The Corroboree

On 25/05/2016 at 4:05 PM, courage said:

So I’m happy to share some of what I’m aware of. Open to criticism and change through discussion as my learning is always evolving.

A light body structure is something to put attention to through connecting it to ones highest source origins.

Connecting with your own ‘council of selves’ is very applicable right now, as I see many beings at this level unifying to bring the consciousness of creator to the human level, and further. Working with the correction energies and focused intention.

Best wishes

P.S. I will see if I can take a closer look at time and report back more thoroughly.
Thankyou

Hey Courage, I'm happy to talk to you about this :) and want to pick up on a few things you have relayed. For those reading this in a scientific mindframe, please accept this as metaphysical speculation, and excuse my gross misuse of physics :devil:

The idea of a body of light is complicated - made no less complicated by our lack of knowledge. Nonetheless it is an appealing and recurring motif. 

I've not experienced the 'council of selves' myself, but someone I was talking to recently said something that I feel parallels this - he spoke of hypnogogia that represent autonomous entities, who have independent perspectives and opinions regarding the self. He also sounded a note of caution to me - one that you should heed - that these revelations can drastically alter our self-image and our view of consensus reality, and thus can potentially (though not necessarily) be a source of peril to the deepward explorer.

What I can speak to personally is time - I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on this. From the perspective of light, time does not exist - some people say that the spacetime path of light has zero length. From the perspective of consciousness as pure light, the universe would look somewhat different - else-when is more like elsewhere - but knowledge from this perspective cannot be perfectly communicated to those stuck in linear time without changing their worldlines. Do I know if we exist as pure light once we are free of biological carriers of our consciousness? No, I do not. But I did once have an experience, that I felt could be interpreted as being a glimpse of what it is like to be pure light and time-loose. Or maybe I was just struggling to process relativity and my brain just decided take the opportunity to give me a tutorial.

Theoretically, I'm starting to think that reality is even weirder than this even, but I've not experienced this new weirdness first hand, yet.

So, what's your investigation of time coming up with?

Edited by Yeti101
Leaving words out of sentences, again.
  • Like 3

^ there is a warning well worth heeding above.

If it sticks, it spreads. Then you'll lose your shit.

• Like 2

Yeah I understand that believe me I do but in developing trust with the creator of all I have been running multiple self-ferencing and self-diagnostics and feel this is the best way in our current situation.

Regarding the light body it really is a difficult thing for our mind to conceive or process. My first thoughts of it were something like an astral journey, but where true safety was found and expansive states of joy and unity could be experienced. As I developed it, I became more aware that not only were structures different for each individualised aspect of consciousness, but also that the structure I began moving into was not a body at all, and was able to encompass - well just about everything. Being in this 'light body' (which I haven't completely transferred into yet), what I'm experiencing is moreso an ability to move in and out of forms of consciousness, or to experience multiple individuations of it in one moment. You can imagine how confusing this must be to a human awareness!

One of the things I became aware of when and still developing trust was some area where this process was already complete. I do not completely understand what it's like to exist outside of time completely, I only see 'energy' from this kind of zone passing through me. One thing that struck me today was something a friend told me of many years ago which materially and energetically aligned me with what I needed at that time with my current perceptions, beliefs etc.

Reading it again as I connect with it in a more 'real time' I can actually see that moment in an energetic space happening and flowing into our past, present and future. It actually feels as if someone has gone back to the time it was written and re-written it according to the changes in our linear progression.

Regarding your warning is exactly why I mention the council of selves. There are a lot of entities out there and it's no different to spending a lifetime with someone and then having them flip out and kill you. How does one develop true trust in their deeper explorations? The crystal body exercises are a map of our soul that has descended into this creation structure. Just as we have a higher self we have aspects below and above us. 'Disregarding' true love, there is a reason why our higher selves do their best to look out for us. The topic of distortions of higher self is for another time. Everything we experience affects them, our pain hurts them just as their pain hurts us. That in my opinion is an aspect in the learning of true love, perhaps.

It is the same with our higher and lower levels, like an ecosystem becoming aware of itself. The biggest problem is our actual separation from them. The crystal body exercises in just one way of reunifying our fields again and inherently solving the reasons why we are hurting ourselves. It is true that we have not been able to trust our own soul at times but the choice is basically to continue on allowing this or start reconnecting with our own essence again and bringing these problems up to the surface where they are met with the utmost highest care and respect in healing all of creation.

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

On 26 May 2016 at 11:46 PM, waterboy 2.0 said:

^ there is a warning well worth heeding above.

If it sticks, it spreads. Then you'll lose your shit.

Well I'm open to suggestions. I seem to cop a lot of flack at times for speaking my mind. So right now I'd just like to ask others try to communicate through discussion if there are any issues with what I've said. I understand we all have our difficulties and can't always expect the utmost integrity around our interactions.

It is however something that needs to be said in this day an age as I feel there is not enough awareness available regarding the changes at these levels that are coming through our Earth plane.

It still takes courage to get this stuff out, and to keep brining this down here.

Edited by courage

It is a greater consciousness that is being working with and as such very important not to push anything. I've just felt so much pressure coming from these levels as if there is a lot of urgency to our situation here.

Edited by courage

1 hour ago, courage said:

Everything has been reviewed that is public and published and other than trivial typographical errors, I stand by everything we have published that is presently in the public domain.

Who is we? And where might I find those published things that you stand by, please.  - Just trying to catch up.

courage, i "liked" a post of yours because it's the first time i felt i could understand what you were saying.

i can vibe with some of what you're saying but so far this discourse isn't one i'm inclined to participate in so i'm basically posting to acknowledge you and say that my reticence isn't inherently dismissive.

• Like 3

all good. thanks for that mate

Edited by courage
  • Like 1

Apologies. I'm pretty caught up in my own head with this, it has been a stressful time. But she is absolutely beautiful.

From the perspective of light, time does not exist - some people say that the spacetime path of light has zero length. From the perspective of consciousness as pure light, the universe would look somewhat different - else-when is more like elsewhere - but knowledge from this perspective cannot be perfectly communicated to those stuck in linear time without changing their worldlines. Do I know if we exist as pure light once we are free of biological carriers of our consciousness? No, I do not. But I did once have an experience, that I felt could be interpreted as being a glimpse of what it is like to be pure light and time-loose. Or maybe I was just struggling to process relativity and my brain just decided take the opportunity to give me a tutorial. 

You'll have to explain what you mean by the spacetime path of light. That's quite an interesting concept, I can't say I've have such depth to my awareness, moreso a fairly abrupt expansion to a much greater context, which is difficult but rapidly improving for others.

Yeah again, I haven't truly experienced reality as true light, I've just been involved in what seems like an emergency situation with this creation structure. It is difficult enough for me to understand at times, let alone communicate it back to others. But as mentioned it helps me process and understand better and I am always working with my inner guidance which I have developed the best bond I am capable with.

Edited by courage

On 26 May 2016 at 8:43 PM, Yeti101 said:

That wasn't directed at you yeti. Your quote just wouldn't leave my post box!

Edited by courage

Edited out of respect for the ancestors

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 1

It wasn't my intention to be rude. I can just see a whole lot of love coming down and sometimes I start to forget how others may be feeling.

On 26 May 2016 at 8:43 PM, Yeti101 said:

No offence taken - I just have not had time to write an in-depth reply (I'm not even sure what I would write). That, and if you want to know about the spacetime path of light, you'd find Wikipedia probably makes more sense than me! 

• Like 4

Hey sorry if I frightened anyone with all this.

It's a pretty damn intense vibration coming through from these levels, but I really feel that the utmost care and precision is being taken. It's just really difficult to have our deepest shit come up to the surface, to be honest its absolutely frightening at times.

Through the process you start to get an idea of the patterns emerging however and one can start to develop trust in that sense and the fear factor starts to diminish.

It definitely starts to make one feel a little crazy! But the concern shown is heartwarming. Just understand I'm not a danger to myself or anyone else and am totally open to look at changing how things are being done if anyone has suggestions or critique to offer.

I'll look into getting some help with my mental state, it's just very difficult as there are very few people out there who can incorporate these kind of vibrational levels into any kind of therapy.

Edited by courage
  • Like 2

Yeah, Courage, people here know this kind of thing can get pretty intense :) That's why crusty old bastards like me will advise you to pace yourself - give yourself  some time to make sense of what you've experienced. I don't only say this because I care, but also because (in my opinion) mystical experience - like intuition, works best in combination with a measure of mundane rational reflection. 

• Like 7

hi courage

i've been overwhelmed by feelings of energy surging through my being quite a few times.  i'm not sure what to say about it except when i say overwhelmed i do mean overwhelmed.  i could never handle it and felt like i would physically explode any moment.  i don't hold to any particular interpretation of those experiences.

I'm going to take this down for now and re-write it when I pulled myself together.

Thankyou for understanding and my deepest apologies to anyone who took offence to it.

All the best vibes and well wishes to you courage. Hold on brother, you'll be ok. 

• Like 1

On 27 May 2016 at 11:58 AM, plantlight said:

Who is we? And where might I find those published things that you stand by, please.  - Just trying to catch up.

We would be the work at pfcn. The main authors are Alex Kochin and John Crawford, but of course many other beings have been involved in getting this information to us.

20 hours ago, Yeti101 said:

Yeah, Courage, people here know this kind of thing can get pretty intense :) That's why crusty old bastards like me will advise you to pace yourself - give yourself  some time to make sense of what you've experienced. I don't only say this because I care, but also because (in my opinion) mystical experience - like intuition, works best in combination with a measure of mundane rational reflection. 

That's spot on yeti and I have so much gratitude that the community here has stepped in to help me with that. I'm going to take a break from this work and auspiciously ended up in a band today, so will put some focus on my music for the time being.

• Like 1

No worries man, take care.