The Corroboree

Hi there,

This is a first for myself in any forum so please forgive me if I come across ignorant/uneducated.

Ive been dealing with Bipolar ll for the last ten years - for the first five years, self medicating with hard drugs mostly stimulants, peppered with the occasional psychedelics. Finding out the hard way that I have a very addictive personality especially for stimulants to the point that I did jail time, not the proudest times in my life. 

Albeit, that was the first five years.

The next five years I've been search for any spiritual/holistic way to balance my moods & I've tried most diets under the sun. Pescatarian, vegetarian & vegan with which have definitely worked to some extent. Supplementing with mega doses of vitamins which have also worked to some extent but I don't have much data to confirm, leading myself to believe it's placebo. I've been soul searching by traveling - India being my most recent trip to find some sort of spirituality but to no avail, often coming back quite low, really low because I've expected answers to be answered - unfortunately not.  

So guys, I might be clutching at straws here but I love the proverb "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" here I am asking for any information maybe personal experience regarding Bipolar ll.

Question: Do you guys know of "Any" herbal/ritual/experience/ceremonies/hollistic practices or supplementation that might help me find the balance I've been searching for?

Happy to qualify any other info need regarding myself, please ask.

Yours sincerely,

suffering silence

ps: open to try anything for the greater good

Edited by sufferingsilence
Spelling
  • Like 1

only being misdiagnosed for ten yrs with rapid cycling ...

and pumped with some of their meanest meds just for gettn angry that they're stupid drs round here ...

glad that's over ... but ether way,  wishing you all you seek bru' and safe passage to it ..

if BP musicians are anything to go by ,... there's an immense power within you that can often surpass "the greatest" of skills

, bit of a metal head myself .. and devin townsend of ocean machine and strapping young lad is like a music god to me !

got a skill to pour that unstoppable energy into? go for it ! ,... just watch out for burnout tho ;)

and i hope you get a lot of joy and release in whatever you decide :)

bliss wishes and brightest blessings,

-thunderhorse

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
reson for edit = for the greater good and the towns end

also different smoking blends like passion flower/leaf and other relatively safe combo's , mixes ...

if it floats your boat (a girl i used to have a relationship's brother said this helped his BP but i never delved to find out which type)

make sure to research potential interactions of any herbs ingredients/medicine prior to any 'work'

and if you find the magick/witchery/druidry path , definitely dont wanna tell ya dr that!