The Corroboree

As others become more aware of pathways into higher dimensional space, I thought awareness and respect of the aboriginal dream time was an important issue to discuss.

Edited by courage
  • Like 2

not all groups refer to dream time, some only use dreaming. At best its an english derivation for some to grab the concept.

lol...its not an easy thing to explain. Your dreaming is the story , place and fate of your ancestors, and yourself.

EDIT - laws and custom, and natural resource management come from dreaming as well.

I dont think an understanding will bring healing IMO:wink:

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

Didn't know that the term Dreamtime had roots in aboriginal mythology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime

I am not conversant in the topic but the theme seems familiar.  Would you care to open the discussion with some further comments?  I have a few of my own but I'm interested in your perspective.  

Meanwhile, I'll look for other links that are a bit more enlightening on Dreamtime as the wickpedia article is fairly sparse.

• Like 1

Quite a bit of Dreamtime reading here:

http://www.crystalinks.com/dreamtime.html

Some like the creation of the sun appear to be complete fabrications and others, simplistic explanations of earthly experience.  There is an undercurrent though of the unity of all life that is particularly interesting to me.

still looking for more links:)

• Like 2

My dreaming is fragmented to to be clear,  due to the near complete "suppression" of ancestors down here and I carry a bit more than scraps of dreaming and knowledge acquired since birth. (Its what it was and hence my comment above:wink:).

Its a concept that words alone dont do justice, it needs a place.

There will be others no doubt with stronger deaming/dream time here, but some may also be wary on grounds of potential discrimination as well.

I am not use to tellin people, I just see, live and do. When asked in person they typically look at me funny...lol....I also do things that will have some again look at me funny...lol

I will say I live in a at times contradictory world, due to a "good education".

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 3

My dreaming is fragmented to to be clear,  due to the near complete "suppression" of ancestors down here and I carry a bit more than scraps of dreaming and knowledge acquired since birth. (Its what it was and hence my comment above:wink:).

waterboy 2.0,

I'm very interested in hearing more of the aboriginal Dreamtime perspective to learn exactly what sets it apart from other forms of dreaming.  I'm convinced that there is something more to dreaming than what is commonly known or accepted.  Something that awaits discovery.

Some of the dream types I've experienced:

1.  A predictive dream where I'm convinced that I saw a glimpse of a future event, that actually occurred at a later date.

2.  Time travel -  One where, as a child, I experienced a touring vehicle that was in the shape of what in this world is called a flying saucer.  My dream mother held my hand as we embarked.   

When we got into the vehicle along with the other tourists, we were greeted by two pilots who were seated in the center of the craft.  Lining the rim of the saucer were windows and under the windows were seats for the passengers.  The tour we were taken on was a tour of the past.  It was a time machine.

3.  Multiple lives -  I was aware that I had 5 separate personalities who appeared to be living and experiencing their own separate lives simultaneously.

4.  The world I wake up into (the one where this message exists) is actually a dream world very confused and violent world.  The world I wake up from is a world of ancient intelligent beings who spend their time with friends and family telling stories, learning new things and otherwise treating others with respect and respect of individual sovereignty.

5.  Ordinary dreams where everyday events occur involving people familiar to me in my everyday life.

I've dreamed all the above and more.  Just wondering if aboriginal Dreamtime is something different that I have net ever thought of or dreamed of before.

Edited by plantlight
  • Like 3

lol...dreaming is not what you think it may be by the looks of it.

It has nothing to do with being "asleep" if I am reading it that way. Which comes back to english derivation.

My dreaming is with me always, but most potent at places. I may not be in the same place....all at once:wink:

EDIT - must have leaned on the spacebar and left a huge gap......

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

To me dreaming means more of a global conception of life, its origins and the place of human existence within it. History is a very simplistic term to describe it, likewise connection to the natural world, including the spiritual, although the two are mutually inclusive in the term dreaming as well.

At the end of the day the word is not the thing, so I guess it is much more than what I've stated above. It has little to do with actual common sleep processes and types of literal dreams, but country has a huge part to play in it too. I guess? :huh:

• Like 2

thats fairly tidy RC *tips hat

The "spiritual realm" is intertwined with the "perceived realm".

The "perceived realm" can change, or be influenced.

Its all around us, all the time.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

lol...dreaming is not what you think it may be by the looks of it.

It has nothing to do with being "asleep" if I am reading it that way.

Lol!  Yes, I suppose I haven't a clue.  However, I'm intensely curious and I hesitate you ask you lots of questions to satisfy my curiosity.  Can you post a link to something that a novice like me could read to gain a deeper understanding?

• Like 2

I appreciate the respect shown. I do agree that no words can do it any justice. My perception is fragmented, but I feel further my understanding. It is my hopes a ripple affect can help others in developing respect and awareness. 

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

i want to quickly point out regarding mythological stories from people all around the earth that many of them only appear to be utter fantasy when prehistory and early times are viewed through the current paradigm, in which the earth has orbited the sun peacefully and nothing too violent has happened on the earth and no major change could have been witnessed in the skies.

it could be that this view has more fiction in it than any myth carried forward since ancient times.

i believe ancient man, on whichever continent he roamed, deserves the utmost credit and respect.  therefore, i believe ancient survivors of catastrophic events would have preserved stories and in our prideful ignorance we would interpret them as nonsense.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
botched-ass sentences
  • Like 4

I cant help direct anyone to any website thats going to help comprehend. Thats not to say there is some writing that may resonate with individuals, it probably is a lot to do with the individual and their "life experience" or "upbringing" and how it can be assimilated into belief structure.

If you are finding one groups sun creation story a bit hard to "see", you will  have problems with other creation stories, "spirits" and other "supernatural things". There is no "god/s" as such, there are many creators and their work is all around (and sometimes presence).

I grew up knowing of things that can drown you, drop from trees . make you mad as just a start...lol, in part providing elements of commonsense safety to kids. LOL...I still second look somethings, and for good reason.

Some groups have totemic dreaming(as I understand it, I do not - have a "totem" but not "directly" part of dreaming)

There is the concept of "knowledge" (which has "rules" of when, how and who can acquire - could be skills, resource knowledge...) and "magic" (if such a thing exists:wink:) which can have strong overlap with dreaming/dreamtime. This can be very "touchy" ground at times......this is where initiation is needed for "sacred" and "secret" things. This also can applied to place.

RC raises "country", which is place, ancesteral home/land. I suppose you could consider that a place exists on more than one plane (I dunno if that actually does describe). "Country" is another derivation.....don't start me on "welcome to country" ...lol

I really dont want to go into modern history but it has an impact on a culture of oral teaching and learning by doing.

There is a lot of folk disassociated from their dreaming/dreamtime, and its amplified when alienated from "country".

lol...I have spent more time on posts here than usual to make sure I don't upset anyone, talk in circles (which I do), say what Is not my "business" (which is another concept again), say shit that is really not relevant to the OP  . I am very wary of any pisstakes (perceived or actual), as I dont want to bite anyone due to me misreading/miscomprehending. I am also speaking for myself not others to be further clear.

really its a bit like how do I describe my conciousness  to others.... and then mine is similar but different from my "brothers".

lol...I dunno if it all helps or hinders. I am a ghost of what we were.

• Like 6

edited out of respect

Edited by waterboy 2.0

If you are finding one groups sun creation story a bit hard to "see", you will  have problems with other creation stories, "spirits" and other "supernatural things". There is no "god/s" as such, there are many creators and their work is all around (and sometimes presence).

This is the sun creation story I called a fabrication.  More precedes but I think this preserves the essence:

"A good spirit who lived in the sky saw how bright and beautiful the earth looked when lit up by this blaze. He thought it would be a good thing to make a fire every day, and from that time he has done so. All night he and his attendant spirits collect wood and heap it up. When the heap is nearly big enough they send out the morning star to warn those on earth that the fire will soon be lit."

I think it is a charming story and I respect those that may be comforted by it.  My intent is not to tear this belief apart but to understand.   I see it as an initial attempt to explain natural phenomenon using familiar terms  -- not unlike what anyone else does when trying to describe something unfamiliar.   Where do I err?  

• Like 2

lol...you are all good mate. I hope that wasn't taken the wrong way, I have a funny turn of phrase at times mostly

I didnt take it as a tear apart:)no need to err:wink:

lol...that is "tame" in the scheme of things. But there is also the emphasis on the "gift"

and it lacks the delivery. All story has a delivery.

EDIT - by delivery I mean it could be setting, gesture, smell (smoke),pace/volume of the story, could be song, dance as examples

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

I sometimes imagine of the vast perceptions, originations etc held by spiritual beings throughout the cosmos.

I also like to imagine that our Earth as a microcosm to some of these beings.

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

to be honest i wouldn't know enough to talk on it

Edited by courage

To conclude myself. *ahem*

The Earth's original intention was as a breeding grounds for new creator beings. We don't have to look far to see how a lot of this turned out. This is a reason why this has been such a popular locale for the dark, as their original matrix sees itself as the centre of all creation. It is a juxtaposition that its intention is to force itself into the position of true creator.

The dream time is every action and every thought we make. It is the space that makes up the all. The natural pattern of this space is of a macrocosm and a microcosm. As we look at the body we might see a higher self as a macrocosm, and then the ego-personality self and body awareness as microcosmic structures inside of this. As such even smaller structures such as our heartbeat, our cellular functions, our adrenal glands.

To view the Earth in this manner involves looking at the patterns and currents running through human and higher selves, and seeing them in the Earth and in the land. Considering this has been a feeding ground for dark beings for some time much of what once was could be considered hidden or damaged, distorted. As true creation returns it will be interesting to watch the dream time space and how it changes.

Just a thought.

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

On May 7, 2016 at 6:41 PM, courage said:

As true creation returns it will be interesting to watch the dream time space and how it changes.

It is quite clear that, in this world, there are those that press toward total control and total enslavement of others through physical force.  What may not be as evident, on the face of it, is that creativity tends to flourish in spaces less influenced by rule of physical force.  

If maximization of creativity is the goal, then the challenge is to create space that is unaffected by the rule of physical force.  

Please post your thoughts on the return of true creation.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not aware of what 'pockets' are available right now. What I'm aware of is the potential for much larger spaces to exist right now - with snowball effect.

Bringing these spaces into physicality is important to this. It would involve learning new ways of being and working together. There are some guidelines re new 'community' (not necessarily self-sustaining farm type) on pfcn.

I can't really give a proper explanation of true creational space right now. But connecting with higher oneness, the creators heart and through your own being is a new pathway available for this.

Edited by courage

One thing I am noticing with true creation is as it descends here consciousness seems to experience itself as each other, as opposed to the conflict we have through polarity or separation. I am aware that individuation is still maintained in this sense of unity.

I came into contact with some beings which, to my perception, still carried a tendency towards wrath and vengeance (from a higher creational space). It was interesting to notice their evolution through an awareness of the implications of those intentions in this realm.

It's very difficult for the human awareness to comprehend. The times I felt I've been out there I honestly don't remember it, just a feeling that a lot of time has passed in a very small moment.

My exchange with such a vibration is always awe-inspiring, in the way an individuation can addressed through an entire totality of existence.

More later

Edited by courage

So I’m happy to share some of what I’m aware of. Open to criticism and change through discussion as my learning is always evolving.

First and foremost what I’ve witnessed from 6 or so years ago when I began with this work is how much the potential for the complete recovery of this creation structure has continues expanding. From looking at a potential supernova as a mercy on this situation what I’m looking at now is the complete upshift - from the lowest levels of density, into vibrational light. The matter consciousness is worth paying attention to.

I’m picking up on time becoming much more fluid as a space outside of time starts to descend here. I can see the reconnection becoming stronger currents throughout the past, and feel more of future grounded in the present moment.

I think the descension of monad self and perhaps higher is currently progressing rapidly and the potential exists for the human vessel to move into this awareness, which as far as I know has rarely been achieved. A light body structure is something to put attention to through connecting it to ones highest source origins.

Connecting with your own ‘council of selves’ is very applicable right now, as I see many beings at this level unifying to bring the consciousness of creator to the human level, and further. Working with the correction energies and focused intention.

I’d like to be able to share what I’m picking up, it helps to process all this information coming through and it is my greatest wish to see others come together in an effort to end all so wrong here.

Best wishes

P.S. I will see if I can take a closer look at time and report back more thoroughly.
Thankyou
Edited by courage
  • Like 1

On 30/04/2016 at 10:45 PM, plantlight said:

This is the sun creation story I called a fabrication.  More precedes but I think this preserves the essence:

"A good spirit who lived in the sky saw how bright and beautiful the earth looked when lit up by this blaze. He thought it would be a good thing to make a fire every day, and from that time he has done so. All night he and his attendant spirits collect wood and heap it up. When the heap is nearly big enough they send out the morning star to warn those on earth that the fire will soon be lit."

I think it is a charming story and I respect those that may be comforted by it.  My intent is not to tear this belief apart but to understand.   I see it as an initial attempt to explain natural phenomenon using familiar terms  -- not unlike what anyone else does when trying to describe something unfamiliar.   Where do I err?  

Nobody is going to be familiar with the ideas that prompt me to say this, and I dont mean to remedy that, but this story might be an explanation for "the new normal".  Refer to my previous post. Now, this story references a change in the nature of day.  We react thus "impossible.  Day and night have never changed, certainly not in the time of man".  this is an assumption, a deeply entrenched one and even now you're thinking "thunder, youre full of shit.  Day and night have always been"

Well, you dont know that.  The guy who first told that story might have lived through an event you wouldnt conceive unaided much less reconcile with your notions of earths past 

Nobody is lighting any fires okay, and this is directed at anyone reading, not plantlight.  The explanation given is not whats important.  heck, ancient man was probably smart enough to know he couldnt explain the sun, but im speculating and straying from the point and we CAN explain the sun right? Right?  Better than a caveman maybe.  I dont think man was agitated by every act of nature until wise elder came along and said "just sky man carrying firestick" or such, and my argument is bolstered by matching elements in the stories told on different continents.  What is important is the description of events.  I dont know a lot of Australian myths but i wonder if some refer to a time of comparative darkness like some do across oceans.  This story indirectly refers to it.  What could that mean?  It means ancient man is testifying to us what he experienced, but OUR story about what he experienced essentially shouts him down.  Ten thousand years of Chinese whispers plus other factors ensures that we cant rely on the accuracy of our witness, but we don't call him an unreliable witness.  he's beyond an anachronism to us and we cant fathom it so we dismiss him outright.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
more
  • Like 5

This is a little practice I was told by John.

With a focused intention breathe and cultivate a ball of energy through the space between your atoms. Send it to your higher self and it will come back to you and clear out your channels. With an attentive mind observe the patterns that arise through time and start to connect the dots with your human awareness.