The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

Kudos to you TI.

I've been watching both the American election threads with my peripheral vision.

Not because I am interested in the election, but because I am interested in how people believe things. There's been a lot of excellent contributions. The discussions on the forum have been as good as any I saw anywhere else in the media.

In any case it put an excellent extra spin on the whole situation and made the election more exciting and the result compelling overall.

• Like 2

Thanks m it was a strain at times, i couldnt bear posting at one point, and then I couldnt bear not to.

Bloomberg is hyperventilating "is Trump going to say something to calm the markets?  is he going to say he has faith in fed chair yellen?"

One year on and people still don't get it.

• Like 1

Soooo

Implementing his policies will be difficult/interesting and I still believe America faces an economic collapse which was set in motion years ago.  

Also, ye shall know them by their cabinet picks so we're still in the dark as to whether Donald allows his inner circlee to be infiltrated by neocons and other vile influences.

The new government imminently faces two obstacles:

1. hostile agencies like the CIA, apparatus of the so-called shadow government

2. The latest astroturfed Soros backed colour revolution

• Like 1

I can't see it ending well, it was all predicted on the Simpsons in 2000. By the time trump's term is over it will all have gone to shit.

Seriously though, the election campaign was an interesting slice of history. If the puppet masters planned it to work out the way it has then the media manipulation has moved to a whole new level of sophistication.

If we to look back 6 months or so, at this specific time period through politics. It has taken a lot of courage on all spectrums to work through a new social /world order, at least I think so.

Heading back to 2007-2009 periods, we should see another specific slot in the global consciousness. I think Mckenna did a time wave zero plot, which could shows a fairly good representation, at least in my opinion.

I see it something like this: https://lh4.ggpht.com/RIPFMpq_Jhq6itmiG0PgrRC6_M8TA6Ob8BRHpKOw_M2IveRl90ayuFoi5IXegRizMrE=h900

But, considering when this was drawn up.. improvements have been made.

:wub:

---

Edited by manu
Filling in the gaps.

"We do not think Trump is any better, but we think a Trump victory would force the USA to admit to what it has become, and would allow other countries around the world to react appropriately now that the cover has been blown. "

https://medium.com/@omarkamel/im-arab-and-many-of-us-are-glad-that-trump-won-c98e1c6ae891#.r255yozie

• Like 2

The cover of today’s issue of Time magazine with it's cryptic message to the world.

image002.jpg

The article inside is said to be about the election being a battle of the sexes. I haven't read it, so I can't really comment on the quality of that article (it does sound like like a pile of contrived horse shit though). 

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 2

Time is horseshit but it could be a signal that collapse is imminent, which it of course is, but how imminent is the question.

I cant remember why I wanted to post this.

How does he get those voices to sound so genuine?

• Like 2

this is so funny i literally can't even

• Like 1

I might be missing something but around 1:32 - 1:34 she seems to have different coloured eyes and changes the side she parts her hair on.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 2

Im not surprised but you cant help but be just a little disappointed.  There were meetings and talk of AYN RAND as treasury secretary with an eye to abolish the fed and even move towards returning the gold standard if feasible.  

Instead his campaign funds manager Steve mnuchin has been selected, so, no big surprise but gee ayn rand would have made a nice treasurer...

Edit: mnuchin not actually officially announcrd yet by god-emperor Trump

462.jpg

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Im not surprised but you cant help but be just a little disappointed.  There were meetings and talk of AYN RAND as treasury secretary with an eye to abolish the fed and even move towards returning the gold standard if feasible.  

Instead his campaign funds manager Steve mnuchin has been selected, so, no big surprise but gee ayn rand would have made a nice treasurer...

Abolish the fed, I can't see it ever happening. I'll bet the same fiat currency/debt system will prevail under the don or they will kill him.

The secret is that it doesn't even need to be backed by gold. It's all been done before and was backed by the labour of the citizens and the assets of the state. They did it in Britain did it during WW1 with Bradbury notes and the USA did it during the civil war with Greenbacks. Both systems were stopped by rothschilds and there was no inflation spiral or any other deleterious effects because it was regulated. Both systems were stopped by elite bankers through intimidation or murder. The same bastards are still running the world through their illegal debt systems that can never be repaid.

How to eliminate all debt and poverty

Everyone in this country and the US should own their own house with an interest free loan backed by the state.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be difficult to return to the gold standard when the US doesn't own virtually any of the gold in Ft Knox? 

Why I said if feasible... 

You guys.  you restore my faith in not everybody being a total sleepwalker.

The US has the largest FICTIONAL gold reserve in the world, countries like Italy, China and Russia have large gold reserves and theres a good chance one of those countries will introduce a new currency when the time is just right.

Fwiw Trump has talked up the gold standard in the past but admitted it would be a disadvantageous move given the current US position.  first they would have to aquire the precious, in competition with other countries furiously stacking each month, like Russia.

Edit: if memory serves I left out Germany and Britain? or France?  essentially although Us claims the largest reserve which nobody has seen or photographed much less audited, certain European nations hold the largest gold reserves, larger than Russia or China..... but then.... China hasnt even been trying.  yet.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

[bREAKING CNN]: TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON CHINA

• Like 1

Its interesting that Sarah Palin has called his carrier deal a step towards crony capitalism. 

I mean, she is right, and being true to conservative values.  its a slippery slope.  at the same time, Trump is only utilising the kind of corporate incentives that are well and truly in place.

At the end of the day its an incredible deal for the country, seven mil in lost gov revenue will put forty mil in the economy, thereabouts.  once Trump gets in office, reducing regulation and tax, one can only imagine.  of course it wont be that simple.  I actually wonder if our economy will get a boost from their infrastructure spending.

PCR on appointments:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/12/02/trumps-appointments-paul-craig-roberts/

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Will the trumpocalypse engulf Europe?

Austrians did NOT elect the right wing freedom party, however...  Italians just voted against a reform to centralise power further.  renzi is expected to step down now.  the most obvious prediction continues to be that Italians elect the five star party > italeave > collapse of EU.  the only question: is five star as pro-exit as we are led to believe.

Its funny in a sad way that an Austrian economist was elected to lead them back into embrace for the ecb......... :P

EU has a chance to cling on, which lets the world carry on a bit longer with no growth, no collapse, and no recognition that anything is wrong.

Cameron,_Obama,_Merkel,_Hollande,_Renzi_

Tick tock ms merkel your species is fading.  I dont think youve got a chance, personally 

Throw in a few stories like these:

https://gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/12/shariah-police-free-to-patrol-german-streets/

John Key shock resignation!! somebody tell me what THAT is about!!!!

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Can anybody explain John Key to me?  

In Trump news, it turns out Trump sold all of his stocks six months ago.  you heard it from me first, now I bet you dont hear it anywhere else.

Maybe he had a chat to David Lange and found out how things really work in NZ

“An astonishing number of people have told him things that I, as Prime Minister in charge of the intelligence services, was never told…. It is an outrage that I and other ministers were told so little.” 
– David Lange, Prime Minister of New Zealand 1984-1989

Edit : I do realise Lange is dead

Edited by Sallubrious