The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

*i didn't say that btw, that was you

*also you quoted yourself/me out of context

Edited by ThunderIdeal

*no i didn't

*yes.  because i wasnt saying that electoral fraud is justified except in the minds of elitist twits

*but since you attributed it to yourself i'm not worried

*anyway why do you feel that electoral fraud is justified stu?  democracy is fine so long as your guy always wins? 

it seems you've misunderstood me, i was saying that the left has tried (and failed at) every thing in their available arsenal to scupper trump that the only thing they have left now is electoral fraud.

no i don't support electoral fraud i have no idea how you would think i would

Edited by DiscoStu

28 minutes ago, DiscoStu said:

electoral fraud would also be justified

* you forgot to start your last post with a butthole symbol

*buttholes

* i can rate this thread between one and five buttholes because of my YUUUUGE post count, or maybe everyone can i dunno, the function has never been explained

*i haven't figured out what difference it makes when i dispense my yuuuge thread ratings

trump has star power so i gave the thread star power, yuuuuge star power.  three sparkling buttholes by my decree.

also im curious how it stands out.  it doesnt stand out at my end.

!

Actually I can rate threads too.

It used to show the rating in the threads so if someone rated one thread out of a whole forum it stands out.

Not anymore!

Sanders endorses Clinton, is now universally hated.

Cruz refuses to endorse Trump, is now universally hated.

Everyone is hating everyone.

Emperor Palpatine is winning

I dont hate everyone.  Do you hate everyone?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI4IucjEK_atMIO9dXF6D

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I don't hate everyone...

when i said everyone i was refering to America's whole political scene right now.

I think you're quite accurate to imply that the discord is intentional, and if palpatine was a reference to George Soros (see picture) then i think you hit the bullseye (although I like to tell myself his days of successfully spreading chaos in the name of humanitarianism are coming to a close as nations and people become wise to his game, particularly Russia which no longer tolerates hostile NGOs, and many Americans who see right through BLM)

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Nah, i wasn't refering to him but the likeness is uncanny. A lot of the time these days when politicians like Trump take the stage their words go into my ear and get transmografied into that old "good ,good, let the hate flow through you, soon your journey to the dark side will be complete" e.t.c. But sometimes it's the Borg "they will be assimilated. Their culture will be adapted to service us. Resistence is futile. It is useless to resist us" in a roll your eyes blah, blah kinda way.... Maybe i've been binge watching too much sci fi lately...

• Like 1

I dont think Trump incites hatred personally.  Maybe the odd poorly considered comment made on the fly, which is mostly what the media lets you see.

He unites a rightly angered population, his message isnt hate, calling out the far left isnt hate.  They dont have a monopoly on morality... Idiocy maybe.  Soros works his evil in the form of a liberal agenda.   So do the clintons I guess.  I can understand how it appeals to the masses but its a veneer IMO, a honeytrap, and played to its conclusion (sanders, obama, hillary, SHORTEN ) it will ruin not only countries but their very people.  IMO 

Which policies Trump tries to implement, and if he can then how well they work, that remains to be seen.  I am cautiously optimistic insofar as one can be looking down the barrel of a global depression that cant be averted, only delayed.

.... It will probably hit in trumps first year and everyone will say he caused it.  heed these words, it was caused years ago.  There are various milestones in the last century that lead us here, but for simplicity lets say we never actually had a recovery from 2008.  

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

I see a lot of parallels with the fall of the Roman empire. Or maybe will see...

Purely for entertainment, the leaked emails from democrat staffers show them approving the following fake ad to be placed on Craigslist:

Multiple Positions (NYC area)

Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects(must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring). 

Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you)

Job requirements:

* No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)

* Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job

* A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus

* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

About us:

We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]

apparently the links to wikileaks are being full on censored/deleted on facebook, pretty full on

• Like 1

My favourite part about the leaks is how Assange has fucking lost it and included heaps of people's NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, SSNS AND CREDIT CARD DETAILS in them because blanking those would be censorship or something fucking stupid.

Also this antisemitic fuckboi bullshit. https://archive.is/5g8LF because jews run the world right?

oh and for funsies too. 

They couldn't identify an OBVIOUS phishing scam.

Fuck Wikileaks (and Trump & Pence just to stay on topic)

• Like 1

I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small
Never thought about the problems of this planet at all
Global warming, radio-active sites
Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?
Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?
Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea
Outside of California, it's foreign policy

I don't want changes, I have no reactions
Your dilemmas are my distractions

That's no way to go, Franco Un-American
No way to go, Franco Un-American
No way to go, Franco Un-American
No way to go, Franco, Franco Un-American

I never looked around, never second-guessed
Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed
And now I can't sleep from years of apathy
All because I read a little Noam Chomsky