The Corroboree

16 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

hi courage

i've been overwhelmed by feelings of energy surging through my being quite a few times.  i'm not sure what to say about it except when i say overwhelmed i do mean overwhelmed.  i could never handle it and felt like i would physically explode any moment.  i don't hold to any particular interpretation of those experiences.

Yeah sorry man. It's a really tough spot. I know how hard it is for everyone, and for me, believe me I do. But to look at Earth's history, and at potential Earth's future without an intervention, things could have been a lot worse if allowed to continue. It's been so hard on me dealing with all and having to take this role on because I feel so responsible for everyone here and I just want to see people get home.

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

Thunder,

This is why I have been stressing the importance of the crystal body exercises. If you don't free up some of that energy that is coming through there is the potential for a 'log jam' of sorts which makes things uncomfortable.

Truly my best to you all but it is time for me to take some time out.

---

I call upon my lower, middle and higher self.

I call to my highest source origins and connection to the highest levels of true oneness and creator of all.

I invite and call upon the fullest extent of the highest levels of correction energies to enter and descend the entirety of all of my being, down to my human levels and beyond.

I invite and call upon the fullest extent of the highest levels of correction energies to create and to maintain a continuous flow throughout the entirety of all of my being.

I call to me all of the true light particles in the entirety of all of my being, and I ask those true light particles in the entirety of all of my being to call me to them.

- Alex Kochin

Edited by courage

well, the experiences were only ever induced in fierce, sober meditation which is no longer part of repertoire

i'm comfortable now just taking things as they come and if i choose to seek more than that, it's at a snail pace.  over the span of a lifetime, a journey of discovery will lead down many trails.  maybe there is a mysterious glow in the distance, but i'm content just meandering.

to be honest, i'm very interested now in things i might have once considered mundance.  how to be healthy and happy, the universe, and the unfolding history of mankind.  each of those things in a physical sense, you know?  like, i've been through a phase of blowing my mind with trips and trying to understand things which i was lucky enough to glimpse.  for me i think it's a bit of overreach, i'm more in touch with my own abilities now, my intelligence ceiling, and occupy myself in accordance to its ebb and flow.  i wish it would just rocket upwards but then i kinda actually don't, you know? 

life's good mate.  enjoy.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
more
  • Like 3

There is a place on Earth - the fairy kingdom to be specific, where a portal has manifested to the all. It carries a purification zone which at this point is operating from a very high frame of context - the all to be specific. Things may be difficult, but think about what's most important.

• Like 1

http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Final%20Call-APPENDIX-Practices.pdf

One of the reasons for exercises such as the “Crystal Body” and the ones included in this Appendix is to get your "light vehicle" "jump-started" and its structural circuits aligned and upgraded. Spiritual depletion is a very serious thing, specially these days. It is a sure way to find oneself in the higher plane “triage ward” waiting to be “sorted out” and “rescued”, or otherwise “recovered” or “reclaimed” by the higher Light. 

The better the energy bodies and energy centers are connected, then the greater the capacity for the expansive evolved learning. The more the expansive evolved learning takes place, the greater the energy capacity overall due the expansion or extension of your fields.

There is much to be gained by combining these practices -- the high monad self, correction energies, and crystal body.

Combining the Crystal Body awareness, with the High Monad Self invocation and highest level accessible of the Corrections Energies, it is possible to clean, clear and retrieve what remains of one's lower aspects.

This is important for some as it is these lower aspects that are entwined with the tendrils of the Dark forces in from the "hell realms" –corresponding to the aspects below your 3d human level. 

Once this is done, these can be rejoined into your core, forming a stronger unified field for your localized True Self. It also means that you will less and less subject to the lower influences of the most degenerate of the fallen reality. And thus the mind of your lower self will also be less subject to these influences. It is analogous to extracting multiple anchors from a murky and dense bottom underwater. (As it is in boating or ballooning or diving, in an emergency situation one can sever the anchor or ballast –ropes, chains, weights, or whatever are the “ties that bind”.) 

---

When we introduced the "Crystal Body" exercises and the other practices, there were various responses.

Some were excited to try it,
...some wanted only "simple" and complained these were too complicated, ...some presumed (mistakenly) that these were just some version of so-called "merkabah" practices, and
...some "questioned" why these were not "heart centered", etc., etc.

One response that was never made explicit
...was that of "fear" –
fear that this was the "real deal" and that real changes would arise.

Thus many averted and avoided taking on these practices.

And there were those who dipped in and out, all the while distracting themselves over all the problems of humans and dipping in and out of "social causes", "wanting to make a difference", etc. thus cultivating a counter-force that naturally interfered with doing these practices.

All quite understandable, but there you have it.

And some provided some extraordinary feedback through the forum, or more often privately. 

---

The following is a collection of comments from individuals who have applied the simple practices we have suggested over the years. They are offered by way of examples, not as something specific to expect for yourself. To do otherwise would be self-limiting and spiritually irresponsible of us. As I have repeatedly emphasized, the principles are mostly the same for most who undertake these, but the actual experience and path are unique to each.

We have also warned about the risks of spiritual depletion and the dangers of becoming dangerously distracted by all the social or political causes or issues.

Over recent years we have described the guidelines for a number of important spiritual practices all of which are intended to aid in one’s conscious ascension.

The material was introduced in a gradual manner so bring as many along as possible.

They are all self-guiding, self-referencing processes. 

---

1. The Higher Monad invocation coupled with the Corrections Energies, with a foundation of experience with the Crystal Body exercises, can help your spiritual development and ascension process in a short time –if you take them seriously and practice them often. Often with tangible results occurring fairly quickly. Not “instant transformation perhaps, but nothing that will takes years to “master” as is the case with most other practices.

I will also mention here that the lower level aspects of your being that are generally linked with Dark side “hell realms” can be sorted out and what can be cleaned and cleared can then be upgraded and ready to integrate into your core being, thus removing yet another impediment to the ascension process. This is aided directly by combining the crystal body awareness with the corrections energies and with one’s highest attractor (one’s highest level of individuation). 

---

“We are now in the period of the ultimate bifurcation, the collective and personal eschaton, the preparation for the completions of Creator of All in the remaking of The All of Its Creation. It is a time of choosing –at all levels of existence.” 

I just can't get a grasp on this.  

This aint got anything to do with dreamtime/dreaming.

I am not fckn entertaining it any further.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 1

One response to these comments...

“Your posting about "fear" is quite timely because that is what has been lurking around in the background for me for a while now. Your mentioning it has also helped bring it to the forefront of my mind to be reckoned with so I am grateful for that.

I feel like I am on the cusp of a HUGE transformation/breakthrough. For the past six months in particular, I have felt such intense pressure, like giving birth and being birthed, one and the same event. All my fears and anxieties have been IN MY FACE, compressed into a tight, dark mass that I am simultaneously passing through my being and my being passing through it. Seeing all those fears for what they truly are-- NOTHING! They are programs of this world designed to keep me in an endless loop, stuck here seemingly disconnected from what I AM. So when the cloud of fear

engulfs me, I surrender to it and just BE with it and allow myself to fully feel the fear and see it for what it is. And... I discover that I am okay. No harm has been done. I've only felt fear. But I am still in the cloud of fear, still passing through it. Yet I can tell I am coming close to the end of it; I KNOW it, but it is... just... out of sight. A lightness of Being that I've only had glimpses of-- of LIFE beyond this paradigm that the human mind can't comprehend, but I KNOW it because I AM it!

And so what is happening now? RESISTANCE! Instead of buckling down and doing the meditations and correction energies invocation more diligently than ever, I've stopped doing them entirely. Why? Because there is part of me that is truly afraid of moving my locus of consciousness beyond this limited perspective. (That part is the programming of this world.) So I am calling myself out on this now. Part of me is scared xxxx-less of moving into a state of Being that is utterly foreign to what this world has to offer, even though it knows this world has only more of the same misery and confusion it has always offered.

For me, this is a not an uncommon reaction to an impending breakthrough; it doubles up the resistance and does everything it can to sabotage real movement beyond the current limitations. Sometimes this appears as originating within "me", sometimes it appears as happening externally, but it is all the same thing-- the world's self-preservation programming designed to keep its food source locked into place. I am tired of "feeding the world." I am tired of being lunch. I am tired of my Life Essence, my Source connection, being hijacked and used to fuel the shenanigans of this bankrupt and broken system. If there was ever a time to screw down my determination to KNOW and fully embody all that I AM and live it here and now (or move beyond this world), to call upon my Highest level of BEING and send out that great shiver of white light to dissolve all falsehoods, NOW is the time. TRUE LIFE is too important to be dilly dallying in delusions any longer. The reckoning is at hand.

Thank you for the reminder to get my ass in gear. 

http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Final%20Call-APPENDIX-Practices.pdf

Manu is back, and so is everything. My undying gratitude, to all involved. 

I feel bad for our aboriginal culture, in pain.

Do the aborigines peoples just want people to grow up and grow old?

So do you Manu?

What we lost will never be forgotten. And it will be reclaimed. And aboriginal culture will be the first of its kind. 

Aboriginal culture is returning as we said it would and there is nothing that can stop our culture in full bloom.

We will be moving the planet into a higher vibrational light body including the matter, and lower dimensions. We will all be regaining our bodies in heaven and the Earth will move outside of the solar system through a pole shift as we said it would.

• Like 1