The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

There's no question he's proving to be the idiot most people rightly expected him to be.

Make a whole lot of noise, do a whole lot of crazy crap, and the brainless followers say, 'Ooh he's sticking it to the man'.

-Nothing of the sort! He's just a loose cannon with no idea what he's doing. All he knows is that he has to put on some sort of grand charade to cover for the fact that he is way out of his depth.

Eventually those who fell for the con will fade back into their conspiracy bunkers and he'll be slayed at the next election as public outrage mounts.

Time to call a shovel a shovel people. Even his grasp of the English language is as bad as Bush's.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

^ Bit early to call the next election considering days before the 2016 election everybody knew hillary was going to win

Im going to have a crack though.  The new investigation into voter fraud (which both parties are guilty of) will produce a recommendatiom that voters be required to show ID this will be made law.  The dems will be unable to tap alien voters so the republicans guy will likely glide to victory.  There are other factors too.

I wont be surprised if the world is in ruin four years from now.

TRUMP IS DONE FOR GOOD THIS TIME HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER? IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP THIS WILL BE THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCEY

About five days into his presidency and he's delivering for his supporters bigly.  Its still very early days.

As for "rule by executive order", which is what we've seen so far, and in part to quickly reverse obamas legacy of executive orders....  its not the best scenario long-term.

How is Trump going to be able to achieve so much so quickly?  Because previous admins worked continuously to expand their authority.  They never believed an outsider would take the white house.

I wonder if the timeline of trump's ascent actually matches the building tempo and other changes in the music in some synchromystical kinda way.  The music just seems perfectly suited to how it all went down!

Now that's funny ^

Sure enough the hall of the mountain king is said to be more accurately translated as in the hall of the "troll king", which most assuredly describes Donald Trump on the campaign warpath.

Let us (me) ONLY post these videos for a bit.  I will change the thread title.

This next one heavily features morning Joe of msnbc, a conservative host therefore probably the only guy on the station that didnt embarass himself constantly with one sided commentary

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

I lose track of which bits I think might be worth sharing but this could be for everyone from the previous pages discourse, purely food for thought.

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/the-collapse-of-left.html?m=1

I dont think it fleshes out all of the ideas that spring up but suppose we are in the "credit cartel" version of capitalism where, whoever gets the low interest loans from the central banks can buy up productive capital, and keep all of the profit minus their interest payment.  Is it any wonder that during thr post crash quantitative easing wealth inequality increased drastically?  Anyway there is one form of capital that is inalienable from oneself and that is ones own productive capacity as a worker.  Now suppose a combination of immigration and offshoring jobs devalues your contribution, well, as a worker your government has duped you so say hello to a drop in living standards.  

The same author proposes some kind of bottom-up stimulus which is kind of what happened in Australia.  I dont think thats the answer either.  I dont think economists playing God is part of the answer period.  

is trumps safe zone idea going to implement a no-fly zone as well? i can't find any direct quotes on if he advocaed for a no-fly zone directly, all i can find is him advocating a "safe zone", but obviously no details. naturally the lying media said he did advocate for a no-fly zone during the campaign but fail to provide links or quotes, so i'll assume they're lying as usual.

Same.  I cant even remember which douchebag approved of the safezones and snuck in the bit about NFZ.

It doesnt make sense.  He wants to destroy Isis, not remove assad's air power.  I wouldnt worry about it.  Just some douche who hasnt yet figured out that Trump is actually "as advertised". 

As further assurance Trump ordered John mcshitstain and Lindsay Graham to fuck off and die.  Well those are my words but he tweeted that they should stop trying to start WW3.  

The state department and executive branch have been flushed of pax Americana.  

Trump and his main dudes have been reasonably clear about their vision and so far have proven true to it.  

Our own Sco-Mo said as much.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
Fixed all of the dumb

I don't understand the term cultural Marxism. The way it's described by the author has little to do with Marx and Engels' collaborative work, and there's no information about where to find what the author seems to be describing as a defence of "traditional values" in the individually authored works of Marx or Engels. It's also confusing as to why he would set up a dichotomy between traditional values and rootless cosmopolitanism without making reference either to leftists who have productively critiqued both (why not discuss Weil's The Need for Roots? It certainly would appeal to some readers here. Or, since he argues for an opposition between community and cosmopolitanism, find fault with Appiah's work?).

Why does he mention so many buzzwords but not flesh out the contradictions between them? In particular the lack of nuance given to the discussion of state-cartel capitalism and neoliberalism, which are for no obvious reason presented at a complete disconnect.

The idea that labour cannot move as fluidly as capital is also odd. Does it need to be as fluid in order to be in service of capitalism? It seems to be one of the bad cases of binary thinking that makes things sound nice and simple, one or the other, but doesn't hold water. There are tonnes of examples of labour being as fluid as it needs to be for capitalism to function ruthlessly. Look at pretty much any large construction project in the UAE for really obvious and visible examples.

It's a really US-American flavoured piece in its desire to herald the apocalyptic. It elides a massive part of the history it relies on for its conclusions. It's as if labour movements and capitalism haven't been in pendulous tension since at least the industrial revolution. It's also no secret that capitalism has most often had the upper hand, why not think through the reasons for this rather than stating the obvious. Or just get it over with and go full Fukuyama and live in a fantasy world where "history" is over because of a naive belief in the eternal persistance of "liberal democracy," despite the fact that methods of governance are shifting as much as they ever have.

At the heart of it is the (again!) mistaken belief that US liberalism somehow not only represents but is the Left (which is, bafflingly, in the author's mind, at a complete disconnect from the working class).

Well good luck relocating a construction site in UAE to its labour supply in India or prefabricating a skyscraper.   your.example of an Arab monarchy happy to import and exploit virtual slaves is what I find strange..  there is stark comparison to a western country with controlled Immigration and protections for workers otherwise why all the offshoring in the first place?!

Anyway you took issue with many things, which is your right, but its not supposed to be a treatise.  Maybe your response is?   it is (yes American flavoured) brief look at some shifts in the US and around the world.

As I wonder what im arguing about I just realised the way I presented the link could easily be construed as "here is an argument for capitalism" so thats my bad?  It was meant to offer a perspective on events.

Same.  I cant even remember which douchebag approved of the safezones and snuck in the bit about NFZ.

at least if a no fly zone is implemented it will have less of a chance to escalate to a hot war between russia/us than if clinton did it. even though russia still states outright they wont support it, good ties with russia will hopefully stave off any escalation. but better not to speculate until details are released

• Like 1

There's no question he's proving to be the idiot most people rightly expected him to be.

no idea what he's doing.

he is way out of his depth.

http://disobedientmedia.com/trump-files-with-fec-for-2020-election-bid-outmaneuvers-nonprofit-organizations/

He is a buffoon and a dummy, a total incompetent.

Wouldnt be the first pres' to weild his power so as to ward off opposing NGOs although seems hes the first to do so legally and to strike early.

Trump's first military operation just happened in Yemen. Women and children slaughtered and their home burned. Now Trump's wall along the Mexican border - is the Rio Grande mostly fresh water?. I'm worried about the coyotes getting a drink. One town is right on the river. A lot of difficult terrain to build on. Why not just use electronic detectors?. Taxing Mexican imports to pay for it means the US citizens will be the losers.

^planned by obama earlier, signed by Trump.  I dont know the details me wonder if it concerned the (Shiite) houthis.. Apparently it was al queda plus tribal allies so one wouldnt think houthi but lets find out soon eh

You are quite right to question the methods of border control as Ron Paul recently did, here:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/january/30/a-better-solution-than-trump-s-border-wall/

But thats all pie in the sky stuff for now

America stands to gain a great deal by protecting their borders, I mean its all good in a country girt by sea right?  Even Clinton and obama endorsed border protection earlier in their careers.  

About my earlier sarcasm that Trump is a floundering Incompetent, well, my opinion is unchanged but its beginning to emerge who his fellow mastermind is and its not Flynn as I might have guessed.  The major brains appears to be supplied by the much maligned Steve Bannon.  

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

Article on.the spec ops attack Trump authorised, not pro trump, I would guess its one of the more honest articles youll likely find.

Map_3_20170116_TWIG.jpg

^ here is a very handy map showing no official borders but the current reality of who controlz which areas.  Al queda Yemen is seperate from the houthi area.

Andrew Jackson portrait now adorns the oval office (fuck yes mate fuck yes)

• Like 1

wow. what a cunt.

also please change the thread title to Rollin With Easy D

Bill Kristol: White Working Class Should Be Replaced by Immigrants

It seemed to work OK in Newcastle. I just heard today the 7th ex BHP worker I used to work with has necked himself. Australian men are mostly redundant as are American men, so why not let the immigrants have the so called jobs.

Let the immigrants have Australia & America I say. It's way too late to stop those policies, they're the way of the future. 2 party preferred systems will set that in stone.

Edited by Sallubrious

T for trump = pow .... or T'pau 

*bursts into songshine "Dont wish too hard your dream's (va) 'gina in your hands"

'gina in your haaands"

I thought I saw a cheeky breast approx 1:11!

No.. Settle down thunder no eighties boob just a bra that seems to have its own nipple

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1