The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

Obama just said world leaders are rattled by Trump

I couldnt be happier!

Heres hoping the next potus lives up to some of his statements.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

:blink:

Yeah, fuck world leaders.  Look at the state theyve brought the world to

Protip: ignore MSM on this topic if youve grown out of playing make-believe.  in this case our own (lazy and/or biased) journalists are duplicating stories (less volume) from the  libtard american media.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
more
  • Like 4

i just want to see him destroy clinton

• Like 2

Might be Bernie or another.  Between Trump and the fbi she is already going down in flames, even msnbc just called her a big liar.

Only Trump says the neocons will be out on their ass. 

Aren't you worried hecould be worse than George W Bush?

Something like a cross between Bush and Cheney.

He's never done anything for anyone other than himself.

• Like 5

You need to do some fact finding friend.  Theres no condescension in that, youre a cool guy but like any Australian I believe youre victim to false narratives.  

Im happy to have a calm discussion.

Trump (says he) wants to withdraw from conflict as in americas inter-worldwar isolationism.  considering the actions of NATO in the last twenty years that makes him our best hope to avoid nuclear war or at best endless conventional war, suffering and mass migration.  Trump like putin offers an end to US hegemony and the misery it has caused and will cause.

I dont have a crystal ball FYI.  Maybe he will be a disaster?  Those are better odds than the certain disaster offered by other candidates.

Comparison to bush is way off the mark friend.  Again with absolute respect, try to find the non-fiction aisle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Halcyon Daze said:

He's never done anything for anyone other than himself.

are we both talking about politics?

How can you tell which media you can trust?

Is it the sites that say "This is what the MSM doesn't want you to know!"

As far as i'm concerned I have no reason to believe anything Trump has said he'll do, much like every other politician i've ever witnessed that has spouted mouth words.

Personally I find it better to read/listen to (unedited) Trump's interviews... they show a clearer picture of the sociopath he is.

I don't see why any world leaders would be rattled by Trump, he seems like he'd be quite easy to control, most afraid people are.

• Like 3

Can't trust people with little hands... :P

Apart from that if he's a US politician, faaaark bro. I believe my 3 year old's stories about how his pyjama top stole the tweezers and ran them off to under his pillow before I believe anything those fuckwits have got to say.

Say one thing, do another/the opposite. Isn't that the way it works? :huh:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Responsible Choice said:

Can't trust people with little hands... :P

Haha... here's a pic of Trump sealing another business deal:

101952731.jpg

Will he be the next leader of the free world? Can it be?  

101952731.jpg.553bb9e77b29e564c6f9dfd36c553012.jpg

101952731.jpg.553bb9e77b29e564c6f9dfd36c553012.jpg

Edited by antonsyd

antonsyd it's looking like trump is the next pres'

i prefer if this thread be for actual discussion.

you raise fine points distracted.  while i think for certain issues, there are much better spigots of truth than any australian MSM, it was a mistake to imply (the non-fiction aisle) that a single reliable outlet exists.  the media you can trust is your own reasoning, after going through a topic from more than one angle.

i don't care if trump is a sociopath, many people are especially those who seek to be leaders. 

for america there are a broad range of issues, i really can't get into them unless somebody directs the discussion down a narrower path, so i'll just say this.  in my lifetime there have been no american presidents.  with the benefit of hindsight they have been UNAMERICAN.  trump presents himself as a radical.  an american patriot who comprehends (in agreement with my own comprehension, somewhat) what is going on and actually raises these issues for all to hear.

a million people could make better presidents, but he is one-of-a-kind because he actually COULD BE the president. 

your allusion that "oh, they'll just tell him how dead he is if he doesn't do exactly as he's told" is probably accurate :|

at the very least, these events are the ground-swell of the next american revolution :)  and trump for now is the figurehead of american anger

Edited by ThunderIdeal
more

Personally i think trump is the man for the job.

If anyone can push the usa & capitalism to its inevitable conclusion its trump.

He would not hesitate to rape the american ppl to prop up wall street when China hits the skids.

Or just flatly refuse to pay back the money the us owes.

Either way, if anyone can fuck things up beautifully, Its trump.

• Like 5

ugh!  how are the american people not already raped sideways and propping up wall street? 

i agree with you on one thing, he is going to fuck things up beautifully for everybody getting a free ride on the back of the downtrodden citizens.  (unless he doesn't.  crystal ball me no have)

Edited by ThunderIdeal
more
  • Like 3

I think Australians should worry more about the tools they vote in

• Like 7

true, but eventually our lives are always greatly influenced by the movers and shakers of the global arena

• Like 2

No disrespect intended thunder:)

My view of trump is above.

dickhead double post

Edited by waterboy 2.0