The Corroboree
noname

Forum search function

\

Edited by noname

when you click into the search bar a drop down menu appears that lets you search 'this forum' for example, which means you need to be accessing it while in mycology.

You can also go to advanced and it will give you all sorts of options.  http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/search/

\

Edited by noname

I cannot adjust to the changes made.. Maybe I am too old school or too much of a routine guy. BUT

I hate the new layout - forum .. I cannot find anything I search with the new search, its slower,  I get really pissed when I try to do anything.. 

advanced search does not show forum filters thats one of the problems 

• Like 1

sagi, better get used to it as there is no way back [even if we wanted to].

noname, I just read that the next upgrade will address some of the search function deficiencies.

• Like 1

Heh always love sab and the corroboree. People are  very adjustable creatures. 

• Like 1

In the Advanced Search page, under "Date Created" there are no months on the calendar, just blanks. Even if I type out dates (eg. 12/06/2016) the function still doesn't work and I get a totally blank error/info box pop up. Is this something to do with changing the date format in the recent upgrade maybe? Or is this a pebkac situation? :wacko:

• Like 1

In the Advanced Search page, under "Date Created" there are no months on the calendar, just blanks. Even if I type out dates (eg. 12/06/2016) the function still doesn't work and I get a totally blank error/info box pop up. Is this something to do with changing the date format in the recent upgrade maybe? Or is this a pebkac situation? :wacko:

I have a few boxes that have no text in them and I am not sure why. So far they've mostly been in the admin/mod functions and I just guess what they're supposed to be. But that won't work here.

I know the version list included a comment about dates in certain situations and mentioned that the default would revert to US format for some reason. I'll have to look into this a bit more, but maybe try the US format in your entry.

edit: you can work out what month you have clicked by selecting a date, which will then enter the full date [in us format] into the field. From the month drop down you can also count the lines to work out which month [roughly] you're up to.

• Like 1