while he fucked him up the arse. I was hoping the viewers would all vote to have biden killed off like robin but instead they give him a smiley stamp on the hand. There's a plot twist no-one expected.

At least when Forest Gump got his medal he was the star and not the sidekick.

obama should get several nominations for oscars this year himself, best actor, best sore loser, best white mans bitch

• Like 1

Obama got the pentagon bloodlust medal from ash a couple weeks earlier instead.  That wont look unusual at all displayed next to his Nobel peace prize.

Oscars for obama, thats pretty funny mate.  I think that one has legs if the right journo/cartoonist hears it.

VDc1Kib.jpg

But jokes aside, I am severely disturbed by so much of the stuff going on this month.  Too much to talk about given that nobody cares anyway.  I really just really really hope that somehow Trump makes it through the inaugeration and his cabinet througj the confirmations and they can at least partially neuter the deep state and reduce tensions with Russia.  anything more is just the cherry on top but ive got a baaad feeling about the next few days.

VDc1Kib.jpg

VDc1Kib.jpg

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Fuck those cunts anyway I hope a little meteorite vaporises the attendees while on the final day of the WEF while Trump is inaugurated in DC... Yeah... Right as theyre ordering their last $55 salad and preparing for the journey home, head all filled with ideas.

Does anyone just prefer MSM links?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-13/davos-wonders-if-it-s-part-of-the-problem

Spoiler alert:  yes davos, your attendees are the problem

Long live DJT 

Sorry to pop all the little love bubbles floating around here. But it now looks like all Russia has to do is take out Trump and blame it on the Democrats. -Mission complete. The perfect way to fuck up America as payback for the sanctions.

Democrats would rather sit back and watch Trump make a fool of himself and run Michelle Obama against him next time,and take back congress with it. SLAM DUNK!!

Clinton wouldn't have had it any easier against this congress  than Obama did anyway, so what's the point, she wouldn't have been able to push through any reforms.

It's just a matter of how badly he will damage the country in the next 4 years. His negotiating skills are already showing to be weak as piss. He's already willing to remove the latest sanctions on Russia before he's even sworn in. What an amateur!

They must be bumping a lot of champagne glasses in Russia right now.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

hay halcyon daze, remember this?

GM3KEl7.jpg

Trump supporters... ignorant to who really riggs elections.

It's not about winning vs losing, it's about preventing another George W Bush disaster.

Remember how Trump claimed he could somehow magically make America great again. I can tell you any one who swallowed that bait is a person of easy influence. That's why most voters in America voted against Trump. 

They didn't fall for his facade like the minority did. What a shame the world has to endure a painful term of destructive Trump bullshit.

• Like 1

haha, you're a true believer alright

personaly if russia is taking over the us, that only be a good thing. hopefully it will put an end to all the wars going on in the world. we can only hope.

better start learning russian i guess

Да здравствует 
Россия

Слава России

35841B3D00000578-3652547-Fierce_Russian_

she can hack my mainframe anyday if you know what i mean, eh? eh?

haha, you're a true believer alright

personaly if russia is taking over the us, that only be a good thing. hopefully it will put an end to all the wars going on in the world. we can only hope.

better start learning russian i guess

Да здравствует 
Россия

Ok so Trump will make America great again and if not then let it all fail because that's even better...

And Russia doesn't engage in warfare except in Ukraine, Syria, Turkey, a resurgent cold war with Europe, and their ongoing empire-building led by a power obsessed megalomaniac.

Yeah, you're pushing some great logic here...

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Yay my Russian is finally good for something.

That says yes hello Russia.  Weird sentence.

Turkey? 

Proves without ambiguity how uninformed and misguided you are.  

Just sayin'

Edit:  far as supposed Russian hacking here is an interesting point which shreds the whole narrative but I mean, does anyone who has been LISTENING (I dont mean to the TV either) actually buy into this BS?  

http://theduran.com/obamas-chelsea-manning-pardon-proves-russian-election-hack-story-one-big-lie/

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Ok so Trump will make America great again and if not then let it all fail because that's even better...

And Russia doesn't engage in warfare except in Ukraine, Syria, Turkey, a resurgent cold war with Europe, and their ongoing empire-building led by a power obsessed megalomaniac.

Yeah, you're pushing some great logic here...

For posterity!  One day you can look back and reminisce about when half of the western world was gobbling up farcical lies.  

Also you cant wriggle out of the mistep. Dont feel too bad, hardly anyone has even the most basic grasp of the middle east.

• Like 1

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Like 1